BuzzFeed publishes at least 600 pieces of content each day and learns from each of those interactions, said Jennifer Klawin, SVP, brand strategy, West Coast for BuzzFeed.
“We make small bets based on this constant feedback loop,” she said during her 15-minute presentation at the annual Fast Casual Executive Summit in Dana Point, California, where she shared social media and customer engagement tips with restaurateurs.
You can watch her presentation in the above video.
- Freshii marketing exec talks tech, social media and Drake - February 20, 2018
- Freshii CEO, founder keynoting 2018 Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit - January 17, 2018
- Get your nominations in for FastCasual Top 100 - January 9, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018, Part II - January 3, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018 - December 26, 2017
- Chuck E. Cheese ‘schools’ fast casuals on appealing to millennials - November 28, 2017
- Drumstick-roll please: KFC exec to share secret (branding) recipe as keynote of Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit - November 17, 2017
- Fast Casual Executive Summit Perfect Pitch finalists revealed - August 8, 2017
- Study: Restaurants offering trends that consumers don’t want - June 7, 2017
- What do execs from Pizza Hut UK, Freshii GB, Crepeaffaire, Farmstand and Caliburger have in common? - May 10, 2017