Shikatani Lacroix Design is conducting a study of North American healthcare organizations to determine the level of brand consistency and coherence across the industry. In 2013, we conducted a similar study on the retail industry and found groundbreaking results.
This short survey will help us to understand:
• The level of positioning within the organization
• The type of position
• The level of alignment within the organization
• The positioning benefits to the organization
All healthcare professionals who fill out this short survey with their email address will receive a digital Starbucks gift card. Participants can also win additional gift cards by sharing the survey link (http://svy.mk/2ligPZK) on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn if they tag Shikatani Lacroix @shiknews and use the hashtag #SLDSurvey
Survey responses will be kept in strict confidence.
Following the completion of the study, we will be sharing the full report with all those who participated and provided their contact information.
Shikatani Lacroix’s groundbreaking 2013 study on brand coherence identified a significant gap between the company’s vision, how it was communicated, and how it aligned to employee behavior. You can read more about our results in this white paper from Shikatani Lacroix President Jean-Pierre Lacroix.
- BrightSign enabled projection mapping brings creative theatre to life - September 19, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V E4 AV Tour brings the brightest new AV products to New York - September 19, 2017
- 5 ways the hospitality market is evolving - September 13, 2017
- The changing face of fan experience in sports - September 13, 2017
- Intel and NFL kickoff freeD technology in 11 stadiums to create immersive highlights for 2017 season - September 13, 2017
- With Intel’s help, 5G pushes toward 2020 deployment - September 13, 2017
- Kiosk solution winners: DynaTouch HR self-service, impressive! - September 13, 2017
- Peerless-AV showcases customizable, interactive kiosks & digital menu boards at AZA Annual Conference - September 12, 2017
- DAVACO partners with restaurant chains to rollout digital menu board programs - September 12, 2017
- LG’s latest smartphones utilize Sensory’s TrulySecure Facial Recognition for greater user convenience and device security - September 12, 2017