BMO Financial Group, in partnership with Cineplex Digital Media, has installed a large video wall at its flagship location at First Canadian Place in downtown Toronto. Sarah Van Lange, director of communications for Cineplex, said the new digital installation is the largest canvas for a financial institution in North America.
The digital wall in the First Canadian Place concourse is meant to highlight BMO’s brand promise that “We’re Here to Help.” Made up of two video walls containing 15 55-inch screens per wall, passersby can use the video wall to find information about their commute, as well as BMO trivia, weather and train schedules.
The first creative piece featured on the video wall is titled “Inclusion.” Created for Pride Month and designed by the CDM creative team, the piece is a celebration of diversity, inclusivity and acceptance, Van Lange said. It depicts the story of an individual’s journey of growth and finding acceptance. The piece will be showcased through mid-July.
CDM developed this digital strategy for BMO from solution development, installation and content strategy, to dayparting, creative strategy and content development, Van Lange said. The company has had a relationship with the BMO for more than four years, handling its in-branch digital merchandising.
- BrightSign and Socialure team to create innovative digital customer experiences at Cromwell Casino in Las Vegas - March 28, 2017
- DAVACO announces strategic merger with Crane Worldwide Logistics - March 28, 2017
- BrightSign announces integration with three leading CMS providers - March 28, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V, InfoComm partner to deliver IoT Insights Conference at E4 AV Tour - March 23, 2017
- ComQi’s newest digital signage technology supports encrypted video broadcast - March 22, 2017
- Intel tips off NCAA March Madness with exclusive partnership as official VR provider - March 22, 2017
- Kiosk manufacturer and software developer announces interactive EV charging solution - March 22, 2017
- Intel drives innovation in the autonomous driving and industrial markets - March 15, 2017
- Diversified achieves advanced enterprise networks architecture specialization from Cisco US - March 15, 2017
- How to motivate your employees - March 14, 2017