We’ve read stories how 2016 will be the year mobile payments become more mainstream with consumers in countries such as the U.S and the U.K. We’ve been reading such proclamations for the past several years, but we’re not far off from this hyperbole becoming a reality.
Provided by www.MobilePaymentsToday.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- Under Armour adds to senior management team - December 12, 2017
- Bachinger GmbH certifies Elo PayPoint Plus to bring an integrated Android-powered POS solution for hospitality - December 12, 2017
- Elo, retailcloud partner to create easy-to-implement Android POS solutions - December 11, 2017
- Why unused data is a virtual goldmine - December 8, 2017
- Paving the way toward safer roads for all - December 8, 2017
- Bluman, Kronman provide expert consultancy for LED screen upgrade on London’s iconic BT Tower - December 8, 2017
- 10 important lessons in implementing school signage systems - December 8, 2017
- Shanghai Starbucks Roastery offers a taste of AR - December 8, 2017
- From analytics to signage - December 7, 2017
- CZ Bank leverages experiential transformation to connect with customers - December 7, 2017