Shikatani Lacroix has pioneered the combination of Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and neuroscience to design spaces that engage and attract customers. Jean-Pierre Lacroix discusses how this research empowers designers to create emotional connections with consumers in a much deeper way than traditional research methods.
In this conversation with Ilise Benun, the founder of Marketing-Mentor.com, Jean-Pierre describes the realities of working with these disruptive technologies and how they can positively impact the design process. He also explains collaborative design and how to hire designers who are ready and willing to produce great work that innovates and borrows from neuroscience research.
Jean-Pierre will expand on these ideas on Friday, May 5 at HOW Design Live with his presentation “Getting into Shoppers’ Heads with AR, VR and Neuroscience.”
Photo Credit: Shikatani Lacroix
- 3 keys to the fittest healthcare CX - March 22, 2017
- Lacroix discusses AR, VR, and neuroscience on HOW Design Live podcast - March 14, 2017
- What agile, immersive banking means to today’s customer - March 1, 2017
- I’ll have a cappuccino and a fixed-rate mortgage: The future of personalized banking - January 18, 2017
- Instant connections throughout the patient journey - January 10, 2017
- Transactional versus advice-based banking relationships - January 4, 2017
- 5 things to consider during a financial institution transformation - December 14, 2016
- Five reasons restaurants need to create a sense of place - December 6, 2016
- How to adopt a startup mindset in foodservice - November 30, 2016
- The growing demand for customer-centric experiences - November 16, 2016