Mobile wallets serve an array of functions. A mobile wallet can be a place where consumers can store and organize coupons, loyalty programs, payment cards, tickets, car insurance identification and whatever else can be turned into a digital item from its original paper or plastic form. Other features include bill payment, comparison shopping, and social media connectivity. All of them are striving to lighten the load in a consumer’s wallet or purse.
Provided by www.MobilePaymentsToday.com
ICXA Members Only: Free Download Now
Click on the link below to download this free PDF.
- Why Shake Shack shucked off cash-free plans - July 12, 2018
- Siri, Alexa, now Erica; BofA’s AI-driven Erica assistant hits 1M uses - July 5, 2018
- Are you one of the best of the best in bank CX? - May 2, 2018
- Target adds mobile payments to REDcard - December 7, 2017
- PNC deposits CX at the heart of PNC Pay - November 21, 2017
- CONNECT: Merchants looking to make mobile apps indispensable - September 13, 2017
- CONNECT: Chatbots emerging as CX channel, but work remains - September 5, 2017
- Will Amazon Go make cashiers and checkout lanes obsolete? - August 28, 2017
- What merchants should consider when deploying new technology - August 23, 2017
- Fintech companies investing in meaningful mobile experiences - August 15, 2017