Chicago, IL –(PR.com)– Visible Spectrum, Inc. (“VSI”) located in Chicago’s west loop, today announced the addition of Depositphoto’s image library to its real time digital cloud search. VSI’s total cloud size now exceeds 115 million stock assets.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Florida, USA, Depositphotos is the fastest growing micro stock agency in the world serving customers from over 192 countries, giving them support in 14 languages.
With its commercial Introduction in 2013, Visible Spectrum provides a cloud platform for creating custom, professional quality, HD videos to run on any digital platform – Internet, TV, digital signage or mobile platforms. The real-time WYSIWYG VSI platform secured a U.S. Patent earlier this year.
Users are able to search the entire VSI cloud in real time. Assets are viewed in the actual composition being created before selecting those to purchase. VSI’s drag and drop functionality allows instantaneous replacement.
Visible Spectrum’s Variable Data Video allows users to automatically create unlimited customized versions of a master creative theme from databases with minimal manual input.
VSI’s “Do It for Me” technology creates ads automatically, starting with just the business name and zip code.
Patented technology allows VSI users to create high quality videos faster, better and cheaper.
- Transforming the enterprise through wearable technology - May 23, 2017
- NEC to conduct remote construction trial utilizing 5G with KDDI and Obayashi - May 23, 2017
- Extron working with LG Business Solutions to develop certified control drivers for LG displays - May 23, 2017
- Americans choose their computer over caffeine, carbs and cash - May 23, 2017
- NEC improves the safety and security of computing with “hearable device” - May 23, 2017
- BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye announce Delphi as a development partner and system integrator for their autonomous driving platform - May 17, 2017
- Meridian and NCDOT deploy custom kiosks - May 17, 2017
- Wireless solution provides internet connectivity for Catwalk For A Cause charity event - May 17, 2017
- Ingram Micro awarded 2017 Global Distribution Partner of the Year by Dell EMC - May 16, 2017
- BrightSign teams with Felbro Displays to deliver new QSR self-order kiosk - May 16, 2017