Shikatani Lacroix Design is conducting a study of North American healthcare organizations to determine the level of brand consistency and coherence across the industry. In 2013, we conducted a similar study on the retail industry and found groundbreaking results.
This short survey will help us to understand:
• The level of positioning within the organization
• The type of position
• The level of alignment within the organization
• The positioning benefits to the organization
All healthcare professionals who fill out this short survey with their email address will receive a digital Starbucks gift card. Participants can also win additional gift cards by sharing the survey link (http://svy.mk/2ligPZK) on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn if they tag Shikatani Lacroix @shiknews and use the hashtag #SLDSurvey
Survey responses will be kept in strict confidence.
Following the completion of the study, we will be sharing the full report with all those who participated and provided their contact information.
Shikatani Lacroix’s groundbreaking 2013 study on brand coherence identified a significant gap between the company’s vision, how it was communicated, and how it aligned to employee behavior. You can read more about our results in this white paper from Shikatani Lacroix President Jean-Pierre Lacroix.
- Targeting generation Z - July 26, 2017
- Making the move to immersive retail - July 26, 2017
- A burrito and a big problem - July 26, 2017
- The road to our driverless future runs straight through the city - July 26, 2017
- Diversified named a Top Unified Communications Provider for 2017 - July 25, 2017
- Intel unveils powerful Intel Xeon Scalable Processors, bringing next-generation business and consumer experiences to life - July 25, 2017
- DAVACO adds Jordan Handel as EVP of Business Development - July 25, 2017
- Diversified makes a strategic addition to their executive line up with new SVP of Emerging Technologies - July 25, 2017
- Ingram Micro executes global cloud growth plan; Expands leadership team - July 25, 2017
- Elo unveils 55-inch multi-touch interactive signage for public venues - July 25, 2017