The year 2016 was one of amazing innovation when it came to the retail customer experience and it also remained a time of challenge for retailers, whether online, brick-and-mortar or those boasting an omnichannel presence.
Provided by www.RetailCustomerExperience.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- AT&T chief talks CX, debunks ‘retail apocalypse’ - December 7, 2017
- CEO says Target hitting the mark - November 21, 2017
- Harry & David pumps up brand experience to enhance CX - November 15, 2017
- Neiman Marcus reaps customer experience, associate rewards via communication platform - October 17, 2017
- 1-800-Flowers.com dials up AI to help connect with customers - October 17, 2017
- Luxury jeweler puts a ring on personal shopping experience - October 3, 2017
- Outdoor retailer Moosejaw digs into its customers’ experience’ - September 26, 2017
- ICXSummit: Designing the store with digital in mind - July 19, 2017
- ICXSummit: Robots in the customer experience - July 11, 2017
- The White Co. talks retail customer experience strategy - June 30, 2017