Digital signage transformed people around the world into superheroes to help promote the recent “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.”
Outdoor advertising giant JCDecaux deployed a variety of transit advertising solutions to help fan interest in the film before its opening, from counters that let people vote on their favorite in Israel to projecting the movie’s combined Batman/Superman symbol on sidewalks in Latvia to augmented reality digital signage deployments in locations as far flung as Australia and Denmark that let fans re-imagine themselves as one of the titular heroes.
According to JCDecaux’s Facebook page:
For the release of the movie ‘Batman v Superman: L’aube de la Justice,’ AFA JCDecaux Denmark built a giant Batman and a giant Superman on top of a bus shelter in Copenhagen and installed digital panels that turned commuters into superheroes.
To promote the film ‘Batman v Superman: L’aube de la Justice,’ Roadshow and JCDecaux Australia launched an #AugmentedReality campaign.
Two interactive panels in Sydney and Brisbane encouraged pedestrians to view themselves in either the Batman or Superman suit on the touchscreen and to share the selfies via social media.
Up, up and away!
Reprinted with permission from www.DigitalSignageToday.com
- Staffless. Cashless. Gapless. Is this the future of shopping? - November 3, 2017
- ‘New wave’ retail is starting to crest - October 6, 2017
- Look through the ‘motivational lens’ to better understand and influence customers - August 10, 2017
- ‘Interesting times’ highlight ICX Summit 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Elevate Award winners shine at ICX Summit - June 7, 2017
- Is ‘the end’ of brick-and-mortar retail nigh? Like ‘the end’ of printed books was nigh? - May 17, 2017
- 10 reasons to attend the 2017 ICX Summit - April 26, 2017
- The ICX Interview: Garry Wicka, LG Electronics USA - April 12, 2017
- 3 hot take(out)s from this year’s Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit - April 5, 2017
- Bigger, better, faster, more … Come check out the new ICXA.org! - February 8, 2017