The year 2016 was one of amazing innovation when it came to the retail customer experience and it also remained a time of challenge for retailers, whether online, brick-and-mortar or those boasting an omnichannel presence.
Provided by www.RetailCustomerExperience.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- Rent the Runway flashes kiosks, scanners to personalize CX - February 20, 2018
- Wayfair, Panera, Apple Pay talk mobile CX - February 20, 2018
- Walmart tech incubator Store No 8 exploring VR - February 13, 2018
- CVS Health exec prescribes seamless experience for retail - February 6, 2018
- Why retailers are clamoring for AI - January 26, 2018
- Amazon Go disrupting retail CX model - January 26, 2018
- Walmart CEO says customer experience is a team sport - January 23, 2018
- Levi’s refuses to act its age when it comes to CX - January 16, 2018
- Did Amazon change the face of retail in 2017 - January 3, 2018
- Retail experts offer up predictions for CX in 2018 - January 3, 2018