Luxury brand Burberry’s Beverly Hills flagship is designed to bring every aspect of the brand to life in the heart of Los Angeles.
The store on Rodeo Drive blurs the brand’s physical and digital worlds through the Burberry Retail Theatre concept, where interior video walls and in-store digital screens showcase brand content and broadcast live events.
Located over four floors on one of the most iconic streets in the world, the new flagship is set on the corner of Rodeo Drive and Dayton Way. Burberry Beverly Hills has been designed to offer multisensory experiences for customers, featuring exclusive spaces, products and services. The store comprises a mixture of event space, entertainment hub, private space and store.
- A building that celebrates Los Angeles with direct views out on to the city, and the Hollywood Hills, through 40 floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors.
- The largest Burberry product range in Los Angeles, including Burberry Prorsum, Burberry London, Burberry Brit, Accessories and Burberry Beauty.
- Evolution of the Burberry Retail Theatre concept in the U.S., offering immersive audiovisual experiences via 10 video screens and 130 speakers throughout the store.
- Online insights meet offline interactions to create a tailored and personal shopping experience. Services include a mobile check-out and Customer 1-2-1 through which store associates can access customers’ unique preferences and shopping history.
- First in-store Burberry Beauty room in Los Angeles and the biggest Burberry Beauty area in the market, featuring the full Burberry fragrance and makeup collections with specialist Burberry Beauty consultants offering personalized appointments.
- Burberry Penthouse: A private suite on the top floor of the store, with its own dedicated entrance and direct access to a garden rooftop terrace, has been designed to offer the ultimate personalized and intimate shopping experience for Burberry customers. The suite comprises a fitting room, serviced pantry, bathroom and dressing room. The space features a separately controllable digital screen and music for this area. The suite is also designed as an events space, with 360-degree views overlooking Hollywood.
The U.S. is a key market for Burberry, and the brand said its new Beverly Hills flagship on Rodeo Drive is a testament to this commitment to the city and its communities.
- Mvix launches app for displaying Uber and Lyft on digital signs - January 19, 2018
- Welcome to the future of retail, where the store responds to you - January 17, 2018
- 6 ways local grocers can beat big brands and thrive - January 17, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V collaborates with Salamander Designs to provide AV furniture for huddle space integration projects - January 17, 2018
- WIND Hellas update award-winning interactive POS screens - January 17, 2018
- Elo’s popular line of touchscreen monitors gets major update - January 17, 2018
- BrightSign and Signagelive team to deliver a global digital signage solution - January 17, 2018
- Top content apps for digital courtroom signage - January 17, 2018
- Five trends we think will transform brick and mortar again - January 17, 2018
- Elo showcases augmented reality, automated retail with innovative touchscreen tech - January 17, 2018