Shikatani Lacroix has pioneered the combination of Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and neuroscience to design spaces that engage and attract customers. Jean-Pierre Lacroix discusses how this research empowers designers to create emotional connections with consumers in a much deeper way than traditional research methods.
In this conversation with Ilise Benun, the founder of Marketing-Mentor.com, Jean-Pierre describes the realities of working with these disruptive technologies and how they can positively impact the design process. He also explains collaborative design and how to hire designers who are ready and willing to produce great work that innovates and borrows from neuroscience research.
Jean-Pierre will expand on these ideas on Friday, May 5 at HOW Design Live with his presentation “Getting into Shoppers’ Heads with AR, VR and Neuroscience.”
Photo Credit: Shikatani Lacroix
- Conducting SWOT analyses for financial services brands - May 23, 2017
- Strategies to grow foodservice beverage sales in 2017 - May 17, 2017
- Build powerful brand engagement through digital menu boards - May 9, 2017
- Should your menu have caribou and kangaroo? - May 3, 2017
- Six strategies to improve your restaurant’s wait time - April 26, 2017
- Three Visual Strategies to Connect with Banking Customers - April 19, 2017
- Seven Ways for Banks to Reach Skeptical Millennials - April 12, 2017
- Using sensory triggers to drive sales in foodservice - April 5, 2017
- 3 keys to the fittest healthcare CX - March 22, 2017
- Lacroix discusses AR, VR, and neuroscience on HOW Design Live podcast - March 14, 2017