Large 4K display based on Volanti touch monitor & BrightSign 4K media player
MORGAN HILL, Calif., /PRNewswire/ — Volanti Displays today announced the integration of BrightSign’s new Series 3 XT model media players with its large 4K touchscreen monitors.
Volanti’s 4K Ultra-HD touchscreen monitors are available in 55″, 65″, 84″ and 98″ sizes designed for corporate and digital signage applications. The BrightSign XT media players support very complex HTML5 based interactive digital signage applications with up to 4K 60Hz HDR video and the option of incorporating a live video or live TV feed. The automatic player setup and deployment cloud networking feature make for an extremely easy to deploy solution.
Another way in which the Volanti touchscreen display and BrightSign media player work well together is touch response speed – the 100Hz touch sensor, the 60Hz video display refresh rate, and the fast solid state media player combine to provide a near instant response.
“It is exciting to see a dedicated media player running 4K content and able to provide fast multi-touch support with enterprise-level robustness and reliability,” said James Henry, Volanti CEO.
About Volanti Displays
Founded in 2014, Volanti builds on over 25 years of its founders’ display industry expertise and focuses on large display systems for niche commercial markets (such as corporate, digital signage, and way-finding.) In addition to standard models, Volanti Displays produces LCD video displays with options to suit specific market and application requirements – in sizes from small to very large (98″,) including touch and non-touchscreen models. Offering innovative display products with cutting-edge technology, Volanti designs and conducts final assembly in the USA.
BrightSign, LLC is the global market leader in digital signage players as named by IHS Research in their 2013 World Market for Digital Signage report. Based in Los Gatos, California, the company develops products, software and networking solutions for digital signage. BrightSign’s solid-state digital sign controllers set new standards for both stand-alone and networked digital signage applications with their superior 4K and Full HD video quality, reliability, affordability, ease of use and interactivity.
BrightSign 4K began shipping in September, 2014 and supplies the commercial digital signage market with the first true 4K media player. BrightSign 4K models support all of the features and the signature reliability for which BrightSign is known. BrightSign XD began shipping in 2013 and is the industry’s market-leading line of solid-state digital signage media players living up to the claim of PC-class performance. All models include an advanced video decoding engine with superior scaling technology capable of decoding two 1080p60 videos simultaneously, a hardware-accelerated HTML5 engine, and the ability to display Live HDTV broadcast content via the HDMI input.
- How governments can help advance artificial intelligence - July 12, 2018
- NDI: The secret sauce for your next campus or enterprise project - July 12, 2018
- The hotel guest room: Accommodating, entertaining and unforgettable - July 12, 2018
- Large scale deployment considerations by Zivelo - July 12, 2018
- Mvix announces winner of the first annual Chris Wolf Scholarship - July 12, 2018
- Qwick Media opening new horizons for growth objectives - July 11, 2018
- Diversified has reached an agreement in principle to acquire TSL FZ - July 11, 2018
- U.S. healthcare leaders expect widespread adoption of artificial intelligence by 2023 - July 11, 2018
- The present-day kiosk and its benefit to today’s consumer - July 11, 2018
- A History of Digital Signage - July 11, 2018