Researchers at the University of Connecticut designed an interactive media wall for the lobby of Boston Children’s Hospital. It’s designed to be a place where physically and emotionally challenged children can take control of the visual space around them. Experts in digital media, child psychology, human behavior, and several disciplines of computer science and engineering contributed to the development of the installation.
Diversified helped implement the innovative large interactive media wall designed to engage the young patients and their families. The children could watch the screen and let their imaginations run wild amidst a difficult setting.
Watch a video about the deployment below:
- Kohler introduces voice-command technology into the bathroom, announces new smart home products with ‘Kohler Konnect’ - January 10, 2018
- The secret ingredients to successful digital menu boards - January 10, 2018
- Keep your employees engaged with digital communications - January 10, 2018
- Why the beauty sector will continue to grow in 2018 - January 10, 2018
- How retailers will compete with Amazon Go - January 10, 2018
- Frank Pisano joins BrightSign as Vice President of Sales - January 10, 2018
- Luxoft and Intel collaborate to create fully integrated digital cockpit computer reference platform - January 10, 2018
- NEC Display Solutions offers a 3 year warranty on all lamp-based projectors - January 10, 2018
- Pizza Hut forges global alliance with Toyota to explore fully-autonomous delivery vehicles - January 10, 2018
- Elo doubles performance power of popular I-series for Android platform - January 10, 2018