The year 2016 was one of amazing innovation when it came to the retail customer experience and it also remained a time of challenge for retailers, whether online, brick-and-mortar or those boasting an omnichannel presence.
Provided by www.RetailCustomerExperience.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- ICXSummit: Designing the store with digital in mind - July 19, 2017
- ICXSummit: Robots in the customer experience - July 11, 2017
- The White Co. talks retail customer experience strategy - June 30, 2017
- ICXSummit: Mobile takes the stage - June 27, 2017
- Neiman Marcus crafting innovative experiences for shoppers - June 20, 2017
- Mobile apps boost CX for retail furniture chain - May 30, 2017
- Crate & Barrel calls up mobile tech for seamless CX - April 26, 2017
- Lowe’s innovation leader: ‘We live in an experiential world’ - April 19, 2017
- 2016 Retail Future Trends - April 13, 2017
- ICX Summit: Neuroscience, millennials and measuring customer experience - April 12, 2017