Toronto’s Scotia Plaza last year undertook a digital transformation of its concourse level, with the help of Cineplex Digital Solutions – featuring the Plaza’s Interactive Media Wall, a large resolution touchscreen designed to engage the public with interactive experiences that can be shared through social media platforms.
The Interactive Media Wall – the second phase of the project – showcased CDS’s capabilities leveraging digital display and interactive technologies, the company said.
Launching with a “build-your-own” NHL Hockey Card app, the system allows users to become members of their favorite team by activating the wall’s camera to take their photo and customizing the card to later share on social media. In addition to touch and photo-capture technology, the Interactive Media Wall features gesture interactivity, and uses other cameras to gather real-time analytics on usage.
The first phase featured several installations of large-format, high-resolution digital signage technologies, integrated into the newly renovated concourse, with the new iTrade branch serving as the focal point.
“The Interactive Media Wall is a great example of how we can leverage technology to help a client deliver on their brand promise,” said Steve Harris, vice president of CDS, in the announcement. “The digital screens in the Investment Centre and the concourse demonstrate CDS’s ability and commitment to delivering the best digital innovative experiences for our clients.”
- NEC Display updates popular professional desktop display for color-critical uses - June 22, 2018
- Eagle Harbor Solutions and Diversified partner to serve federal and intel communities - June 21, 2018
- Introducing SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV: Our new LED video wall integration program - June 21, 2018
- Take your operations to the next level with digital communications - June 21, 2018
- Safety is why Intel bought Mobileye - June 20, 2018
- View Dynamic Glass chosen for DFW Airport transformation - June 20, 2018
- Almo expands hospitality offerings to enhance guest experience, drive loyalty and boost revenue for hoteliers - June 20, 2018
- Don’t let bad potholes ruin good pizza! Domino’s starts paving for pizza - June 20, 2018
- Moving from static to digital signage - June 20, 2018
- Digital Signage at Morey’s Piers, Beachfront Water Parks and Hotels - June 20, 2018