Researchers at the University of Connecticut designed an interactive media wall for the lobby of Boston Children’s Hospital. It’s designed to be a place where physically and emotionally challenged children can take control of the visual space around them. Experts in digital media, child psychology, human behavior, and several disciplines of computer science and engineering contributed to the development of the installation.
Diversified helped implement the innovative large interactive media wall designed to engage the young patients and their families. The children could watch the screen and let their imaginations run wild amidst a difficult setting.
Watch a video about the deployment below:
- Intel technology aids in preserving the Great Wall of China - July 19, 2018
- Ensure effective meeting collaboration with interactive digital boards - July 19, 2018
- How digital donor walls can boost your fundraising efforts - July 19, 2018
- NEC and dotData use AI to accelerate data science for the SMBC Group - July 19, 2018
- Micron and Intel announce update to 3D XPoint joint development program - July 19, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V acquires Insteo, Inc. - July 19, 2018
- Peerless-AV introduces new large venue projector mounts for rental and staging applications - July 18, 2018
- Digital signage benefits and ROI - July 18, 2018
- Ron Bowers retires from Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. - July 17, 2018
- How governments can help advance artificial intelligence - July 12, 2018