Chicago, IL –(PR.com)– Visible Spectrum, Inc. (“VSI”) located in Chicago’s west loop, today announced the addition of Depositphoto’s image library to its real time digital cloud search. VSI’s total cloud size now exceeds 115 million stock assets.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Florida, USA, Depositphotos is the fastest growing micro stock agency in the world serving customers from over 192 countries, giving them support in 14 languages.
With its commercial Introduction in 2013, Visible Spectrum provides a cloud platform for creating custom, professional quality, HD videos to run on any digital platform – Internet, TV, digital signage or mobile platforms. The real-time WYSIWYG VSI platform secured a U.S. Patent earlier this year.
Users are able to search the entire VSI cloud in real time. Assets are viewed in the actual composition being created before selecting those to purchase. VSI’s drag and drop functionality allows instantaneous replacement.
Visible Spectrum’s Variable Data Video allows users to automatically create unlimited customized versions of a master creative theme from databases with minimal manual input.
VSI’s “Do It for Me” technology creates ads automatically, starting with just the business name and zip code.
Patented technology allows VSI users to create high quality videos faster, better and cheaper.
- NEC Display updates popular professional desktop display for color-critical uses - June 22, 2018
- Eagle Harbor Solutions and Diversified partner to serve federal and intel communities - June 21, 2018
- Introducing SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV: Our new LED video wall integration program - June 21, 2018
- Take your operations to the next level with digital communications - June 21, 2018
- Safety is why Intel bought Mobileye - June 20, 2018
- View Dynamic Glass chosen for DFW Airport transformation - June 20, 2018
- Almo expands hospitality offerings to enhance guest experience, drive loyalty and boost revenue for hoteliers - June 20, 2018
- Don’t let bad potholes ruin good pizza! Domino’s starts paving for pizza - June 20, 2018
- Moving from static to digital signage - June 20, 2018
- Digital Signage at Morey’s Piers, Beachfront Water Parks and Hotels - June 20, 2018