ICX Association recognizes RMG’s state-of-the-art interactive and mobile digital signage experience
DALLAS, TX – RMG Networks Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: RMGN), or RMG NetworksTM, a leading provider of technology-driven visual communications, announced today that it has been awarded ‘Best At-Large Deployment’ by the Interactive Customer Experience Association (ICXA), a hub for the convergence of customer experience technologies and disciplines across all consumer channels. The award was announced at the ICX Association’s Industry Awards of Excellence Ceremony, which annually honors the best self-service, digital signage and mobile technology deployments across all vertical market segments.
RMG Networks was recognized for successfully completing the deployment of a state-of-the-art interactive and mobile signage experience. The challenge was to provide a more efficient way for their client, the largest public seaport and free zone built to-date in the UAE, to package and travel with a 46” digital display. By using a small factor media player, RMG Networks created an application allowing users the ability to make the device mobile. This facilitated the transportation without the need for large expenditures on transportation costs or setup fees.
In addition to being mobile, RMG Networks add the capabilities of Leap Motion, the next generation of touch devices. This allowed any screen to become interactive, reducing the dependency on actual touch screens in the field or during shows where such devices can be costly and difficult to secure on short notice. RMG Networks was responsible for all the visual, technical, deployment and overall experience relevant to this project.
“We are grateful to the ICX Association for selecting RMG Networks with the ‘Best At-Large Deployment’ award,” said Robert Michelson, Chief Executive Officer and President of RMG Networks. “The award is a validation of our team’s effort to deliver advanced technology that helps organizations overcome challenges by providing solutions to more effectively run their business.”
For additional information, visit: http://www.rmgnetworks.com/
About RMG Networks
RMG NETWORKS (NASDAQ: RMGN) is a worldwide leader in intelligent visual communications that help businesses increase productivity, efficiency and engagement through digital messaging. By combining best-in-class software, hardware, business applications and services, RMG Networks offers a single point of accountability for integrated data visualization and real-time performance management. The company, who values 70% of the Fortune 100 as clients, is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with additional offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates. For more information, visit www.rmgnetworks.com.
© 2015 RMG Networks Holding Corporation. RMG Networks and its logo are trademarks and/or service marks of RMG Networks Holding Corporation.
- NEC Display updates popular professional desktop display for color-critical uses - June 22, 2018
- Eagle Harbor Solutions and Diversified partner to serve federal and intel communities - June 21, 2018
- Introducing SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV: Our new LED video wall integration program - June 21, 2018
- Take your operations to the next level with digital communications - June 21, 2018
- Safety is why Intel bought Mobileye - June 20, 2018
- View Dynamic Glass chosen for DFW Airport transformation - June 20, 2018
- Almo expands hospitality offerings to enhance guest experience, drive loyalty and boost revenue for hoteliers - June 20, 2018
- Don’t let bad potholes ruin good pizza! Domino’s starts paving for pizza - June 20, 2018
- Moving from static to digital signage - June 20, 2018
- Digital Signage at Morey’s Piers, Beachfront Water Parks and Hotels - June 20, 2018