Leaders at Cardinal Health wanted to create an immersive “Experience Center” that would engage and educate visitors and employees at their headquarters, located in central Ohio. Simply put — the environment needed to “wow” and communicate the “Essential to Care” brand message.
So the company deployed in its headquarters the “Experience Center,” an immersive environment including “The Customer Portal,” a 15-foot-tall, four-sided interactive tower; “The Dashboard,” a 4K multitouch video wall; “The Gallery Wall,” a 16-panel synchronized video display wall, and two transparent LCD product cabinets. Each contains dynamic content that engages visitors, and Omnivex Moxie digital signage software was employed to manage the elaborate content.
After more than a year of planning, development, and testing — followed by another six months of installation — the resulting environment is simply awe-inspiring. The Experience Center illuminates the lobby of Cardinal Health’s headquarters, drawing employees, business partners and visitors in with its inviting content and easy-to-use technology. Team members from the organization are thrilled to find the Experience Center serves as a big draw for important customers, enticing them to make the trip to Dublin, Ohio, to experience the environment for themselves. This added access to customers allows the team to hold more meaningful, in-person dialogue with their customers and show how Cardinal Health is “Essential to Care.”
- Drumstick-roll please: KFC exec to share secret (branding) recipe as keynote of Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit - November 17, 2017
- 7-Eleven engages with customers outside the box - November 17, 2017
- Every company needs an AI strategy or it will be left behind - November 15, 2017
- How fast food is adopting cleaner, healthier menus - November 15, 2017
- Turner Sports and Intel announce multiyear partnership to bring virtual reality to NBA fans - November 15, 2017
- LG OLED ‘Cinema House’ brings ultimate home entertainment experience to Chicagoland - November 15, 2017
- CHI Overhead Doors, Inc. saves time and money with employee self-service kiosks - November 15, 2017
- Marriott International unveils the IoT hotel room of the future and expands the personalized guest experience - November 15, 2017
- Long John Silver’s to install drive-thrus of the future - November 15, 2017
- P.F. Chang’s opens its 25th restaurant in the Middle East - November 14, 2017