BMO Financial Group, in partnership with Cineplex Digital Media, has installed a large video wall at its flagship location at First Canadian Place in downtown Toronto. Sarah Van Lange, director of communications for Cineplex, said the new digital installation is the largest canvas for a financial institution in North America.
The digital wall in the First Canadian Place concourse is meant to highlight BMO’s brand promise that “We’re Here to Help.” Made up of two video walls containing 15 55-inch screens per wall, passersby can use the video wall to find information about their commute, as well as BMO trivia, weather and train schedules.
The first creative piece featured on the video wall is titled “Inclusion.” Created for Pride Month and designed by the CDM creative team, the piece is a celebration of diversity, inclusivity and acceptance, Van Lange said. It depicts the story of an individual’s journey of growth and finding acceptance. The piece will be showcased through mid-July.
CDM developed this digital strategy for BMO from solution development, installation and content strategy, to dayparting, creative strategy and content development, Van Lange said. The company has had a relationship with the BMO for more than four years, handling its in-branch digital merchandising.
- BrightSign enabled projection mapping brings creative theatre to life - September 19, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V E4 AV Tour brings the brightest new AV products to New York - September 19, 2017
- 5 ways the hospitality market is evolving - September 13, 2017
- The changing face of fan experience in sports - September 13, 2017
- Intel and NFL kickoff freeD technology in 11 stadiums to create immersive highlights for 2017 season - September 13, 2017
- With Intel’s help, 5G pushes toward 2020 deployment - September 13, 2017
- Kiosk solution winners: DynaTouch HR self-service, impressive! - September 13, 2017
- Peerless-AV showcases customizable, interactive kiosks & digital menu boards at AZA Annual Conference - September 12, 2017
- DAVACO partners with restaurant chains to rollout digital menu board programs - September 12, 2017
- LG’s latest smartphones utilize Sensory’s TrulySecure Facial Recognition for greater user convenience and device security - September 12, 2017