We’ve read stories how 2016 will be the year mobile payments become more mainstream with consumers in countries such as the U.S and the U.K. We’ve been reading such proclamations for the past several years, but we’re not far off from this hyperbole becoming a reality.
Provided by www.MobilePaymentsToday.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- Sunglass Hut to showcase its brand at Premium Store opening - February 20, 2018
- Diversified adds new Senior Account Executive to their all-star lineup serving the sports and live events market - February 20, 2018
- Create the ultimate experience at entertainment venues with digital signage - February 20, 2018
- Mvix enhances communication at YMCA of the Rockies - February 20, 2018
- The 5 best settings for digital signage - February 14, 2018
- Shock Doctor joins forces with national sporting goods retailers on new experiential merchandising system - February 14, 2018
- Enhance traveler experience with digital communications - February 14, 2018
- 5 tips for designing for a digital signage screen - February 14, 2018
- Intel drone light show breaks Guinness World Records title at Olympic Winter Games - February 14, 2018
- DAVACO showcases customer experience expertise - February 14, 2018