BrightSign LLC, a manufacturer of digital signage media players, and Mood Media, an in-store media provider, announced that they installing the first digital menu boards in more than 50 Costa Coffee stores in Dubai, according to a press release from BrightSign.
Costa Coffee is one of the top two coffeehouse chains globally, the release said.
Mood Media is installing the digital menu boards driven by BrightSign media players in Costa Coffees across the United Arab Emirates. The stores are operated as a franchise by Emirates Leisure Retail. Each board consists of three 49-inch horizontal screens driven by BrightSign XD232 players supplied by Digital Communications LLC, the BrightSign distributor in Dubai, the release said. The central screen features dynamic video content provided by Costa Coffee and/ or created by Mood GCC locally in Dubai. The screens to either side offer up-to-date menus and pricing, but can now also feature dynamic content such as moving images. Content is managed by Mood Media GCC and securely hosted using the BrightSign Network Enterprise Edition.
Emirates Leisure Retail selected Mood Media to provide the menu boards after a detailed trial phase, according to the release. Mood Media already manages the audio experience in its Costa Coffee stores, providing background music.
“We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. We spent six months evaluating digital menu board formats and content offline to create a formula that fully reflects our brand values and the store context. Only then did we move ahead with a pilot,” said Shermaine Jones, head of marketing for Emirates Leisure Retail.
Digital menu boards are introduced as each store becomes due for refurbishment. Around half are complete at this point. Mood Media is now in talks to extend the boards to other Costa Coffee stores in Gulf Cooperation Council territories.
Reprinted with permission from www.DigitalSignageToday.com
Photo courtesy of BrightSign.
- BrightSign enabled projection mapping brings creative theatre to life - September 19, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V E4 AV Tour brings the brightest new AV products to New York - September 19, 2017
- 5 ways the hospitality market is evolving - September 13, 2017
- The changing face of fan experience in sports - September 13, 2017
- Intel and NFL kickoff freeD technology in 11 stadiums to create immersive highlights for 2017 season - September 13, 2017
- With Intel’s help, 5G pushes toward 2020 deployment - September 13, 2017
- Kiosk solution winners: DynaTouch HR self-service, impressive! - September 13, 2017
- Peerless-AV showcases customizable, interactive kiosks & digital menu boards at AZA Annual Conference - September 12, 2017
- DAVACO partners with restaurant chains to rollout digital menu board programs - September 12, 2017
- LG’s latest smartphones utilize Sensory’s TrulySecure Facial Recognition for greater user convenience and device security - September 12, 2017