San Antonio, Texas. – CHI Overhead Doors of Arthur, Illinois has a one million square-foot facility, which required employees to make long trips to obtain even the simplest HR services. Management realized they needed a more efficient and cost-effective way to get employees back to work sooner.
CHI solved this bottleneck problem by installing 5 DynaTouch HR kiosks throughout the plant. The kiosks streamline the HR process, serving up content that includes employee benefit information, recorded company meetings, feedback forms and training videos.
DynaTouch is a complete interactive self-service solution provider for recruiting, hiring, benefits administration, pay stub distribution and more. Hardware, software, interface design, integration, deployment and ongoing support – DynaTouch can do it all or supplement your team’s efforts as required. TIPS Kiosk Management Software provides the ideal platform to deploy, operate and remotely manage systems to meet all HR self-service needs.
Nicholas Glenn, CHI’s Director of Human Resources explained, “We wanted to save our employees time and steps to improve our HR process. We were able to do that with DynaTouch’s HR kiosk solution.”
Terri McClelland, DynaTouch CEO said, “CHI is truly a visionary company who looks for ways to improve their employee experience, and it shows in the way in which they worked so hard to get this done for their team.”
About DynaTouch Corporation
DynaTouch designs, produces and supports integrated self-service kiosks, software and web-based solutions. We focus on total solutions, including kiosk application and management software, multimedia content design and production, hardware/software integration, worldwide deployment, kiosk network and content management and comprehensive ongoing support services.
With more than 500 kiosk projects spanning 46 U.S. states and 16 countries since 1988, DynaTouch has developed sophisticated tools and processes to create, deploy and manage both large and small kiosk projects. Applications include web portals, HR services, check-in/check-out processing, directories, forms dispensing, wayfinding, patient education, medical records, surveys and many others.
Photo Credit: DynaTouch Corporation
- Dunkin’ Donuts integrates on-the-go mobile ordering with the Google Assistant - March 21, 2018
- NEC Display Solutions announces major expansion of Latin American team - March 21, 2018
- Fazoli’s launches mobile ordering and loyalty app in Morehead & Maysville - March 20, 2018
- LG Display to showcase Luflex OLED lighting products - March 20, 2018
- Stephen Hawking: Intel remembers the famed physicist - March 20, 2018
- March Madness: Top College Basketball Arenas - March 20, 2018
- Words from the women of Shikatani Lacroix - March 20, 2018
- 3 observations on healthcare technology - March 20, 2018
- Why your website makes lousy kiosk content - March 20, 2018
- Diversified brings home the 2018 Washington Building Congress Craftsmanship Star Award for Excellence in the Face of Adversity - March 20, 2018