The year 2016 was one of amazing innovation when it came to the retail customer experience and it also remained a time of challenge for retailers, whether online, brick-and-mortar or those boasting an omnichannel presence.
Provided by www.RetailCustomerExperience.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- Chatbots boosting CX at Mall of America - April 10, 2018
- Lowe’s builds new AR experience for home improvement - April 4, 2018
- Google Shopping expands focus with universal cart, personalization - March 28, 2018
- Carnival setting course for game-changing guest experience - March 19, 2018
- Innovation on the high seas setting sail for this year’s ICX Summit - March 13, 2018
- Neiman Marcus, Visa offer insights on mobile commerce, mobile payments - February 27, 2018
- Rent the Runway flashes kiosks, scanners to personalize CX - February 20, 2018
- Wayfair, Panera, Apple Pay talk mobile CX - February 20, 2018
- Walmart tech incubator Store No 8 exploring VR - February 13, 2018
- CVS Health exec prescribes seamless experience for retail - February 6, 2018