Beverage retailer The Beer Store is working to digitize and revamp the shopping experience for its customers, and has begun working with Cineplex Digital Media on a new solution that modernizes the retailer’s “Beer Wall.” Traditionally a static display of cans and bottles representing the store’s beer offerings, the retailer is now deploying interactive tablets, reducing clutter and streamlining operations.
The Pricing Information Centres are freestanding units that provide customers with product visuals and pricing. They also confirm product availability and inventory levels by individual location, as well as provide information to customers on convenient self-serve tablets connected to The Beer Store’s central database.
“The Beer Store, along with its 25 brewer-owners from across Ontario, is working to enhance the customer experience in our stores, beginning with a store re-design,” said Beer Store President Ted Moroz. “We engaged Cineplex Digital Media in an effort to provide our customers with an experience that is both engaging and efficient.”
Enabling customers to search inventory levels for products by brand and category, many of the new units have already been successfully deployed in more than 145 locations across the province.
CDM previously supported The Beer Store in over 150 locations with digital signage, and the 2016 rollout will significantly expand its existing network. Installations began on February 29 and are expected to be complete in mid-June with kiosks in 367 stores across Ontario.
- BrightSign and Socialure team to create innovative digital customer experiences at Cromwell Casino in Las Vegas - March 28, 2017
- DAVACO announces strategic merger with Crane Worldwide Logistics - March 28, 2017
- BrightSign announces integration with three leading CMS providers - March 28, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V, InfoComm partner to deliver IoT Insights Conference at E4 AV Tour - March 23, 2017
- ComQi’s newest digital signage technology supports encrypted video broadcast - March 22, 2017
- Intel tips off NCAA March Madness with exclusive partnership as official VR provider - March 22, 2017
- Kiosk manufacturer and software developer announces interactive EV charging solution - March 22, 2017
- Intel drives innovation in the autonomous driving and industrial markets - March 15, 2017
- Diversified achieves advanced enterprise networks architecture specialization from Cisco US - March 15, 2017
- How to motivate your employees - March 14, 2017