BuzzFeed publishes at least 600 pieces of content each day and learns from each of those interactions, said Jennifer Klawin, SVP, brand strategy, West Coast for BuzzFeed.
“We make small bets based on this constant feedback loop,” she said during her 15-minute presentation at the annual Fast Casual Executive Summit in Dana Point, California, where she shared social media and customer engagement tips with restaurateurs.
You can watch her presentation in the above video.
- What do execs from Pizza Hut UK, Freshii GB, Crepeaffaire, Farmstand and Caliburger have in common? - May 10, 2017
- Buzzfeed strategist serves up engagement tips for restaurants - February 15, 2017
- Fast casuals ringing up mobile ordering for the holidays - December 20, 2016
- See why A&W, Moe’s Southwest Grill focus on digital marketing - December 6, 2016
- 8 hot takes from Dubai global franchising show - November 22, 2016
- Going global: Restaurant franchising summit adds European event - November 8, 2016
- Which Wich founder set to keynote Dallas restaurant summit - November 2, 2016
- How good training leads to good CX - July 27, 2016
- Early bird, meet worm: Top 5 reasons to head to the Left Coast for the fast Casual Executive Summit - July 20, 2016
- Are you ready to ‘pitch’ your fast casual concept? - June 22, 2016