Mobile wallets serve an array of functions. A mobile wallet can be a place where consumers can store and organize coupons, loyalty programs, payment cards, tickets, car insurance identification and whatever else can be turned into a digital item from its original paper or plastic form. Other features include bill payment, comparison shopping, and social media connectivity. All of them are striving to lighten the load in a consumer’s wallet or purse.
Provided by www.MobilePaymentsToday.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- MPT Podcast: USAA focuses on mobile for the military - September 12, 2018
- MPT Podcast: Mobile ordering, Kroger vs. Visa fees and Costco’s odd strategy - September 5, 2018
- Mobile messaging key for brand marketing - August 23, 2018
- Connect: Citi exec talks rewards program, CX - August 16, 2018
- Battling mobile fraud: Security trends & strategies to implement - August 7, 2018
- Masabi exec discusses future of transit with mobile payments, and Uber - August 2, 2018
- CONNECT: Keynote speaker Amanda Manna discusses digital disruption - July 25, 2018
- Why Shake Shack shucked off cash-free plans - July 12, 2018
- Siri, Alexa, now Erica; BofA’s AI-driven Erica assistant hits 1M uses - July 5, 2018
- Are you one of the best of the best in bank CX? - May 2, 2018