We’ve read stories how 2016 will be the year mobile payments become more mainstream with consumers in countries such as the U.S and the U.K. We’ve been reading such proclamations for the past several years, but we’re not far off from this hyperbole becoming a reality.
Provided by www.MobilePaymentsToday.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- BrightSign-enabled 3D projection mapping brings new exhibition to life - August 16, 2017
- Dynamic video advertising - August 16, 2017
- Is your digital signage susceptible to hacking? - August 16, 2017
- 5 reasons to invest in training - August 16, 2017
- Any view is the best view with LG’s IPS technology - August 16, 2017
- LG introduces LV640S – the new series of smart TV signage - August 16, 2017
- Intel and Microsoft collaborate to deliver industry-first enterprise blockchain service - August 15, 2017
- Fort McCoy supports IMCOM’s Service Culture Initiative - August 15, 2017
- NEC Display refreshes P series projector line - August 15, 2017
- Intel completes tender offer for Mobileye - August 15, 2017