BrightSign LLC, a manufacturer of digital signage media players, and Mood Media, an in-store media provider, announced that they installing the first digital menu boards in more than 50 Costa Coffee stores in Dubai, according to a press release from BrightSign.
Costa Coffee is one of the top two coffeehouse chains globally, the release said.
Mood Media is installing the digital menu boards driven by BrightSign media players in Costa Coffees across the United Arab Emirates. The stores are operated as a franchise by Emirates Leisure Retail. Each board consists of three 49-inch horizontal screens driven by BrightSign XD232 players supplied by Digital Communications LLC, the BrightSign distributor in Dubai, the release said. The central screen features dynamic video content provided by Costa Coffee and/ or created by Mood GCC locally in Dubai. The screens to either side offer up-to-date menus and pricing, but can now also feature dynamic content such as moving images. Content is managed by Mood Media GCC and securely hosted using the BrightSign Network Enterprise Edition.
Emirates Leisure Retail selected Mood Media to provide the menu boards after a detailed trial phase, according to the release. Mood Media already manages the audio experience in its Costa Coffee stores, providing background music.
“We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. We spent six months evaluating digital menu board formats and content offline to create a formula that fully reflects our brand values and the store context. Only then did we move ahead with a pilot,” said Shermaine Jones, head of marketing for Emirates Leisure Retail.
Digital menu boards are introduced as each store becomes due for refurbishment. Around half are complete at this point. Mood Media is now in talks to extend the boards to other Costa Coffee stores in Gulf Cooperation Council territories.
Reprinted with permission from www.DigitalSignageToday.com
Photo courtesy of BrightSign.
- Intel technology aids in preserving the Great Wall of China - July 19, 2018
- Ensure effective meeting collaboration with interactive digital boards - July 19, 2018
- How digital donor walls can boost your fundraising efforts - July 19, 2018
- NEC and dotData use AI to accelerate data science for the SMBC Group - July 19, 2018
- Micron and Intel announce update to 3D XPoint joint development program - July 19, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V acquires Insteo, Inc. - July 19, 2018
- Peerless-AV introduces new large venue projector mounts for rental and staging applications - July 18, 2018
- Digital signage benefits and ROI - July 18, 2018
- Ron Bowers retires from Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. - July 17, 2018
- How governments can help advance artificial intelligence - July 12, 2018