Chicago, IL –(PR.com)– Visible Spectrum, Inc. (“VSI”) located in Chicago’s west loop, today announced the addition of Depositphoto’s image library to its real time digital cloud search. VSI’s total cloud size now exceeds 115 million stock assets.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Florida, USA, Depositphotos is the fastest growing micro stock agency in the world serving customers from over 192 countries, giving them support in 14 languages.
With its commercial Introduction in 2013, Visible Spectrum provides a cloud platform for creating custom, professional quality, HD videos to run on any digital platform – Internet, TV, digital signage or mobile platforms. The real-time WYSIWYG VSI platform secured a U.S. Patent earlier this year.
Users are able to search the entire VSI cloud in real time. Assets are viewed in the actual composition being created before selecting those to purchase. VSI’s drag and drop functionality allows instantaneous replacement.
Visible Spectrum’s Variable Data Video allows users to automatically create unlimited customized versions of a master creative theme from databases with minimal manual input.
VSI’s “Do It for Me” technology creates ads automatically, starting with just the business name and zip code.
Patented technology allows VSI users to create high quality videos faster, better and cheaper.
- Mvix launches app for displaying Uber and Lyft on digital signs - January 19, 2018
- Welcome to the future of retail, where the store responds to you - January 17, 2018
- 6 ways local grocers can beat big brands and thrive - January 17, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V collaborates with Salamander Designs to provide AV furniture for huddle space integration projects - January 17, 2018
- WIND Hellas update award-winning interactive POS screens - January 17, 2018
- Elo’s popular line of touchscreen monitors gets major update - January 17, 2018
- BrightSign and Signagelive team to deliver a global digital signage solution - January 17, 2018
- Top content apps for digital courtroom signage - January 17, 2018
- Five trends we think will transform brick and mortar again - January 17, 2018
- Elo showcases augmented reality, automated retail with innovative touchscreen tech - January 17, 2018