KENILWORTH, NJ (PRWEB) – To support the expanding role of Enterprise Networks solutions that leverage the intelligence of the network, Diversified announced today that it has achieved the Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization from Cisco. This specialization recognizes Diversified as having fulfilled the training requirements to sell, design and deploy comprehensive Cisco® Enterprise Networks Architecture solutions.
As a Cisco Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialized Partner, Diversified has invested in the training required to deliver differentiated business value through the foundation of the Enterprise Networks architecture. Cisco Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialized Partners work with new and existing technologies to align components of this architecture with their customers’ strategic goals, helping transform business processes, boost organizational efficiency and accelerate the time to market.
“Diversified has always been a market leader in innovative technology,” says Stephen Jenkins, Director of Operations. “As our lines of business have shifted dramatically to IT-centric solutions, we felt it was essential to offer these advanced services to our clients across all markets. I am extremely proud of our team for demonstrating this level of expertise in having achieved this recognition and am pleased to be able to provide our clients with a comprehensive, reliable enterprise infrastructure.”
The Cisco Channel Partner Program provides partners with the training required to build sales, design and technical talent and then validates their skills through a third-party audit.
Diversified is an industry leader in the design and installation of a broad spectrum of custom engineered and integrated audiovisual media delivery solutions. They specialize in the use of audiovisual technology for complex and scalable professional broadcast, corporate communications and digital signage networks providing businesses with the enhanced capability of creating, managing and monetizing original digital content.
For more information, visit http://www.diversifiedus.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at http://www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
Photo Credit: iStock
- Transforming the enterprise through wearable technology - May 23, 2017
- NEC to conduct remote construction trial utilizing 5G with KDDI and Obayashi - May 23, 2017
- Extron working with LG Business Solutions to develop certified control drivers for LG displays - May 23, 2017
- Americans choose their computer over caffeine, carbs and cash - May 23, 2017
- NEC improves the safety and security of computing with “hearable device” - May 23, 2017
- BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye announce Delphi as a development partner and system integrator for their autonomous driving platform - May 17, 2017
- Meridian and NCDOT deploy custom kiosks - May 17, 2017
- Wireless solution provides internet connectivity for Catwalk For A Cause charity event - May 17, 2017
- Ingram Micro awarded 2017 Global Distribution Partner of the Year by Dell EMC - May 16, 2017
- BrightSign teams with Felbro Displays to deliver new QSR self-order kiosk - May 16, 2017