GLENVIEW, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–“Serious TV Watchers” across Chicagoland were treated to a unique, immersive consumer experience this weekend thanks to the “LG OLED TV Cinema House.” Powered by Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, it combines the superior audio-visual performance of LG OLED 4K TVs with Dolby high dynamic range (HDR) and advanced audio technologies.
Those visiting the Cinema House at Abt Electronics in Glenview had the opportunity to experience 4K Ultra HD in a whole new way, viewing clips from popular Netflix originals including Marvel’s The Defenders, Okja, and Stranger Things 2.
“Watching TV on LG’s award-winning OLED TVs is truly an ‘other-worldly’ spectacle, and we created Cinema House so everyone can see and believe,” said Michelle Fernandez, head of home entertainment marketing, LG Electronics USA. “The unrivaled picture quality of LG OLED display technology fused with Dolby Vision HDR imaging and Dolby Atmos immersive sound creates an immersive experience that delivers viewers their favorite content exactly as the director intended. It’s the pinnacle of home entertainment for a new breed of TV viewer – the Serious TV Watcher.”
Representing the future of home entertainment, the LG OLED TV Cinema House powered by Dolby is an exclusive experience that transports consumers into some of the world’s most popular TV series on the LG SIGNATURE OLED TV W, also known as “Wallpaper TV.” Hailed by experts as the best TV technology available, LG OLED achieves perfect black, infinite contrast and over one billion vibrant colors to offer precise detail and overall rich image quality that transforms the living room into a true home theater.
In addition to the razor-thin Picture-on-Wall LG SIGNATURE OLED TV W series featured in the Cinema House, the comprehensive family of LG OLED 4K UHD TVs available at Abt includes the sleek Picture-on-Glass LG SIGNATURE OLED G7 and LG OLED E7 series, and blade-slim LG OLED C7 and LG OLED B7 series.
The 10 models, available now in 77-, 65- and 55-inch class sizes, feature Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos technologies, further enhancing the home theater experience that only LG OLED display technology can deliver. All LG OLED TV models also feature latest generation of the acclaimed LG webOS Smart TV platform, which makes finding and switching between limitless content options – broadcast TV, streaming services and a growing library of 4K and HDR programming – simple and fast.
About LG Electronics USA
With extensive operations in Chicago suburbs Lincolnshire and Buffalo Grove, Ill., LG Electronics USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the North American subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc., a $48 billion global force and technology leader in home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications. LG Electronics sells a range of stylish and innovative home entertainment products, mobile phones, home appliances, commercial displays, air conditioning systems and solar energy solutions in the United States, all under LG’s “Life’s Good” marketing theme.
“LG” and the LG logo are trademarks of LG Corp. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Photo credit: LG Electronics USA
- How digital signage is improving the QSR experience, part 2 - October 12, 2018
- Arizona taps Intel for lead role in automated vehicle safety institute - October 12, 2018
- Intuiface launches two partner programs with a roster of 50+ participating companies - October 12, 2018
- Small Room. Big Benefits. Gain insight on small huddle space audio challenges - October 11, 2018
- Top 3 Uses of Digital Signage in Cannabis Dispensaries - October 11, 2018
- Explore the 3 types of digital signage content and find the right fit for your space - October 11, 2018
- How Digital Signage is Improving the QSR Experience - October 11, 2018
- Peerless-AV helps esteemed Colorado music venue engage its patrons - October 10, 2018
- Peerless-AV helps esteemed Red Rock’s music venue engage its patrons - October 10, 2018
- GOLDfinger and Betson Imperial Parts & Service to showcase products - October 10, 2018