Chicago, IL –(PR.com)– Visible Spectrum, Inc. (“VSI”) located in Chicago’s west loop, today announced the addition of Depositphoto’s image library to its real time digital cloud search. VSI’s total cloud size now exceeds 115 million stock assets.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Florida, USA, Depositphotos is the fastest growing micro stock agency in the world serving customers from over 192 countries, giving them support in 14 languages.
With its commercial Introduction in 2013, Visible Spectrum provides a cloud platform for creating custom, professional quality, HD videos to run on any digital platform – Internet, TV, digital signage or mobile platforms. The real-time WYSIWYG VSI platform secured a U.S. Patent earlier this year.
Users are able to search the entire VSI cloud in real time. Assets are viewed in the actual composition being created before selecting those to purchase. VSI’s drag and drop functionality allows instantaneous replacement.
Visible Spectrum’s Variable Data Video allows users to automatically create unlimited customized versions of a master creative theme from databases with minimal manual input.
VSI’s “Do It for Me” technology creates ads automatically, starting with just the business name and zip code.
Patented technology allows VSI users to create high quality videos faster, better and cheaper.
- Targeting generation Z - July 26, 2017
- Making the move to immersive retail - July 26, 2017
- A burrito and a big problem - July 26, 2017
- The road to our driverless future runs straight through the city - July 26, 2017
- Diversified named a Top Unified Communications Provider for 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Intel unveils powerful Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, bringing next-generation business and consumer experiences to life - July 25, 2017
- DAVACO adds Jordan Handel as EVP of Business Development - July 25, 2017
- Diversified makes a strategic addition to their executive line up with new SVP of Emerging Technologies - July 25, 2017
- Ingram Micro executes global cloud growth plan; Expands leadership team - July 25, 2017
- Elo unveils 55-inch multi-touch interactive signage for public venues - July 25, 2017