Montblanc, the German-based luxury brand, has transformed its new concept stores across five continents with the support of Mood Media, the specialists in elevating customer experiences.
As part of the large-scale deployment, Mood was responsible for installing an innovative new video solution while also replacing the luxury brand’s current in-store sound with custom-designed music.
Specializing in luxury writing instruments, watches, leather goods, jewelry and perfumes, Montblanc is able to offer its customers a dynamic environment, creating a balance between contemporary design and classic elegance. Using different video solutions, Mood Media and Montblanc created a multisensory experience, immersing customers into the world of Montblanc.
The installation process started across five continents, with 12 sites already equipped with the new solutions. The deployment will continue across Montblanc’s network of more than 500 boutiques around the world, with the speed of the implementation continuing to accelerate at the end of 2016.
Each boutique will include digital signage that creates a more interactive experience while promoting select products and highlighting the brand story. Components of the solution include:
- Two 75-inch synchronized screens, highlighting Montblanc’s products;
- A touchscreen accessing Montblanc’s IOS app; and
- A video screen offering further insight into Montblanc’s watchmaking expertise and heritage.
Additionally, Mood Media also installed a high-brightness window display at Montblanc’s Hamburg Neuer Wall flagship store: a 4,860-by-1,372 mm wall made up of eight 55-inch synchronized screens.
Mood Media’s sound designers created a bespoke soundscape for Montblanc based on its two key brand values: luxury and modernity. The music program has been created to suit the tastes of four key customer profiles:
- Jazz and modern music for men;
- Deep house and chill house for the younger audiences;
- Softer, acoustic and jazzy sounds for women; and
- Retro music for “collectors,” referring specifically to the Montblanc special editions.
The music program is predominantly instrumental with a 2:1 ratio between the instruments and lyrics. Mood Media and Montblanc decided to reduce the lyrics within the music in order to support better communication between the staff and customers.
Ken Eissing, president of in-store Media at Mood said: “This collaboration has allowed us to offer innovative video and audio solutions for Montblanc, a renowned global brand. We are proud to be part of this transformation, supporting Montblanc in the development of its new store design, creating a unique and intimate multisensory experience for its customers.”
- Transforming the enterprise through wearable technology - May 23, 2017
- NEC to conduct remote construction trial utilizing 5G with KDDI and Obayashi - May 23, 2017
- Extron working with LG Business Solutions to develop certified control drivers for LG displays - May 23, 2017
- Americans choose their computer over caffeine, carbs and cash - May 23, 2017
- NEC improves the safety and security of computing with “hearable device” - May 23, 2017
- BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye announce Delphi as a development partner and system integrator for their autonomous driving platform - May 17, 2017
- Meridian and NCDOT deploy custom kiosks - May 17, 2017
- Wireless solution provides internet connectivity for Catwalk For A Cause charity event - May 17, 2017
- Ingram Micro awarded 2017 Global Distribution Partner of the Year by Dell EMC - May 16, 2017
- BrightSign teams with Felbro Displays to deliver new QSR self-order kiosk - May 16, 2017