Choosing the right mobile wallet can be tricky and time consuming, but we’ve done the research for you!
The 2016 Mobile Wallet Comparison Guide gathers in one spot a compendium of the industry’s top mobile wallets, compiling their differing capabilities in an easy to compare format.
Whether you’re an executive from a bank, digital wallet provider, retailer or software developer, this guide can serve as a cheat sheet of sorts.
- Detailed attributes for each mobile wallet such as target market, payment methods, POS compatibility, security requirements, P2P functionality and more
- Contact information for each featured mobile wallet and its company
- Exclusive commentary from editor, Will Hernandez, about recent events that have transpired in the industry
How does Mobile Payments Today define a mobile wallet?
Based on multiple industry studies, this is our definition of a mobile wallet for the purposes of this guide: A mobile wallet is a place where consumers store and organize coupons, loyalty programs, payment cards, tickets, car insurance identification, and anything else that can be turned into a digital item from its original paper or plastic form. Some mobile wallets tout other features such as bill payment, comparison shopping, location-aware services, person-to-person payments functionality and social media connectivity. It must have more than one of these features to have been considered for inclusion in our guide.
Don’t worry, all of our products come with 100 percent money-back guarantee. That means if, for any reason, this report doesn’t satisfy you, all you have to do is email us and we’ll give you a refund. No questions asked.
Yup, it’s that easy. (Guarantee valid for 60 days after purchase.)
To view a sample of the report email Paige Hobbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diversified hires industry veteran Wende Cook as Director of Business Development for its Federal Solutions Group - April 25, 2017
- Barco champions 4K collaboration showcase at Almo E4 tour - April 25, 2017
- Intel presents ‘The Future’ with Jim Parsons in global business-to-business marketing campaign - April 25, 2017
- Ingram Micro revolutionizes digital and cloud services delivery in the connected economy - April 21, 2017
- Two Minnesota Sears Hometown Stores to give customers ultimate appliance shopping experience with refreshed retail strategy - April 21, 2017
- Fast Casual State of the Industry 2016 - April 20, 2017
- 2016 Mobile Payments State of the Industry - April 20, 2017
- The kiosk dictionary you’ve been waiting for - April 20, 2017
- Peerless-AV introduces new indoor portrait kiosk - April 20, 2017
- Three interesting things we heard at SEGD Branded Environments this year - April 19, 2017