Digital signage transformed people around the world into superheroes to help promote the recent “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.”
Outdoor advertising giant JCDecaux deployed a variety of transit advertising solutions to help fan interest in the film before its opening, from counters that let people vote on their favorite in Israel to projecting the movie’s combined Batman/Superman symbol on sidewalks in Latvia to augmented reality digital signage deployments in locations as far flung as Australia and Denmark that let fans re-imagine themselves as one of the titular heroes.
According to JCDecaux’s Facebook page:
For the release of the movie ‘Batman v Superman: L’aube de la Justice,’ AFA JCDecaux Denmark built a giant Batman and a giant Superman on top of a bus shelter in Copenhagen and installed digital panels that turned commuters into superheroes.
To promote the film ‘Batman v Superman: L’aube de la Justice,’ Roadshow and JCDecaux Australia launched an #AugmentedReality campaign.
Two interactive panels in Sydney and Brisbane encouraged pedestrians to view themselves in either the Batman or Superman suit on the touchscreen and to share the selfies via social media.
Up, up and away!
Reprinted with permission from www.DigitalSignageToday.com
- Bigger, better, faster, more … Come check out the new ICXA.org! - February 8, 2017
- 5 hot takes from ‘Retail’s BIG Show’ 2017 - January 18, 2017
- Taco Bell brings the high-tech border to Sin City - December 13, 2016
- ICX Association launches new customer experience database, encourages brands to “Get on the Map” - November 16, 2016
- Tetris goes over really, really big in Tel Aviv - October 5, 2016
- Member Spotlight: Under Armour offers VR peek into the future at Boston UA Brand House - September 23, 2016
- Member Spotlight: LG Electronics and Marriott Hotels reinvent the hotel fitness center - September 21, 2016
- Diversified lands on the 2016 Inc. 5000 with three-year sales growth of 42% - September 20, 2016
- Member Spotlight: Sandbox takes brand localization to the streets with LocalWave - August 24, 2016
- The ICX Interview: Richard Ventura, NEC Display Solutions of America - July 15, 2016