ICX Association member Under Armour opened the doors of its newest specialty retail location earlier this month, on Nov. 3, at the Prudential Center in Boston’s Back Bay, one of the city’s most vibrant and popular retail destinations. With a focus on cutting-edge products and design, the Boston Brand House serves as a striking example of the brand’s commitment to offering customers an unparalleled shopping experience.
Featuring men’s, women’s and youth apparel, footwear and accessories, the Boston Brand House is the region’s signature space to shop a full line of Under Armour products that make athletes look, feel and perform their best.
- Featuring nearly 19,000 square feet of interactive retail space across two floors, the brand’s latest innovations are highlighted across various product categories, including training, running, basketball, golf, studio, outdoor, team sports, youth and footwear.
- Delivering a fully immersive brand experience, Under Armour tells its brand story through digital displays that inform and inspire. Youth customers are engaged with the Optojump experience, an interactive readiness/skill test that helps athletes measure speed, power and reaction.
- A wall map in the fitting rooms follows a run path from the perspective of the brand’s Connected Fitness running community. The path starts at the Brand House leading to Boston’s most historical and well-known trail; each fitting room represents a mile marker and landmark along the renowned trail.
- The store offers a dedicated space for the new UAS label of modern American sportswear. UAS is designed to artfully fuse the worlds of sports and fashion, while delivering intuitive product optimized for the variable conditions of everyday life.
“Bostonians have a true passion for sports and a fortitude that is hard to rival — qualities which are the essence of the Under Armour Brand,” said Susie McCabe, Senior Vice President of Global Retail. “The Under Armour Boston Brand House will highlight our commitment to making all athletes better through performance and innovation, while providing consumers with an elevated shopping experience.”
“Boston has become my home in so many different ways over the past decade and a half, and I’m thrilled to welcome Under Armour to this city,” said Under Armour elite athlete partner Tom Brady. “Sports run deep here and the passion for competition is unlike any city in the world. The mindset of demanding greatness — whether on the field or in the stands — is what drives this city, and is why Under Armour is such a great fit here.”
The Boston Brand House will offer localized Boston apparel that celebrates the legacy of the city in both sport and style including Boston Red Sox gear and the New England Patriots NFL Combine Authentic Team collection. The store will also feature gear that celebrates an existing partnership with iconic local athletic institution Boston College.
- Drumstick-roll please: KFC exec to share secret (branding) recipe as keynote of Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit - November 17, 2017
- 7-Eleven engages with customers outside the box - November 17, 2017
- Every company needs an AI strategy or it will be left behind - November 15, 2017
- How fast food is adopting cleaner, healthier menus - November 15, 2017
- Turner Sports and Intel announce multiyear partnership to bring virtual reality to NBA fans - November 15, 2017
- LG OLED ‘Cinema House’ brings ultimate home entertainment experience to Chicagoland - November 15, 2017
- CHI Overhead Doors, Inc. saves time and money with employee self-service kiosks - November 15, 2017
- Marriott International unveils the IoT hotel room of the future and expands the personalized guest experience - November 15, 2017
- Long John Silver’s to install drive-thrus of the future - November 15, 2017
- P.F. Chang’s opens its 25th restaurant in the Middle East - November 14, 2017