BrightSign LLC, a manufacturer of digital signage media players, and Mood Media, an in-store media provider, announced that they installing the first digital menu boards in more than 50 Costa Coffee stores in Dubai, according to a press release from BrightSign.
Costa Coffee is one of the top two coffeehouse chains globally, the release said.
Mood Media is installing the digital menu boards driven by BrightSign media players in Costa Coffees across the United Arab Emirates. The stores are operated as a franchise by Emirates Leisure Retail. Each board consists of three 49-inch horizontal screens driven by BrightSign XD232 players supplied by Digital Communications LLC, the BrightSign distributor in Dubai, the release said. The central screen features dynamic video content provided by Costa Coffee and/ or created by Mood GCC locally in Dubai. The screens to either side offer up-to-date menus and pricing, but can now also feature dynamic content such as moving images. Content is managed by Mood Media GCC and securely hosted using the BrightSign Network Enterprise Edition.
Emirates Leisure Retail selected Mood Media to provide the menu boards after a detailed trial phase, according to the release. Mood Media already manages the audio experience in its Costa Coffee stores, providing background music.
“We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. We spent six months evaluating digital menu board formats and content offline to create a formula that fully reflects our brand values and the store context. Only then did we move ahead with a pilot,” said Shermaine Jones, head of marketing for Emirates Leisure Retail.
Digital menu boards are introduced as each store becomes due for refurbishment. Around half are complete at this point. Mood Media is now in talks to extend the boards to other Costa Coffee stores in Gulf Cooperation Council territories.
Reprinted with permission from www.DigitalSignageToday.com
Photo courtesy of BrightSign.
- Targeting generation Z - July 26, 2017
- Making the move to immersive retail - July 26, 2017
- A burrito and a big problem - July 26, 2017
- The road to our driverless future runs straight through the city - July 26, 2017
- Diversified named a Top Unified Communications Provider for 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Intel unveils powerful Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, bringing next-generation business and consumer experiences to life - July 25, 2017
- DAVACO adds Jordan Handel as EVP of Business Development - July 25, 2017
- Diversified makes a strategic addition to their executive line up with new SVP of Emerging Technologies - July 25, 2017
- Ingram Micro executes global cloud growth plan; Expands leadership team - July 25, 2017
- Elo unveils 55-inch multi-touch interactive signage for public venues - July 25, 2017