Beverage retailer The Beer Store is working to digitize and revamp the shopping experience for its customers, and has begun working with Cineplex Digital Media on a new solution that modernizes the retailer’s “Beer Wall.” Traditionally a static display of cans and bottles representing the store’s beer offerings, the retailer is now deploying interactive tablets, reducing clutter and streamlining operations.
The Pricing Information Centres are freestanding units that provide customers with product visuals and pricing. They also confirm product availability and inventory levels by individual location, as well as provide information to customers on convenient self-serve tablets connected to The Beer Store’s central database.
“The Beer Store, along with its 25 brewer-owners from across Ontario, is working to enhance the customer experience in our stores, beginning with a store re-design,” said Beer Store President Ted Moroz. “We engaged Cineplex Digital Media in an effort to provide our customers with an experience that is both engaging and efficient.”
Enabling customers to search inventory levels for products by brand and category, many of the new units have already been successfully deployed in more than 145 locations across the province.
CDM previously supported The Beer Store in over 150 locations with digital signage, and the 2016 rollout will significantly expand its existing network. Installations began on February 29 and are expected to be complete in mid-June with kiosks in 367 stores across Ontario.
- BrightSign enabled projection mapping brings creative theatre to life - September 19, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V E4 AV Tour brings the brightest new AV products to New York - September 19, 2017
- 5 ways the hospitality market is evolving - September 13, 2017
- The changing face of fan experience in sports - September 13, 2017
- Intel and NFL kickoff freeD technology in 11 stadiums to create immersive highlights for 2017 season - September 13, 2017
- With Intel’s help, 5G pushes toward 2020 deployment - September 13, 2017
- Kiosk solution winners: DynaTouch HR self-service, impressive! - September 13, 2017
- Peerless-AV showcases customizable, interactive kiosks & digital menu boards at AZA Annual Conference - September 12, 2017
- DAVACO partners with restaurant chains to rollout digital menu board programs - September 12, 2017
- LG’s latest smartphones utilize Sensory’s TrulySecure Facial Recognition for greater user convenience and device security - September 12, 2017