Attendees can take a tour of new products and earn prizes by playing the CLICK! App Game; Portions of IoT conference to be live streamed on Facebook
Philadelphia, PA — Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor with global reach, is taking its E4 AV Tour on the road, first to New York on Sept. 19 then Irvine, California, on Oct. 3. Along with endless opportunities for networking, education and training, the E4 events have become the place to see some of the newest AV products available in the industry. Additionally, for the first time, a portion of the IoT Conference at E4, will be streamed live, allowing viewers to participate and ask questions via social media.
Named the CI BEST Training, Consulting/Business Service for the fourth year in a row, and a recipient of the SCN 2017 Stellar Service Award, the E4 program offers AV professionals a full day of educational sessions worth AVIXA (formerly InfoComm) CTS Renewal Units (RUs) as well as exclusive access to the newest AV products and services.
“If you are an AV reseller or integrator in the New York or Irvine area, then the E4 is an event you’ll want to make time to attend as the exposure to ‘all things AV’ will absolutely have a positive impact on the direction of your career,” said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing for Almo Professional A/V. “Our manufacturing partners know the benefits of this exposure too, which is why they are bringing an impressive showing of new products, some of which are making their debut right on our exhibit floor.”
According to Craigmyle, attendees can learn more about the new products while earning prizes by playing the Click! Game, a photo scavenger hunt built into the E4 app. Simply open the app and start uploading photos to complete the pre-defined challenges. Each set of challenges results in a badge that can be redeemed for prizes and swag at the registration desk.
Some of the new products in the E4 exhibit hall include:
- Barco Overture Control System. A software-based AV control solution that uses the company’s normal network infrastructure to manage all AV devices. Unlike conventional systems, which use proprietary programming languages and are overwhelmingly hardware-based and distributed, Overture software only needs to be configured. Therefore, the system can be set up quickly and easily.
- LG OLED Wallpaper Display (55EJ5C). Slim, light, space-saving OLED signage that provides an extraordinary customer experience, upgrading virtually any space. It can be used as a video wall and is easily affixed to a magnetic mat. It is easy to install, offers a wide viewing angle screen, crisp, clear motion, and a unique, slim design.
- Atlona Velocity™ Control System. The cloud-based system is a new AV control platform for very fast, agile control system configuration and deployment from individual meeting rooms up to an entire campus or enterprise. Velocity features an innovative network-based system architecture with scalability limited only by the IT backbone, as well as full redundancy capability that prevents AV control downtime in any room.
- Samsung: The Frame TV. Available in 55- and 65-inch models, The Frame offers an art mode feature, which allows the TV’s screen to display exclusive works of art ranging from paintings to images to personal photo libraries. When powered on, The Frame offers UHD picture quality, and when powered off, The Frame becomes a customizable work of art with frame options to enhance the ambiance and décor of any room.
- Elo Touch 5502L 55-inch Touchscreen Signage. With a breakthrough, ultra-thin two-inch form factor, the large format “wall tablet” allows for immersive interactive applications in all markets such as retail, corporate, hospitality and healthcare. It offers touch-through glass capability, enabling mounting inside an enclosure. With edge-to-edge glass, it’s easy to clean and won’t trap dirt and grease.
- Optoma 4K500 Install Projector. The state-of-the-art 4K Ultra High Definition installation projector is engineered to deliver crisp, ultra-sharp images with high levels of detail and astounding color. Optima is also featuring its new projector promotion, which includes a five-year warranty on all ProScene models.
- Kramer Control. An enterprise-grade, cloud-based control and management platform that lets IT and AV managers easily control, monitor and support AV systems, infrastructures and any third-party devices.
- tvONE C3-503 CORIOmaster Micro. Now shipping, this product offers a new, more efficient approach to building videowall systems. Using tvONE’s latest CORIO®3 technology, it gives the user access to new levels of video processing power to achieve new heights of creative and dynamic videowall displays. All this is possible in one 1RU, half rack-sized chassis.
- ATEN VM3200 Modular Matrix Switch. Offers advanced access and real-time control of multiple local and remote AV input devices and displays from a single chassis. Can independently switch and route video and/or audio content directly to various monitors, displays, projectors and/or speakers simply by pressing front panel pushbuttons.
- InFocus Jupiter Control 1000 Series. Shown for the first time at E4 NY and available first through Almo, the C1000 family is a cost-effective range of 4K display wall processors with Canvas collaborative visualization software. Ideal for smaller installations, the new processors can be used as a stand-alone solution driving a single video wall or integrated into a fully networked enterprise solution for robust collaboration between video walls, operators, ancillary displays and even mobile devices.
Other products on the E4 show floor include the Avocor interactive collaboration board, Panasonic 4K broadcast video camera, Chief portable stand, NEC direct-view LED wall and much more.
IoT Conference at E4 LiveStream Details
This conference puts IoT into context for AV professionals. Conference sessions throughout the day showcase real-world IoT applications, as well as in-depth discussions of critical IoT-related issues.
The following portions of the conference are live streaming on Almo Pro A/V’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/AlmoProAV/. Viewers can participate by sending in questions, which are being addressed during the last 30-minutes of the live stream:
- “IoT in the Real World/IoT Analytics and Security” 1:30-2:30 p.m. Eastern
With the perspective of how the AV community is already using IoT and how the AV community can help end users enhance their business, this session focuses on each situation to provide a new avenue for business strategy using real examples that relate to daily uses.
- “IoT Think Tank – Live!” 2:30-3:00 p.m. Eastern
This is an entertaining yet educational discussion with E4 IoT experts who will answer questions regarding related to IoT and AV.
E4 New York and E4 Irvine Details
E4 New York is on Sept. 19 at the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe in Teaneck, New Jersey. E4 Irvine is on Oct. 3 at the Irvine Marriott in Irvine, California. Both events run from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and are entirely complimentary — including parking — for Almo Pro A/V’s reseller, integrator and consultant partners. To register, click here.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
- Under Armour adds to senior management team - December 12, 2017
- Bachinger GmbH certifies Elo PayPoint Plus to bring an integrated Android-powered POS solution for hospitality - December 12, 2017
- Elo, retailcloud partner to create easy-to-implement Android POS solutions - December 11, 2017
- Why unused data is a virtual goldmine - December 8, 2017
- Paving the way toward safer roads for all - December 8, 2017
- Bluman, Kronman provide expert consultancy for LED screen upgrade on London’s iconic BT Tower - December 8, 2017
- 10 important lessons in implementing school signage systems - December 8, 2017
- Shanghai Starbucks Roastery offers a taste of AR - December 8, 2017
- From analytics to signage - December 7, 2017
- CZ Bank leverages experiential transformation to connect with customers - December 7, 2017