Researchers at the University of Connecticut designed an interactive media wall for the lobby of Boston Children’s Hospital. It’s designed to be a place where physically and emotionally challenged children can take control of the visual space around them. Experts in digital media, child psychology, human behavior, and several disciplines of computer science and engineering contributed to the development of the installation.
Diversified helped implement the innovative large interactive media wall designed to engage the young patients and their families. The children could watch the screen and let their imaginations run wild amidst a difficult setting.
Watch a video about the deployment below:
- Fazoli’s launches mobile ordering and loyalty app in Morehead & Maysville - March 20, 2018
- LG Display to showcase Luflex OLED lighting products - March 20, 2018
- Stephen Hawking: Intel remembers the famed physicist - March 20, 2018
- March Madness: Top College Basketball Arenas - March 20, 2018
- Words from the women of Shikatani Lacroix - March 20, 2018
- 3 observations on healthcare technology - March 20, 2018
- Why your website makes lousy kiosk content - March 20, 2018
- Diversified brings home the 2018 Washington Building Congress Craftsmanship Star Award for Excellence in the Face of Adversity - March 20, 2018
- How we use digital signage internally to improve employee engagement and workplace culture - March 16, 2018
- DAVANNI’S Restaurants deliver promotional content from the cloud via Skykit content management system - March 16, 2018