Kronman Associates is investigating the opportunities that exist for re-selling, installing and using LED screen products that have previously been used in the fixed installation advertising and rental markets.
New LED screens are appearing around the UK and Europe every day with many small rental companies and end users buying directly from factories and distributors. The availability of these products mean some companies are updating screens faster than before and the original screen products are being sold or stored after only a few years.
Many of those products have a longer life expectancy than they’re being used for and when they’ve been well maintained, these screens could provide new user’s, such as small retailers and lower tier sports clubs, to get useful large format LED at a reasonable price.
We’d be interested to learn about seller’s and buyer’s who might want to share their stories about buying and selling their LED screens.
- Investigating the second hand LED screen market - November 1, 2017
- Creating “place” by making a space into an experience - September 19, 2017
- Interaction is the key to unlocking customer relationships - March 22, 2017
- Planning for digital: A short story about building a digital engagement system from the ground up - March 8, 2017
- ISE signals good year ahead for ICX industry - February 21, 2017