Shikatani Lacroix Design is conducting a study of North American healthcare organizations to determine the level of brand consistency and coherence across the industry. In 2013, we conducted a similar study on the retail industry and found groundbreaking results.
This short survey will help us to understand:
• The level of positioning within the organization
• The type of position
• The level of alignment within the organization
• The positioning benefits to the organization
All healthcare professionals who fill out this short survey with their email address will receive a digital Starbucks gift card. Participants can also win additional gift cards by sharing the survey link (http://svy.mk/2ligPZK) on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn if they tag Shikatani Lacroix @shiknews and use the hashtag #SLDSurvey
Survey responses will be kept in strict confidence.
Following the completion of the study, we will be sharing the full report with all those who participated and provided their contact information.
Shikatani Lacroix’s groundbreaking 2013 study on brand coherence identified a significant gap between the company’s vision, how it was communicated, and how it aligned to employee behavior. You can read more about our results in this white paper from Shikatani Lacroix President Jean-Pierre Lacroix.
- Every company needs an AI strategy or it will be left behind - November 15, 2017
- How fast food is adopting cleaner, healthier menus - November 15, 2017
- Turner Sports and Intel announce multiyear partnership to bring virtual reality to NBA fans - November 15, 2017
- LG OLED ‘Cinema House’ brings ultimate home entertainment experience to Chicagoland - November 15, 2017
- CHI Overhead Doors, Inc. saves time and money with employee self-service kiosks - November 15, 2017
- Marriott International unveils the IoT hotel room of the future and expands the personalized guest experience - November 15, 2017
- Long John Silver’s to install drive-thrus of the future - November 15, 2017
- P.F. Chang’s opens its 25th restaurant in the Middle East - November 14, 2017
- NEC projectors and digital signage energize lessons in Little Rock School District - November 8, 2017
- New Intel core processor combines high-performance CPU with custom discrete graphics - November 8, 2017