Beverage retailer The Beer Store is working to digitize and revamp the shopping experience for its customers, and has begun working with Cineplex Digital Media on a new solution that modernizes the retailer’s “Beer Wall.” Traditionally a static display of cans and bottles representing the store’s beer offerings, the retailer is now deploying interactive tablets, reducing clutter and streamlining operations.
The Pricing Information Centres are freestanding units that provide customers with product visuals and pricing. They also confirm product availability and inventory levels by individual location, as well as provide information to customers on convenient self-serve tablets connected to The Beer Store’s central database.
“The Beer Store, along with its 25 brewer-owners from across Ontario, is working to enhance the customer experience in our stores, beginning with a store re-design,” said Beer Store President Ted Moroz. “We engaged Cineplex Digital Media in an effort to provide our customers with an experience that is both engaging and efficient.”
Enabling customers to search inventory levels for products by brand and category, many of the new units have already been successfully deployed in more than 145 locations across the province.
CDM previously supported The Beer Store in over 150 locations with digital signage, and the 2016 rollout will significantly expand its existing network. Installations began on February 29 and are expected to be complete in mid-June with kiosks in 367 stores across Ontario.
- Targeting generation Z - July 26, 2017
- Making the move to immersive retail - July 26, 2017
- A burrito and a big problem - July 26, 2017
- The road to our driverless future runs straight through the city - July 26, 2017
- Diversified named a Top Unified Communications Provider for 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Intel unveils powerful Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, bringing next-generation business and consumer experiences to life - July 25, 2017
- DAVACO adds Jordan Handel as EVP of Business Development - July 25, 2017
- Diversified makes a strategic addition to their executive line up with new SVP of Emerging Technologies - July 25, 2017
- Ingram Micro executes global cloud growth plan; Expands leadership team - July 25, 2017
- Elo unveils 55-inch multi-touch interactive signage for public venues - July 25, 2017