Researchers at the University of Connecticut designed an interactive media wall for the lobby of Boston Children’s Hospital. It’s designed to be a place where physically and emotionally challenged children can take control of the visual space around them. Experts in digital media, child psychology, human behavior, and several disciplines of computer science and engineering contributed to the development of the installation.
Diversified helped implement the innovative large interactive media wall designed to engage the young patients and their families. The children could watch the screen and let their imaginations run wild amidst a difficult setting.
Watch a video about the deployment below:
- BrightSign enabled projection mapping brings creative theatre to life - September 19, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V E4 AV Tour brings the brightest new AV products to New York - September 19, 2017
- 5 ways the hospitality market is evolving - September 13, 2017
- The changing face of fan experience in sports - September 13, 2017
- Intel and NFL kickoff freeD technology in 11 stadiums to create immersive highlights for 2017 season - September 13, 2017
- With Intel’s help, 5G pushes toward 2020 deployment - September 13, 2017
- Kiosk solution winners: DynaTouch HR self-service, impressive! - September 13, 2017
- Peerless-AV showcases customizable, interactive kiosks & digital menu boards at AZA Annual Conference - September 12, 2017
- DAVACO partners with restaurant chains to rollout digital menu board programs - September 12, 2017
- LG’s latest smartphones utilize Sensory’s TrulySecure Facial Recognition for greater user convenience and device security - September 12, 2017