In 2013, Reality Interactive partnered with Time Warner Cable to roll out 20 nationwide experience stores promoting the full range of TWC’s products to its customers.
On March 18, 2014, number 21 was officially opened. In collaboration with retail design firm Fame Retail and Architects Ware Malcomb, the result was a high-tech, 14,000-square-foot Flagship Store located right in the heart of New York City.
- A large video wall featuring interactive product demos;
- A digital fireplace in the winter and a digital fish tank in the summer;
- Several 21-inch tablets that combine product learning with Internet browsing;
- Multiple five-screen video walls around the store;
- Smaller signage tablets highlighting relevant offerings to customers during face-to-face contact with Time Warner Cable associates; and
- The App Station Showpiece; a larger-than-life, 90-inch custom-built tablet that looks and behaves like a giant mobile device – the perfect way to promote apps.
- Mvix launches app for displaying Uber and Lyft on digital signs - January 19, 2018
- Welcome to the future of retail, where the store responds to you - January 17, 2018
- 6 ways local grocers can beat big brands and thrive - January 17, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V collaborates with Salamander Designs to provide AV furniture for huddle space integration projects - January 17, 2018
- WIND Hellas update award-winning interactive POS screens - January 17, 2018
- Elo’s popular line of touchscreen monitors gets major update - January 17, 2018
- BrightSign and Signagelive team to deliver a global digital signage solution - January 17, 2018
- Top content apps for digital courtroom signage - January 17, 2018
- Five trends we think will transform brick and mortar again - January 17, 2018
- Elo showcases augmented reality, automated retail with innovative touchscreen tech - January 17, 2018