KENILWORTH, NJ (PRWEB) – To support the expanding role of Enterprise Networks solutions that leverage the intelligence of the network, Diversified announced today that it has achieved the Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization from Cisco. This specialization recognizes Diversified as having fulfilled the training requirements to sell, design and deploy comprehensive Cisco® Enterprise Networks Architecture solutions.
As a Cisco Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialized Partner, Diversified has invested in the training required to deliver differentiated business value through the foundation of the Enterprise Networks architecture. Cisco Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialized Partners work with new and existing technologies to align components of this architecture with their customers’ strategic goals, helping transform business processes, boost organizational efficiency and accelerate the time to market.
“Diversified has always been a market leader in innovative technology,” says Stephen Jenkins, Director of Operations. “As our lines of business have shifted dramatically to IT-centric solutions, we felt it was essential to offer these advanced services to our clients across all markets. I am extremely proud of our team for demonstrating this level of expertise in having achieved this recognition and am pleased to be able to provide our clients with a comprehensive, reliable enterprise infrastructure.”
The Cisco Channel Partner Program provides partners with the training required to build sales, design and technical talent and then validates their skills through a third-party audit.
Diversified is an industry leader in the design and installation of a broad spectrum of custom engineered and integrated audiovisual media delivery solutions. They specialize in the use of audiovisual technology for complex and scalable professional broadcast, corporate communications and digital signage networks providing businesses with the enhanced capability of creating, managing and monetizing original digital content.
For more information, visit http://www.diversifiedus.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at http://www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
Photo Credit: iStock
- BrightSign enabled projection mapping brings creative theatre to life - September 19, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V E4 AV Tour brings the brightest new AV products to New York - September 19, 2017
- 5 ways the hospitality market is evolving - September 13, 2017
- The changing face of fan experience in sports - September 13, 2017
- Intel and NFL kickoff freeD technology in 11 stadiums to create immersive highlights for 2017 season - September 13, 2017
- With Intel’s help, 5G pushes toward 2020 deployment - September 13, 2017
- Kiosk solution winners: DynaTouch HR self-service, impressive! - September 13, 2017
- Peerless-AV showcases customizable, interactive kiosks & digital menu boards at AZA Annual Conference - September 12, 2017
- DAVACO partners with restaurant chains to rollout digital menu board programs - September 12, 2017
- LG’s latest smartphones utilize Sensory’s TrulySecure Facial Recognition for greater user convenience and device security - September 12, 2017