Researchers at the University of Connecticut designed an interactive media wall for the lobby of Boston Children’s Hospital. It’s designed to be a place where physically and emotionally challenged children can take control of the visual space around them. Experts in digital media, child psychology, human behavior, and several disciplines of computer science and engineering contributed to the development of the installation.
Diversified helped implement the innovative large interactive media wall designed to engage the young patients and their families. The children could watch the screen and let their imaginations run wild amidst a difficult setting.
Watch a video about the deployment below:
- Transforming the enterprise through wearable technology - May 23, 2017
- NEC to conduct remote construction trial utilizing 5G with KDDI and Obayashi - May 23, 2017
- Extron working with LG Business Solutions to develop certified control drivers for LG displays - May 23, 2017
- Americans choose their computer over caffeine, carbs and cash - May 23, 2017
- NEC improves the safety and security of computing with “hearable device” - May 23, 2017
- BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye announce Delphi as a development partner and system integrator for their autonomous driving platform - May 17, 2017
- Meridian and NCDOT deploy custom kiosks - May 17, 2017
- Wireless solution provides internet connectivity for Catwalk For A Cause charity event - May 17, 2017
- Ingram Micro awarded 2017 Global Distribution Partner of the Year by Dell EMC - May 16, 2017
- BrightSign teams with Felbro Displays to deliver new QSR self-order kiosk - May 16, 2017