Shikatani Lacroix has pioneered the combination of Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and neuroscience to design spaces that engage and attract customers. Jean-Pierre Lacroix discusses how this research empowers designers to create emotional connections with consumers in a much deeper way than traditional research methods.
In this conversation with Ilise Benun, the founder of Marketing-Mentor.com, Jean-Pierre describes the realities of working with these disruptive technologies and how they can positively impact the design process. He also explains collaborative design and how to hire designers who are ready and willing to produce great work that innovates and borrows from neuroscience research.
Jean-Pierre will expand on these ideas on Friday, May 5 at HOW Design Live with his presentation “Getting into Shoppers’ Heads with AR, VR and Neuroscience.”
Photo Credit: Shikatani Lacroix
- What is the lifespan of a supermarket design concept? - May 10, 2018
- Packaging trends 2020 and beyond - January 3, 2018
- The future of gas and convenience retailing - December 21, 2017
- Is it time to rebrand the Olympics? - December 20, 2017
- How your restaurant should balance the politics of immigration - November 22, 2017
- Is divestiture the right move for Kroger? - November 1, 2017
- How the best loyalty programs in the foodservice industry work - September 28, 2017
- How Menchies hit the Millennial sweet spot - September 13, 2017
- Should fast food trade up to fast casual? - September 6, 2017
- Creating the right first impression through signage - August 16, 2017