Beverage retailer The Beer Store is working to digitize and revamp the shopping experience for its customers, and has begun working with Cineplex Digital Media on a new solution that modernizes the retailer’s “Beer Wall.” Traditionally a static display of cans and bottles representing the store’s beer offerings, the retailer is now deploying interactive tablets, reducing clutter and streamlining operations.
The Pricing Information Centres are freestanding units that provide customers with product visuals and pricing. They also confirm product availability and inventory levels by individual location, as well as provide information to customers on convenient self-serve tablets connected to The Beer Store’s central database.
“The Beer Store, along with its 25 brewer-owners from across Ontario, is working to enhance the customer experience in our stores, beginning with a store re-design,” said Beer Store President Ted Moroz. “We engaged Cineplex Digital Media in an effort to provide our customers with an experience that is both engaging and efficient.”
Enabling customers to search inventory levels for products by brand and category, many of the new units have already been successfully deployed in more than 145 locations across the province.
CDM previously supported The Beer Store in over 150 locations with digital signage, and the 2016 rollout will significantly expand its existing network. Installations began on February 29 and are expected to be complete in mid-June with kiosks in 367 stores across Ontario.
- Every company needs an AI strategy or it will be left behind - November 15, 2017
- How fast food is adopting cleaner, healthier menus - November 15, 2017
- Turner Sports and Intel announce multiyear partnership to bring virtual reality to NBA fans - November 15, 2017
- LG OLED ‘Cinema House’ brings ultimate home entertainment experience to Chicagoland - November 15, 2017
- CHI Overhead Doors, Inc. saves time and money with employee self-service kiosks - November 15, 2017
- Marriott International unveils the IoT hotel room of the future and expands the personalized guest experience - November 15, 2017
- Long John Silver’s to install drive-thrus of the future - November 15, 2017
- P.F. Chang’s opens its 25th restaurant in the Middle East - November 14, 2017
- NEC projectors and digital signage energize lessons in Little Rock School District - November 8, 2017
- New Intel core processor combines high-performance CPU with custom discrete graphics - November 8, 2017