The year 2016 was one of amazing innovation when it came to the retail customer experience and it also remained a time of challenge for retailers, whether online, brick-and-mortar or those boasting an omnichannel presence.
Provided by www.RetailCustomerExperience.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- Lowe’s innovation leader: ‘We live in an experiential world’ - April 19, 2017
- 2016 Retail Future Trends - April 13, 2017
- ICX Summit: Neuroscience, millennials and measuring customer experience - April 12, 2017
- IoT proving ROI in driving efficiencies, CX - April 5, 2017
- Improve digital product content to boost sales and CX - March 29, 2017
- Make sure your branded mobile app dials up a successful customer experience - March 22, 2017
- ICX Association head talks trends and goals for the future - March 7, 2017
- Sorry, Mr. ‘Mad Money,’ but malls aren’t going anywhere - March 7, 2017
- 7-Eleven taking flight in boosting CX - March 1, 2017
- Kohl’s CTO talks data and personalizing CX - March 1, 2017