Figure 1. V2’s LED displays embedded with MBI5153 bring new visual experience at GBI Church in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Thousands of people gathered to celebrate and sing praises for the gospel of Jesus Christ. The singing put the audience in a good mood and a worshipful frame of mind.
This event was held in the “GBI (Gereja Bethel Indonesia) church – Jakarta’s Praise Revival for Jesus, MGK mall” which is the second largest Christian Church in Asia. In front of the stage, there is a large LED display that is 16.2 meters high by 4.4 meters wide. On the right and left sides of the stage, there are two LED displays (5.2 meters high by 3.0 meters wide each). Through the LED displays, the motion and facial expression of speakers and performers can be seen very distinctly. In addition, the LED displays also bring all believers into the great joyful atmosphere.
“Those three LED displays create good interaction with all believers, and therefore, the image quality requirements are strict. We focus on the fine pitch 2.9 LED display, and especially on visual performances of low grayscale. LED displays have a clearer image and richer color than projectors. When taking these two points into consideration, Macroblock LED display driver IC “MBI5153” becomes the best choice due to its outstanding performances,” said Rudi, the President of V2 Indonesia.
“It is Macroblock’s honor to be trusted by this international Church. That is a proof of our excellent product. MBI5153 that is applied to indoor fine-pitch LED displays can solve common problems, such as ghosting, non-uniformity images.., etc. With the shutter speed of 1/2000 second, the image does not show the black scan lines and grayscale loss. Details of dark images are extremely clear. These are the reasons why they choose to adopt MBI5153,” mentioned Robert Chen, General Manager of Macroblock.
Macroblock is ranked 2nd in the leading suppliers of LED Driver ICs and 1st in the leading supplier of LED Video Display Driver ICs in 2013 by IHS Research.
Continual R&D Achievements
Macroblock holds more than 60 LED driving related patents. Its exclusive S-PWM technology has significantly enhanced the refresh rates of LED video displays and reduced the flickers.
Outstanding Global Sales Performance
Macroblock has a distribution network spread across more than 20 countries with a worldwide driver IC shipment of more than 600 million units in 2014.
Widely Recognized Products
Macroblock’s products have been applied in various major events and building facades to present the aesthetics of light. For example, the products have been used for the stadium of 2011 Universiade Shenzhen, the opening ceremony of 2010 World Expo in Shanghai and the opening ceremony of 2008 Beijing Olympics etc.
- Every company needs an AI strategy or it will be left behind - November 15, 2017
- How fast food is adopting cleaner, healthier menus - November 15, 2017
- Turner Sports and Intel announce multiyear partnership to bring virtual reality to NBA fans - November 15, 2017
- LG OLED ‘Cinema House’ brings ultimate home entertainment experience to Chicagoland - November 15, 2017
- CHI Overhead Doors, Inc. saves time and money with employee self-service kiosks - November 15, 2017
- Marriott International unveils the IoT hotel room of the future and expands the personalized guest experience - November 15, 2017
- Long John Silver’s to install drive-thrus of the future - November 15, 2017
- P.F. Chang’s opens its 25th restaurant in the Middle East - November 14, 2017
- NEC projectors and digital signage energize lessons in Little Rock School District - November 8, 2017
- New Intel core processor combines high-performance CPU with custom discrete graphics - November 8, 2017