ComQi Brings In Top Digital Signage Industry Honors For Entertainment And Healthcare At 2015 ICX Awards
CHICAGO – Visually engaging work combined with innovative technology at two highly-regarded sports and health care facilities earned ComQi top honors at the Interactive Customer Experience Association (ICX) Industry Excellence Awards, held this week in Chicago.
ComQi’s shopper engagement technology was behind the awards for Best Entertainment Deployment, at LA’s Staples Center, and Best Healthcare Deployment, for the Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital in Wheaton, Illinois. The ICX awards each year honor the best self-service, digital signage and mobile technology deployments across all vertical market segments.
ComQi along with partner Toshiba Business Solutions were cited for creating an interactive environment that enhances the fan experience and builds team loyalty at the famed Staples Center in downtown LA. ComQi and Toshiba worked together to install a network of digital signage displays for a first-of-its-kind fan engagement zone, called LA Interactive.
An old elevator walkway was transformed to become a fan engagement zone that now attracts crowds to its various custom interactive digital signage, which include multimedia content, live game action, player stats and game scores.
The zone utilizes Toshiba’s advanced camera technology to identify basic audience measurement, such as gender and age. The experiences are all planned, scheduled and executed using ComQi’s Engage CMS.
“To be recognized for powering and enabling the Staples Center’s vision of an ultimate fan experience is truly an honor,” says Stuart Armstrong, President of ComQi North America. “ComQi’s EnGage CMS is already helping to increase foot traffic at one of the most renowned arenas in the world.”
ComQi and partner Aceso, the healthcare industry’s premier interactive patient care and digital media solutions provider, were honored for a series of digital displays at Marianjoy that enable patients and visitors to experience relevant and timely content in the suburban Chicago facility’s common areas.
Three multi-panel video walls focus programming on wellness, education, donor information and inspirational messaging. Using a blend of stunning photography, dynamic animation and compelling video, messaging is displayed on the video walls via the cloud-based Engage platform.
“Inspiration and encouragement are big parts of the healing process, so it’s very gratifying to see how ComQi has helped Marianjoy communicate these kinds of messages to patients and their families,” says Ifti Ifhar, ComQi’s CEO.
Some of the judge’s remarks:
- “Very sleek implementation; appears very easy to use by customers of any age group; appears to offer an excellent customer experience while promoting the various events at the Staples Center”
- “Overall, quality and technology look great and looks like a great fan experience, well done!”
- “Very nice installation and content for the intended application. Nicely integrated with the environment.”
- “Solution is aesthetically great. It provides a nice brand play for Marianjoy to reinforce at various entrances.”
ComQi is a global provider of a cloud-based Shopper Engagement Technology, EnGage, that is designed to influence consumers at the point of decision, in-store, using all digital touch-points: digital signage, mobile, video, touch, web, and social networks. ComQi’s mission is to deliver an end-to-end solution that is tailored to optimizing in-store messaging and support the execution of in-venue Internet of Things (IoT) and marketing strategies at the lowest total cost of ownership. ComQi’s technology supports thousands of displays around the world across hundreds of end-user customers such as Gap, Victoria’s Secret, Bath and Body Works, H&M/Weekday, Six Flags, and McDonald’s.
About ICX Association
Formally known as the Digital Screenmedia Association, the Interactive Customer Experience Association’s mission is to help brands apply technology to the goal of creating transcendent customer experiences. The ICX Association is a vital hub that connects users and suppliers in collaborative forums, be they virtual or physical, to understand how seemingly unrelated technologies can be integrated to create experiences so meaningful that customers can’t imagine doing business elsewhere.
- NEC Display updates popular professional desktop display for color-critical uses - June 22, 2018
- Eagle Harbor Solutions and Diversified partner to serve federal and intel communities - June 21, 2018
- Introducing SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV: Our new LED video wall integration program - June 21, 2018
- Take your operations to the next level with digital communications - June 21, 2018
- Safety is why Intel bought Mobileye - June 20, 2018
- View Dynamic Glass chosen for DFW Airport transformation - June 20, 2018
- Almo expands hospitality offerings to enhance guest experience, drive loyalty and boost revenue for hoteliers - June 20, 2018
- Don’t let bad potholes ruin good pizza! Domino’s starts paving for pizza - June 20, 2018
- Moving from static to digital signage - June 20, 2018
- Digital Signage at Morey’s Piers, Beachfront Water Parks and Hotels - June 20, 2018