In 2013, Reality Interactive partnered with Time Warner Cable to roll out 20 nationwide experience stores promoting the full range of TWC’s products to its customers.
On March 18, 2014, number 21 was officially opened. In collaboration with retail design firm Fame Retail and Architects Ware Malcomb, the result was a high-tech, 14,000-square-foot Flagship Store located right in the heart of New York City.
- A large video wall featuring interactive product demos;
- A digital fireplace in the winter and a digital fish tank in the summer;
- Several 21-inch tablets that combine product learning with Internet browsing;
- Multiple five-screen video walls around the store;
- Smaller signage tablets highlighting relevant offerings to customers during face-to-face contact with Time Warner Cable associates; and
- The App Station Showpiece; a larger-than-life, 90-inch custom-built tablet that looks and behaves like a giant mobile device – the perfect way to promote apps.
- Every company needs an AI strategy or it will be left behind - November 15, 2017
- How fast food is adopting cleaner, healthier menus - November 15, 2017
- Turner Sports and Intel announce multiyear partnership to bring virtual reality to NBA fans - November 15, 2017
- LG OLED ‘Cinema House’ brings ultimate home entertainment experience to Chicagoland - November 15, 2017
- CHI Overhead Doors, Inc. saves time and money with employee self-service kiosks - November 15, 2017
- Marriott International unveils the IoT hotel room of the future and expands the personalized guest experience - November 15, 2017
- Long John Silver’s to install drive-thrus of the future - November 15, 2017
- P.F. Chang’s opens its 25th restaurant in the Middle East - November 14, 2017
- NEC projectors and digital signage energize lessons in Little Rock School District - November 8, 2017
- New Intel core processor combines high-performance CPU with custom discrete graphics - November 8, 2017