ICX Association member Under Armour opened the doors of its newest specialty retail location earlier this month, on Nov. 3, at the Prudential Center in Boston’s Back Bay, one of the city’s most vibrant and popular retail destinations. With a focus on cutting-edge products and design, the Boston Brand House serves as a striking example of the brand’s commitment to offering customers an unparalleled shopping experience.
Featuring men’s, women’s and youth apparel, footwear and accessories, the Boston Brand House is the region’s signature space to shop a full line of Under Armour products that make athletes look, feel and perform their best.
- Featuring nearly 19,000 square feet of interactive retail space across two floors, the brand’s latest innovations are highlighted across various product categories, including training, running, basketball, golf, studio, outdoor, team sports, youth and footwear.
- Delivering a fully immersive brand experience, Under Armour tells its brand story through digital displays that inform and inspire. Youth customers are engaged with the Optojump experience, an interactive readiness/skill test that helps athletes measure speed, power and reaction.
- A wall map in the fitting rooms follows a run path from the perspective of the brand’s Connected Fitness running community. The path starts at the Brand House leading to Boston’s most historical and well-known trail; each fitting room represents a mile marker and landmark along the renowned trail.
- The store offers a dedicated space for the new UAS label of modern American sportswear. UAS is designed to artfully fuse the worlds of sports and fashion, while delivering intuitive product optimized for the variable conditions of everyday life.
“Bostonians have a true passion for sports and a fortitude that is hard to rival — qualities which are the essence of the Under Armour Brand,” said Susie McCabe, Senior Vice President of Global Retail. “The Under Armour Boston Brand House will highlight our commitment to making all athletes better through performance and innovation, while providing consumers with an elevated shopping experience.”
“Boston has become my home in so many different ways over the past decade and a half, and I’m thrilled to welcome Under Armour to this city,” said Under Armour elite athlete partner Tom Brady. “Sports run deep here and the passion for competition is unlike any city in the world. The mindset of demanding greatness — whether on the field or in the stands — is what drives this city, and is why Under Armour is such a great fit here.”
The Boston Brand House will offer localized Boston apparel that celebrates the legacy of the city in both sport and style including Boston Red Sox gear and the New England Patriots NFL Combine Authentic Team collection. The store will also feature gear that celebrates an existing partnership with iconic local athletic institution Boston College.
- Mvix launches app for displaying Uber and Lyft on digital signs - January 19, 2018
- Welcome to the future of retail, where the store responds to you - January 17, 2018
- 6 ways local grocers can beat big brands and thrive - January 17, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V collaborates with Salamander Designs to provide AV furniture for huddle space integration projects - January 17, 2018
- WIND Hellas update award-winning interactive POS screens - January 17, 2018
- Elo’s popular line of touchscreen monitors gets major update - January 17, 2018
- BrightSign and Signagelive team to deliver a global digital signage solution - January 17, 2018
- Top content apps for digital courtroom signage - January 17, 2018
- Five trends we think will transform brick and mortar again - January 17, 2018
- Elo showcases augmented reality, automated retail with innovative touchscreen tech - January 17, 2018