KENILWORTH, NJ (PRWEB) – To support the expanding role of Enterprise Networks solutions that leverage the intelligence of the network, Diversified announced today that it has achieved the Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialization from Cisco. This specialization recognizes Diversified as having fulfilled the training requirements to sell, design and deploy comprehensive Cisco® Enterprise Networks Architecture solutions.
As a Cisco Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialized Partner, Diversified has invested in the training required to deliver differentiated business value through the foundation of the Enterprise Networks architecture. Cisco Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture Specialized Partners work with new and existing technologies to align components of this architecture with their customers’ strategic goals, helping transform business processes, boost organizational efficiency and accelerate the time to market.
“Diversified has always been a market leader in innovative technology,” says Stephen Jenkins, Director of Operations. “As our lines of business have shifted dramatically to IT-centric solutions, we felt it was essential to offer these advanced services to our clients across all markets. I am extremely proud of our team for demonstrating this level of expertise in having achieved this recognition and am pleased to be able to provide our clients with a comprehensive, reliable enterprise infrastructure.”
The Cisco Channel Partner Program provides partners with the training required to build sales, design and technical talent and then validates their skills through a third-party audit.
Diversified is an industry leader in the design and installation of a broad spectrum of custom engineered and integrated audiovisual media delivery solutions. They specialize in the use of audiovisual technology for complex and scalable professional broadcast, corporate communications and digital signage networks providing businesses with the enhanced capability of creating, managing and monetizing original digital content.
For more information, visit http://www.diversifiedus.com.
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco’s trademarks can be found at http://www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
Photo Credit: iStock
- Every company needs an AI strategy or it will be left behind - November 15, 2017
- How fast food is adopting cleaner, healthier menus - November 15, 2017
- Turner Sports and Intel announce multiyear partnership to bring virtual reality to NBA fans - November 15, 2017
- LG OLED ‘Cinema House’ brings ultimate home entertainment experience to Chicagoland - November 15, 2017
- CHI Overhead Doors, Inc. saves time and money with employee self-service kiosks - November 15, 2017
- Marriott International unveils the IoT hotel room of the future and expands the personalized guest experience - November 15, 2017
- Long John Silver’s to install drive-thrus of the future - November 15, 2017
- P.F. Chang’s opens its 25th restaurant in the Middle East - November 14, 2017
- NEC projectors and digital signage energize lessons in Little Rock School District - November 8, 2017
- New Intel core processor combines high-performance CPU with custom discrete graphics - November 8, 2017