IT business leader honored for the second year in a row by Planar for outstanding sales and partner support
Ingram Micro was recognized for outstanding overall performance among Planar distributors, including year-over-year business growth of more than 75 percent. Planar also commended Ingram Micro for its superior and specialized business development, technical and supply chain leadership, as well developing an in-depth marketing, sales and technical expertise in Planar Pro AV/digital signage solutions.
“Planar is pleased to recognize Ingram Micro as our Distributor of the Year,” said Nick Begleries, director of sales, Planar. “Ingram Micro continues to impress and lead with their dedicated resources and willingness to implement creative strategies for mutual success. Ingram Micro is our largest digital signage distributor and continues to expand our reach to more channel partners and introduce us to new markets and sales opportunities.”
“We are honored to be recognized two years in a row by Planar as a strategic go-to-market alliance partner and Distributor of the Year,” said Kevin Prewett, director, Advanced Solutions, Ingram Micro. “Together Planar and Ingram Micro’s Specialty Technologies team developed and delivered high-touch Pro AV/digital signage enablement resources which accelerated sales and enabled an exceptional partner experience. We are excited to build on the success of our Planar relationship and continue to empower our channel partners with the support and resources needed to quickly identify, capture and close more business.”
Throughout the year, Ingram Micro’s Specialty Technologies team helped Planar penetrate and grow in vertical markets and technologies including DC/POS, Pro/AV, physical security and unified communications and collaboration (UCC). The team continuously worked with Planar to develop business and marketing strategies, and provided ongoing engagement, communication and support to help Planar and channel partners meet their end goals.
About Ingram Micro
Ingram Micro helps businesses Realize the Promise of Technology™. It delivers a full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Deep expertise in technology solutions, mobility, cloud, and supply chain solutions enables its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Unrivaled agility, deep market insights and the trust and dependability that come from decades of proven relationships, set Ingram Micro apart and ahead. More at www.ingrammicro.com.
- BrightSign-enabled 3D projection mapping brings new exhibition to life - August 16, 2017
- Dynamic video advertising - August 16, 2017
- Is your digital signage susceptible to hacking? - August 16, 2017
- 5 reasons to invest in training - August 16, 2017
- Any view is the best view with LG’s IPS technology - August 16, 2017
- LG introduces LV640S – the new series of smart TV signage - August 16, 2017
- Intel and Microsoft collaborate to deliver industry-first enterprise blockchain service - August 15, 2017
- Fort McCoy supports IMCOM’s Service Culture Initiative - August 15, 2017
- NEC Display refreshes P series projector line - August 15, 2017
- Intel completes tender offer for Mobileye - August 15, 2017