In 2013, Reality Interactive partnered with Time Warner Cable to roll out 20 nationwide experience stores promoting the full range of TWC’s products to its customers.
On March 18, 2014, number 21 was officially opened. In collaboration with retail design firm Fame Retail and Architects Ware Malcomb, the result was a high-tech, 14,000-square-foot Flagship Store located right in the heart of New York City.
- A large video wall featuring interactive product demos;
- A digital fireplace in the winter and a digital fish tank in the summer;
- Several 21-inch tablets that combine product learning with Internet browsing;
- Multiple five-screen video walls around the store;
- Smaller signage tablets highlighting relevant offerings to customers during face-to-face contact with Time Warner Cable associates; and
- The App Station Showpiece; a larger-than-life, 90-inch custom-built tablet that looks and behaves like a giant mobile device – the perfect way to promote apps.
- Transforming the enterprise through wearable technology - May 23, 2017
- NEC to conduct remote construction trial utilizing 5G with KDDI and Obayashi - May 23, 2017
- Extron working with LG Business Solutions to develop certified control drivers for LG displays - May 23, 2017
- Americans choose their computer over caffeine, carbs and cash - May 23, 2017
- NEC improves the safety and security of computing with “hearable device” - May 23, 2017
- BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye announce Delphi as a development partner and system integrator for their autonomous driving platform - May 17, 2017
- Meridian and NCDOT deploy custom kiosks - May 17, 2017
- Wireless solution provides internet connectivity for Catwalk For A Cause charity event - May 17, 2017
- Ingram Micro awarded 2017 Global Distribution Partner of the Year by Dell EMC - May 16, 2017
- BrightSign teams with Felbro Displays to deliver new QSR self-order kiosk - May 16, 2017