Leaders at Cardinal Health wanted to create an immersive “Experience Center” that would engage and educate visitors and employees at their headquarters, located in central Ohio. Simply put — the environment needed to “wow” and communicate the “Essential to Care” brand message.
So the company deployed in its headquarters the “Experience Center,” an immersive environment including “The Customer Portal,” a 15-foot-tall, four-sided interactive tower; “The Dashboard,” a 4K multitouch video wall; “The Gallery Wall,” a 16-panel synchronized video display wall, and two transparent LCD product cabinets. Each contains dynamic content that engages visitors, and Omnivex Moxie digital signage software was employed to manage the elaborate content.
After more than a year of planning, development, and testing — followed by another six months of installation — the resulting environment is simply awe-inspiring. The Experience Center illuminates the lobby of Cardinal Health’s headquarters, drawing employees, business partners and visitors in with its inviting content and easy-to-use technology. Team members from the organization are thrilled to find the Experience Center serves as a big draw for important customers, enticing them to make the trip to Dublin, Ohio, to experience the environment for themselves. This added access to customers allows the team to hold more meaningful, in-person dialogue with their customers and show how Cardinal Health is “Essential to Care.”
- BrightSign and Socialure team to create innovative digital customer experiences at Cromwell Casino in Las Vegas - March 28, 2017
- DAVACO announces strategic merger with Crane Worldwide Logistics - March 28, 2017
- BrightSign announces integration with three leading CMS providers - March 28, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V, InfoComm partner to deliver IoT Insights Conference at E4 AV Tour - March 23, 2017
- ComQi’s newest digital signage technology supports encrypted video broadcast - March 22, 2017
- Intel tips off NCAA March Madness with exclusive partnership as official VR provider - March 22, 2017
- Kiosk manufacturer and software developer announces interactive EV charging solution - March 22, 2017
- Intel drives innovation in the autonomous driving and industrial markets - March 15, 2017
- Diversified achieves advanced enterprise networks architecture specialization from Cisco US - March 15, 2017
- How to motivate your employees - March 14, 2017