Chicago, IL –(PR.com)– Visible Spectrum, Inc. (“VSI”) located in Chicago’s west loop, today announced the addition of Depositphoto’s image library to its real time digital cloud search. VSI’s total cloud size now exceeds 115 million stock assets.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Florida, USA, Depositphotos is the fastest growing micro stock agency in the world serving customers from over 192 countries, giving them support in 14 languages.
With its commercial Introduction in 2013, Visible Spectrum provides a cloud platform for creating custom, professional quality, HD videos to run on any digital platform – Internet, TV, digital signage or mobile platforms. The real-time WYSIWYG VSI platform secured a U.S. Patent earlier this year.
Users are able to search the entire VSI cloud in real time. Assets are viewed in the actual composition being created before selecting those to purchase. VSI’s drag and drop functionality allows instantaneous replacement.
Visible Spectrum’s Variable Data Video allows users to automatically create unlimited customized versions of a master creative theme from databases with minimal manual input.
VSI’s “Do It for Me” technology creates ads automatically, starting with just the business name and zip code.
Patented technology allows VSI users to create high quality videos faster, better and cheaper.
- 4 benefits of using a dedicated digital signage media player - April 19, 2018
- Beyond fireworks: The next generation of drone light shows - April 19, 2018
- How different generations consume online content - April 19, 2018
- SLD hosts first Executive Breakfast Summit - April 19, 2018
- Mvix hosts dynamic content showcase for healthcare and courtroom signs - April 19, 2018
- Announcing IntuiFace 6.2 - April 19, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V receives USAV Star Vendor Award - April 19, 2018
- NEC uses 5G to contribute to remote medical examination trials - April 18, 2018
- Autonomous driving – Hands on the wheel or no wheel at all - April 18, 2018
- DAVACO showcases total solutions for property renovations - April 18, 2018