ICX Association member Under Armour opened the doors of its newest specialty retail location earlier this month, on Nov. 3, at the Prudential Center in Boston’s Back Bay, one of the city’s most vibrant and popular retail destinations. With a focus on cutting-edge products and design, the Boston Brand House serves as a striking example of the brand’s commitment to offering customers an unparalleled shopping experience.
Featuring men’s, women’s and youth apparel, footwear and accessories, the Boston Brand House is the region’s signature space to shop a full line of Under Armour products that make athletes look, feel and perform their best.
- Featuring nearly 19,000 square feet of interactive retail space across two floors, the brand’s latest innovations are highlighted across various product categories, including training, running, basketball, golf, studio, outdoor, team sports, youth and footwear.
- Delivering a fully immersive brand experience, Under Armour tells its brand story through digital displays that inform and inspire. Youth customers are engaged with the Optojump experience, an interactive readiness/skill test that helps athletes measure speed, power and reaction.
- A wall map in the fitting rooms follows a run path from the perspective of the brand’s Connected Fitness running community. The path starts at the Brand House leading to Boston’s most historical and well-known trail; each fitting room represents a mile marker and landmark along the renowned trail.
- The store offers a dedicated space for the new UAS label of modern American sportswear. UAS is designed to artfully fuse the worlds of sports and fashion, while delivering intuitive product optimized for the variable conditions of everyday life.
“Bostonians have a true passion for sports and a fortitude that is hard to rival — qualities which are the essence of the Under Armour Brand,” said Susie McCabe, Senior Vice President of Global Retail. “The Under Armour Boston Brand House will highlight our commitment to making all athletes better through performance and innovation, while providing consumers with an elevated shopping experience.”
“Boston has become my home in so many different ways over the past decade and a half, and I’m thrilled to welcome Under Armour to this city,” said Under Armour elite athlete partner Tom Brady. “Sports run deep here and the passion for competition is unlike any city in the world. The mindset of demanding greatness — whether on the field or in the stands — is what drives this city, and is why Under Armour is such a great fit here.”
The Boston Brand House will offer localized Boston apparel that celebrates the legacy of the city in both sport and style including Boston Red Sox gear and the New England Patriots NFL Combine Authentic Team collection. The store will also feature gear that celebrates an existing partnership with iconic local athletic institution Boston College.
- Targeting generation Z - July 26, 2017
- Making the move to immersive retail - July 26, 2017
- A burrito and a big problem - July 26, 2017
- The road to our driverless future runs straight through the city - July 26, 2017
- Diversified named a Top Unified Communications Provider for 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Intel unveils powerful Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, bringing next-generation business and consumer experiences to life - July 25, 2017
- DAVACO adds Jordan Handel as EVP of Business Development - July 25, 2017
- Diversified makes a strategic addition to their executive line up with new SVP of Emerging Technologies - July 25, 2017
- Ingram Micro executes global cloud growth plan; Expands leadership team - July 25, 2017
- Elo unveils 55-inch multi-touch interactive signage for public venues - July 25, 2017