We’ve read stories how 2016 will be the year mobile payments become more mainstream with consumers in countries such as the U.S and the U.K. We’ve been reading such proclamations for the past several years, but we’re not far off from this hyperbole becoming a reality.
Provided by www.MobilePaymentsToday.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- NEC Display updates popular wide color gamut desktop display with latest technology - October 18, 2017
- Diversified creates new position, Vice President of Strategic Projects to serve evolving market - October 18, 2017
- Intel launches Intel Saffron AML Advisor using AI to detect financial crime - October 18, 2017
- LG driving technology solutions for long-term care, senior housing markets - October 18, 2017
- 5 golden rules of a digital signage installation - October 18, 2017
- The curious case of the girl at the theater with amazing projection - October 18, 2017
- PixelFLEX heads downtown to Macy’s Brooklyn with Reflect - October 18, 2017
- Keeping eyes on your kiosks: Five benefits to remote monitoring software - October 18, 2017
- Pros and cons of self-serve technology in restaurants - October 18, 2017
- BrightSign announces plans for New York Digital Signage Week 2017 - October 18, 2017