Leaders at Cardinal Health wanted to create an immersive “Experience Center” that would engage and educate visitors and employees at their headquarters, located in central Ohio. Simply put — the environment needed to “wow” and communicate the “Essential to Care” brand message.
So the company deployed in its headquarters the “Experience Center,” an immersive environment including “The Customer Portal,” a 15-foot-tall, four-sided interactive tower; “The Dashboard,” a 4K multitouch video wall; “The Gallery Wall,” a 16-panel synchronized video display wall, and two transparent LCD product cabinets. Each contains dynamic content that engages visitors, and Omnivex Moxie digital signage software was employed to manage the elaborate content.
After more than a year of planning, development, and testing — followed by another six months of installation — the resulting environment is simply awe-inspiring. The Experience Center illuminates the lobby of Cardinal Health’s headquarters, drawing employees, business partners and visitors in with its inviting content and easy-to-use technology. Team members from the organization are thrilled to find the Experience Center serves as a big draw for important customers, enticing them to make the trip to Dublin, Ohio, to experience the environment for themselves. This added access to customers allows the team to hold more meaningful, in-person dialogue with their customers and show how Cardinal Health is “Essential to Care.”
- Mvix launches app for displaying Uber and Lyft on digital signs - January 19, 2018
- Welcome to the future of retail, where the store responds to you - January 17, 2018
- 6 ways local grocers can beat big brands and thrive - January 17, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V collaborates with Salamander Designs to provide AV furniture for huddle space integration projects - January 17, 2018
- WIND Hellas update award-winning interactive POS screens - January 17, 2018
- Elo’s popular line of touchscreen monitors gets major update - January 17, 2018
- BrightSign and Signagelive team to deliver a global digital signage solution - January 17, 2018
- Top content apps for digital courtroom signage - January 17, 2018
- Five trends we think will transform brick and mortar again - January 17, 2018
- Elo showcases augmented reality, automated retail with innovative touchscreen tech - January 17, 2018