ICX Association recognizes RMG’s state-of-the-art interactive and mobile digital signage experience
DALLAS, TX – RMG Networks Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: RMGN), or RMG NetworksTM, a leading provider of technology-driven visual communications, announced today that it has been awarded ‘Best At-Large Deployment’ by the Interactive Customer Experience Association (ICXA), a hub for the convergence of customer experience technologies and disciplines across all consumer channels. The award was announced at the ICX Association’s Industry Awards of Excellence Ceremony, which annually honors the best self-service, digital signage and mobile technology deployments across all vertical market segments.
RMG Networks was recognized for successfully completing the deployment of a state-of-the-art interactive and mobile signage experience. The challenge was to provide a more efficient way for their client, the largest public seaport and free zone built to-date in the UAE, to package and travel with a 46” digital display. By using a small factor media player, RMG Networks created an application allowing users the ability to make the device mobile. This facilitated the transportation without the need for large expenditures on transportation costs or setup fees.
In addition to being mobile, RMG Networks add the capabilities of Leap Motion, the next generation of touch devices. This allowed any screen to become interactive, reducing the dependency on actual touch screens in the field or during shows where such devices can be costly and difficult to secure on short notice. RMG Networks was responsible for all the visual, technical, deployment and overall experience relevant to this project.
“We are grateful to the ICX Association for selecting RMG Networks with the ‘Best At-Large Deployment’ award,” said Robert Michelson, Chief Executive Officer and President of RMG Networks. “The award is a validation of our team’s effort to deliver advanced technology that helps organizations overcome challenges by providing solutions to more effectively run their business.”
For additional information, visit: http://www.rmgnetworks.com/
About RMG Networks
RMG NETWORKS (NASDAQ: RMGN) is a worldwide leader in intelligent visual communications that help businesses increase productivity, efficiency and engagement through digital messaging. By combining best-in-class software, hardware, business applications and services, RMG Networks offers a single point of accountability for integrated data visualization and real-time performance management. The company, who values 70% of the Fortune 100 as clients, is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with additional offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates. For more information, visit www.rmgnetworks.com.
© 2015 RMG Networks Holding Corporation. RMG Networks and its logo are trademarks and/or service marks of RMG Networks Holding Corporation.
- Kohler introduces voice-command technology into the bathroom, announces new smart home products with ‘Kohler Konnect’ - January 10, 2018
- The secret ingredients to successful digital menu boards - January 10, 2018
- Keep your employees engaged with digital communications - January 10, 2018
- Why the beauty sector will continue to grow in 2018 - January 10, 2018
- How retailers will compete with Amazon Go - January 10, 2018
- Frank Pisano joins BrightSign as Vice President of Sales - January 10, 2018
- Luxoft and Intel collaborate to create fully integrated digital cockpit computer reference platform - January 10, 2018
- NEC Display Solutions offers a 3 year warranty on all lamp-based projectors - January 10, 2018
- Pizza Hut forges global alliance with Toyota to explore fully-autonomous delivery vehicles - January 10, 2018
- Elo doubles performance power of popular I-series for Android platform - January 10, 2018