Figure 1. V2’s LED displays embedded with MBI5153 bring new visual experience at GBI Church in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Thousands of people gathered to celebrate and sing praises for the gospel of Jesus Christ. The singing put the audience in a good mood and a worshipful frame of mind.
This event was held in the “GBI (Gereja Bethel Indonesia) church – Jakarta’s Praise Revival for Jesus, MGK mall” which is the second largest Christian Church in Asia. In front of the stage, there is a large LED display that is 16.2 meters high by 4.4 meters wide. On the right and left sides of the stage, there are two LED displays (5.2 meters high by 3.0 meters wide each). Through the LED displays, the motion and facial expression of speakers and performers can be seen very distinctly. In addition, the LED displays also bring all believers into the great joyful atmosphere.
“Those three LED displays create good interaction with all believers, and therefore, the image quality requirements are strict. We focus on the fine pitch 2.9 LED display, and especially on visual performances of low grayscale. LED displays have a clearer image and richer color than projectors. When taking these two points into consideration, Macroblock LED display driver IC “MBI5153” becomes the best choice due to its outstanding performances,” said Rudi, the President of V2 Indonesia.
“It is Macroblock’s honor to be trusted by this international Church. That is a proof of our excellent product. MBI5153 that is applied to indoor fine-pitch LED displays can solve common problems, such as ghosting, non-uniformity images.., etc. With the shutter speed of 1/2000 second, the image does not show the black scan lines and grayscale loss. Details of dark images are extremely clear. These are the reasons why they choose to adopt MBI5153,” mentioned Robert Chen, General Manager of Macroblock.
Macroblock is ranked 2nd in the leading suppliers of LED Driver ICs and 1st in the leading supplier of LED Video Display Driver ICs in 2013 by IHS Research.
Continual R&D Achievements
Macroblock holds more than 60 LED driving related patents. Its exclusive S-PWM technology has significantly enhanced the refresh rates of LED video displays and reduced the flickers.
Outstanding Global Sales Performance
Macroblock has a distribution network spread across more than 20 countries with a worldwide driver IC shipment of more than 600 million units in 2014.
Widely Recognized Products
Macroblock’s products have been applied in various major events and building facades to present the aesthetics of light. For example, the products have been used for the stadium of 2011 Universiade Shenzhen, the opening ceremony of 2010 World Expo in Shanghai and the opening ceremony of 2008 Beijing Olympics etc.
- Targeting generation Z - July 26, 2017
- Making the move to immersive retail - July 26, 2017
- A burrito and a big problem - July 26, 2017
- The road to our driverless future runs straight through the city - July 26, 2017
- Diversified named a Top Unified Communications Provider for 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Intel unveils powerful Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, bringing next-generation business and consumer experiences to life - July 25, 2017
- DAVACO adds Jordan Handel as EVP of Business Development - July 25, 2017
- Diversified makes a strategic addition to their executive line up with new SVP of Emerging Technologies - July 25, 2017
- Ingram Micro executes global cloud growth plan; Expands leadership team - July 25, 2017
- Elo unveils 55-inch multi-touch interactive signage for public venues - July 25, 2017