Researchers at the University of Connecticut designed an interactive media wall for the lobby of Boston Children’s Hospital. It’s designed to be a place where physically and emotionally challenged children can take control of the visual space around them. Experts in digital media, child psychology, human behavior, and several disciplines of computer science and engineering contributed to the development of the installation.
Diversified helped implement the innovative large interactive media wall designed to engage the young patients and their families. The children could watch the screen and let their imaginations run wild amidst a difficult setting.
Watch a video about the deployment below:
- Every company needs an AI strategy or it will be left behind - November 15, 2017
- How fast food is adopting cleaner, healthier menus - November 15, 2017
- Turner Sports and Intel announce multiyear partnership to bring virtual reality to NBA fans - November 15, 2017
- LG OLED ‘Cinema House’ brings ultimate home entertainment experience to Chicagoland - November 15, 2017
- CHI Overhead Doors, Inc. saves time and money with employee self-service kiosks - November 15, 2017
- Marriott International unveils the IoT hotel room of the future and expands the personalized guest experience - November 15, 2017
- Long John Silver’s to install drive-thrus of the future - November 15, 2017
- P.F. Chang’s opens its 25th restaurant in the Middle East - November 14, 2017
- NEC projectors and digital signage energize lessons in Little Rock School District - November 8, 2017
- New Intel core processor combines high-performance CPU with custom discrete graphics - November 8, 2017