BMO Financial Group, in partnership with Cineplex Digital Media, has installed a large video wall at its flagship location at First Canadian Place in downtown Toronto. Sarah Van Lange, director of communications for Cineplex, said the new digital installation is the largest canvas for a financial institution in North America.
The digital wall in the First Canadian Place concourse is meant to highlight BMO’s brand promise that “We’re Here to Help.” Made up of two video walls containing 15 55-inch screens per wall, passersby can use the video wall to find information about their commute, as well as BMO trivia, weather and train schedules.
The first creative piece featured on the video wall is titled “Inclusion.” Created for Pride Month and designed by the CDM creative team, the piece is a celebration of diversity, inclusivity and acceptance, Van Lange said. It depicts the story of an individual’s journey of growth and finding acceptance. The piece will be showcased through mid-July.
CDM developed this digital strategy for BMO from solution development, installation and content strategy, to dayparting, creative strategy and content development, Van Lange said. The company has had a relationship with the BMO for more than four years, handling its in-branch digital merchandising.
- Drumstick-roll please: KFC exec to share secret (branding) recipe as keynote of Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit - November 17, 2017
- 7-Eleven engages with customers outside the box - November 17, 2017
- Every company needs an AI strategy or it will be left behind - November 15, 2017
- How fast food is adopting cleaner, healthier menus - November 15, 2017
- Turner Sports and Intel announce multiyear partnership to bring virtual reality to NBA fans - November 15, 2017
- LG OLED ‘Cinema House’ brings ultimate home entertainment experience to Chicagoland - November 15, 2017
- CHI Overhead Doors, Inc. saves time and money with employee self-service kiosks - November 15, 2017
- Marriott International unveils the IoT hotel room of the future and expands the personalized guest experience - November 15, 2017
- Long John Silver’s to install drive-thrus of the future - November 15, 2017
- P.F. Chang’s opens its 25th restaurant in the Middle East - November 14, 2017