Shikatani Lacroix Design is conducting a study of North American healthcare organizations to determine the level of brand consistency and coherence across the industry. In 2013, we conducted a similar study on the retail industry and found groundbreaking results.
This short survey will help us to understand:
• The level of positioning within the organization
• The type of position
• The level of alignment within the organization
• The positioning benefits to the organization
All healthcare professionals who fill out this short survey with their email address will receive a digital Starbucks gift card. Participants can also win additional gift cards by sharing the survey link (http://svy.mk/2ligPZK) on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn if they tag Shikatani Lacroix @shiknews and use the hashtag #SLDSurvey
Survey responses will be kept in strict confidence.
Following the completion of the study, we will be sharing the full report with all those who participated and provided their contact information.
Shikatani Lacroix’s groundbreaking 2013 study on brand coherence identified a significant gap between the company’s vision, how it was communicated, and how it aligned to employee behavior. You can read more about our results in this white paper from Shikatani Lacroix President Jean-Pierre Lacroix.
- BrightSign and Socialure team to create innovative digital customer experiences at Cromwell Casino in Las Vegas - March 28, 2017
- DAVACO announces strategic merger with Crane Worldwide Logistics - March 28, 2017
- BrightSign announces integration with three leading CMS providers - March 28, 2017
- Almo Professional A/V, InfoComm partner to deliver IoT Insights Conference at E4 AV Tour - March 23, 2017
- ComQi’s newest digital signage technology supports encrypted video broadcast - March 22, 2017
- Intel tips off NCAA March Madness with exclusive partnership as official VR provider - March 22, 2017
- Kiosk manufacturer and software developer announces interactive EV charging solution - March 22, 2017
- Intel drives innovation in the autonomous driving and industrial markets - March 15, 2017
- Diversified achieves advanced enterprise networks architecture specialization from Cisco US - March 15, 2017
- How to motivate your employees - March 14, 2017