Beverage retailer The Beer Store is working to digitize and revamp the shopping experience for its customers, and has begun working with Cineplex Digital Media on a new solution that modernizes the retailer’s “Beer Wall.” Traditionally a static display of cans and bottles representing the store’s beer offerings, the retailer is now deploying interactive tablets, reducing clutter and streamlining operations.
The Pricing Information Centres are freestanding units that provide customers with product visuals and pricing. They also confirm product availability and inventory levels by individual location, as well as provide information to customers on convenient self-serve tablets connected to The Beer Store’s central database.
“The Beer Store, along with its 25 brewer-owners from across Ontario, is working to enhance the customer experience in our stores, beginning with a store re-design,” said Beer Store President Ted Moroz. “We engaged Cineplex Digital Media in an effort to provide our customers with an experience that is both engaging and efficient.”
Enabling customers to search inventory levels for products by brand and category, many of the new units have already been successfully deployed in more than 145 locations across the province.
CDM previously supported The Beer Store in over 150 locations with digital signage, and the 2016 rollout will significantly expand its existing network. Installations began on February 29 and are expected to be complete in mid-June with kiosks in 367 stores across Ontario.
- Mvix launches app for displaying Uber and Lyft on digital signs - January 19, 2018
- Welcome to the future of retail, where the store responds to you - January 17, 2018
- 6 ways local grocers can beat big brands and thrive - January 17, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V collaborates with Salamander Designs to provide AV furniture for huddle space integration projects - January 17, 2018
- WIND Hellas update award-winning interactive POS screens - January 17, 2018
- Elo’s popular line of touchscreen monitors gets major update - January 17, 2018
- BrightSign and Signagelive team to deliver a global digital signage solution - January 17, 2018
- Top content apps for digital courtroom signage - January 17, 2018
- Five trends we think will transform brick and mortar again - January 17, 2018
- Elo showcases augmented reality, automated retail with innovative touchscreen tech - January 17, 2018