In 2013, Reality Interactive partnered with Time Warner Cable to roll out 20 nationwide experience stores promoting the full range of TWC’s products to its customers.
On March 18, 2014, number 21 was officially opened. In collaboration with retail design firm Fame Retail and Architects Ware Malcomb, the result was a high-tech, 14,000-square-foot Flagship Store located right in the heart of New York City.
- A large video wall featuring interactive product demos;
- A digital fireplace in the winter and a digital fish tank in the summer;
- Several 21-inch tablets that combine product learning with Internet browsing;
- Multiple five-screen video walls around the store;
- Smaller signage tablets highlighting relevant offerings to customers during face-to-face contact with Time Warner Cable associates; and
- The App Station Showpiece; a larger-than-life, 90-inch custom-built tablet that looks and behaves like a giant mobile device – the perfect way to promote apps.
- Intel technology aids in preserving the Great Wall of China - July 19, 2018
- Ensure effective meeting collaboration with interactive digital boards - July 19, 2018
- How digital donor walls can boost your fundraising efforts - July 19, 2018
- NEC and dotData use AI to accelerate data science for the SMBC Group - July 19, 2018
- Micron and Intel announce update to 3D XPoint joint development program - July 19, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V acquires Insteo, Inc. - July 19, 2018
- Peerless-AV introduces new large venue projector mounts for rental and staging applications - July 18, 2018
- Digital signage benefits and ROI - July 18, 2018
- Ron Bowers retires from Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. - July 17, 2018
- How governments can help advance artificial intelligence - July 12, 2018