BMO Financial Group, in partnership with Cineplex Digital Media, has installed a large video wall at its flagship location at First Canadian Place in downtown Toronto. Sarah Van Lange, director of communications for Cineplex, said the new digital installation is the largest canvas for a financial institution in North America.
The digital wall in the First Canadian Place concourse is meant to highlight BMO’s brand promise that “We’re Here to Help.” Made up of two video walls containing 15 55-inch screens per wall, passersby can use the video wall to find information about their commute, as well as BMO trivia, weather and train schedules.
The first creative piece featured on the video wall is titled “Inclusion.” Created for Pride Month and designed by the CDM creative team, the piece is a celebration of diversity, inclusivity and acceptance, Van Lange said. It depicts the story of an individual’s journey of growth and finding acceptance. The piece will be showcased through mid-July.
CDM developed this digital strategy for BMO from solution development, installation and content strategy, to dayparting, creative strategy and content development, Van Lange said. The company has had a relationship with the BMO for more than four years, handling its in-branch digital merchandising.
- Targeting generation Z - July 26, 2017
- Making the move to immersive retail - July 26, 2017
- A burrito and a big problem - July 26, 2017
- The road to our driverless future runs straight through the city - July 26, 2017
- Diversified named a Top Unified Communications Provider for 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Intel unveils powerful Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, bringing next-generation business and consumer experiences to life - July 25, 2017
- DAVACO adds Jordan Handel as EVP of Business Development - July 25, 2017
- Diversified makes a strategic addition to their executive line up with new SVP of Emerging Technologies - July 25, 2017
- Ingram Micro executes global cloud growth plan; Expands leadership team - July 25, 2017
- Elo unveils 55-inch multi-touch interactive signage for public venues - July 25, 2017