Shikatani Lacroix Design is conducting a study of North American healthcare organizations to determine the level of brand consistency and coherence across the industry. In 2013, we conducted a similar study on the retail industry and found groundbreaking results.
This short survey will help us to understand:
• The level of positioning within the organization
• The type of position
• The level of alignment within the organization
• The positioning benefits to the organization
All healthcare professionals who fill out this short survey with their email address will receive a digital Starbucks gift card. Participants can also win additional gift cards by sharing the survey link (http://svy.mk/2ligPZK) on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn if they tag Shikatani Lacroix @shiknews and use the hashtag #SLDSurvey
Survey responses will be kept in strict confidence.
Following the completion of the study, we will be sharing the full report with all those who participated and provided their contact information.
Shikatani Lacroix’s groundbreaking 2013 study on brand coherence identified a significant gap between the company’s vision, how it was communicated, and how it aligned to employee behavior. You can read more about our results in this white paper from Shikatani Lacroix President Jean-Pierre Lacroix.
- Transforming the enterprise through wearable technology - May 23, 2017
- NEC to conduct remote construction trial utilizing 5G with KDDI and Obayashi - May 23, 2017
- Extron working with LG Business Solutions to develop certified control drivers for LG displays - May 23, 2017
- Americans choose their computer over caffeine, carbs and cash - May 23, 2017
- NEC improves the safety and security of computing with “hearable device” - May 23, 2017
- BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye announce Delphi as a development partner and system integrator for their autonomous driving platform - May 17, 2017
- Meridian and NCDOT deploy custom kiosks - May 17, 2017
- Wireless solution provides internet connectivity for Catwalk For A Cause charity event - May 17, 2017
- Ingram Micro awarded 2017 Global Distribution Partner of the Year by Dell EMC - May 16, 2017
- BrightSign teams with Felbro Displays to deliver new QSR self-order kiosk - May 16, 2017