Chicago, IL –(PR.com)– Visible Spectrum, Inc. (“VSI”) located in Chicago’s west loop, today announced the addition of Depositphoto’s image library to its real time digital cloud search. VSI’s total cloud size now exceeds 115 million stock assets.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Florida, USA, Depositphotos is the fastest growing micro stock agency in the world serving customers from over 192 countries, giving them support in 14 languages.
With its commercial Introduction in 2013, Visible Spectrum provides a cloud platform for creating custom, professional quality, HD videos to run on any digital platform – Internet, TV, digital signage or mobile platforms. The real-time WYSIWYG VSI platform secured a U.S. Patent earlier this year.
Users are able to search the entire VSI cloud in real time. Assets are viewed in the actual composition being created before selecting those to purchase. VSI’s drag and drop functionality allows instantaneous replacement.
Visible Spectrum’s Variable Data Video allows users to automatically create unlimited customized versions of a master creative theme from databases with minimal manual input.
VSI’s “Do It for Me” technology creates ads automatically, starting with just the business name and zip code.
Patented technology allows VSI users to create high quality videos faster, better and cheaper.
- BrightSign enabled projection mapping brings creative theatre to life - September 19, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V E4 AV Tour brings the brightest new AV products to New York - September 19, 2017
- 5 ways the hospitality market is evolving - September 13, 2017
- The changing face of fan experience in sports - September 13, 2017
- Intel and NFL kickoff freeD technology in 11 stadiums to create immersive highlights for 2017 season - September 13, 2017
- With Intel’s help, 5G pushes toward 2020 deployment - September 13, 2017
- Kiosk solution winners: DynaTouch HR self-service, impressive! - September 13, 2017
- Peerless-AV showcases customizable, interactive kiosks & digital menu boards at AZA Annual Conference - September 12, 2017
- DAVACO partners with restaurant chains to rollout digital menu board programs - September 12, 2017
- LG’s latest smartphones utilize Sensory’s TrulySecure Facial Recognition for greater user convenience and device security - September 12, 2017