Shikatani Lacroix has pioneered the combination of Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and neuroscience to design spaces that engage and attract customers. Jean-Pierre Lacroix discusses how this research empowers designers to create emotional connections with consumers in a much deeper way than traditional research methods.
In this conversation with Ilise Benun, the founder of Marketing-Mentor.com, Jean-Pierre describes the realities of working with these disruptive technologies and how they can positively impact the design process. He also explains collaborative design and how to hire designers who are ready and willing to produce great work that innovates and borrows from neuroscience research.
Jean-Pierre will expand on these ideas on Friday, May 5 at HOW Design Live with his presentation “Getting into Shoppers’ Heads with AR, VR and Neuroscience.”
Photo Credit: Shikatani Lacroix
- Defining the future of drive-thrus - July 26, 2017
- How to better appeal to “foodie” Millennials - July 19, 2017
- How to maximize your exposure at this summer’s hottest food festivals - July 12, 2017
- [Worksheet] Foodservice SWOT Analysis 101 - June 28, 2017
- Creating brand cohesion when exploring restaurant partnerships - June 21, 2017
- Unique restaurants in Vancouver: Inspiration for foodservice brands - June 14, 2017
- 8 factors that determine your restaurant’s right to win - June 7, 2017
- How to rebrand without alienating your franchisees - May 31, 2017
- Conducting SWOT analyses for financial services brands - May 23, 2017
- Strategies to grow foodservice beverage sales in 2017 - May 17, 2017