In 2013, Reality Interactive partnered with Time Warner Cable to roll out 20 nationwide experience stores promoting the full range of TWC’s products to its customers.
On March 18, 2014, number 21 was officially opened. In collaboration with retail design firm Fame Retail and Architects Ware Malcomb, the result was a high-tech, 14,000-square-foot Flagship Store located right in the heart of New York City.
- A large video wall featuring interactive product demos;
- A digital fireplace in the winter and a digital fish tank in the summer;
- Several 21-inch tablets that combine product learning with Internet browsing;
- Multiple five-screen video walls around the store;
- Smaller signage tablets highlighting relevant offerings to customers during face-to-face contact with Time Warner Cable associates; and
- The App Station Showpiece; a larger-than-life, 90-inch custom-built tablet that looks and behaves like a giant mobile device – the perfect way to promote apps.
- 4 benefits of using a dedicated digital signage media player - April 19, 2018
- Beyond fireworks: The next generation of drone light shows - April 19, 2018
- How different generations consume online content - April 19, 2018
- SLD hosts first Executive Breakfast Summit - April 19, 2018
- Mvix hosts dynamic content showcase for healthcare and courtroom signs - April 19, 2018
- Announcing IntuiFace 6.2 - April 19, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V receives USAV Star Vendor Award - April 19, 2018
- NEC uses 5G to contribute to remote medical examination trials - April 18, 2018
- Autonomous driving – Hands on the wheel or no wheel at all - April 18, 2018
- DAVACO showcases total solutions for property renovations - April 18, 2018