Leaders at Cardinal Health wanted to create an immersive “Experience Center” that would engage and educate visitors and employees at their headquarters, located in central Ohio. Simply put — the environment needed to “wow” and communicate the “Essential to Care” brand message.
So the company deployed in its headquarters the “Experience Center,” an immersive environment including “The Customer Portal,” a 15-foot-tall, four-sided interactive tower; “The Dashboard,” a 4K multitouch video wall; “The Gallery Wall,” a 16-panel synchronized video display wall, and two transparent LCD product cabinets. Each contains dynamic content that engages visitors, and Omnivex Moxie digital signage software was employed to manage the elaborate content.
After more than a year of planning, development, and testing — followed by another six months of installation — the resulting environment is simply awe-inspiring. The Experience Center illuminates the lobby of Cardinal Health’s headquarters, drawing employees, business partners and visitors in with its inviting content and easy-to-use technology. Team members from the organization are thrilled to find the Experience Center serves as a big draw for important customers, enticing them to make the trip to Dublin, Ohio, to experience the environment for themselves. This added access to customers allows the team to hold more meaningful, in-person dialogue with their customers and show how Cardinal Health is “Essential to Care.”
- NEC Display updates popular professional desktop display for color-critical uses - June 22, 2018
- Eagle Harbor Solutions and Diversified partner to serve federal and intel communities - June 21, 2018
- Introducing SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV: Our new LED video wall integration program - June 21, 2018
- Take your operations to the next level with digital communications - June 21, 2018
- Safety is why Intel bought Mobileye - June 20, 2018
- View Dynamic Glass chosen for DFW Airport transformation - June 20, 2018
- Almo expands hospitality offerings to enhance guest experience, drive loyalty and boost revenue for hoteliers - June 20, 2018
- Don’t let bad potholes ruin good pizza! Domino’s starts paving for pizza - June 20, 2018
- Moving from static to digital signage - June 20, 2018
- Digital Signage at Morey’s Piers, Beachfront Water Parks and Hotels - June 20, 2018