GLENVIEW, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–“Serious TV Watchers” across Chicagoland were treated to a unique, immersive consumer experience this weekend thanks to the “LG OLED TV Cinema House.” Powered by Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos, it combines the superior audio-visual performance of LG OLED 4K TVs with Dolby high dynamic range (HDR) and advanced audio technologies.
Those visiting the Cinema House at Abt Electronics in Glenview had the opportunity to experience 4K Ultra HD in a whole new way, viewing clips from popular Netflix originals including Marvel’s The Defenders, Okja, and Stranger Things 2.
“Watching TV on LG’s award-winning OLED TVs is truly an ‘other-worldly’ spectacle, and we created Cinema House so everyone can see and believe,” said Michelle Fernandez, head of home entertainment marketing, LG Electronics USA. “The unrivaled picture quality of LG OLED display technology fused with Dolby Vision HDR imaging and Dolby Atmos immersive sound creates an immersive experience that delivers viewers their favorite content exactly as the director intended. It’s the pinnacle of home entertainment for a new breed of TV viewer – the Serious TV Watcher.”
Representing the future of home entertainment, the LG OLED TV Cinema House powered by Dolby is an exclusive experience that transports consumers into some of the world’s most popular TV series on the LG SIGNATURE OLED TV W, also known as “Wallpaper TV.” Hailed by experts as the best TV technology available, LG OLED achieves perfect black, infinite contrast and over one billion vibrant colors to offer precise detail and overall rich image quality that transforms the living room into a true home theater.
In addition to the razor-thin Picture-on-Wall LG SIGNATURE OLED TV W series featured in the Cinema House, the comprehensive family of LG OLED 4K UHD TVs available at Abt includes the sleek Picture-on-Glass LG SIGNATURE OLED G7 and LG OLED E7 series, and blade-slim LG OLED C7 and LG OLED B7 series.
The 10 models, available now in 77-, 65- and 55-inch class sizes, feature Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos technologies, further enhancing the home theater experience that only LG OLED display technology can deliver. All LG OLED TV models also feature latest generation of the acclaimed LG webOS Smart TV platform, which makes finding and switching between limitless content options – broadcast TV, streaming services and a growing library of 4K and HDR programming – simple and fast.
About LG Electronics USA
With extensive operations in Chicago suburbs Lincolnshire and Buffalo Grove, Ill., LG Electronics USA, Inc., based in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., is the North American subsidiary of LG Electronics, Inc., a $48 billion global force and technology leader in home appliances, consumer electronics and mobile communications. LG Electronics sells a range of stylish and innovative home entertainment products, mobile phones, home appliances, commercial displays, air conditioning systems and solar energy solutions in the United States, all under LG’s “Life’s Good” marketing theme.
“LG” and the LG logo are trademarks of LG Corp. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Photo credit: LG Electronics USA
- Fazoli’s launches mobile ordering and loyalty app in Morehead & Maysville - March 20, 2018
- LG Display to showcase Luflex OLED lighting products - March 20, 2018
- Stephen Hawking: Intel remembers the famed physicist - March 20, 2018
- March Madness: Top College Basketball Arenas - March 20, 2018
- Words from the women of Shikatani Lacroix - March 20, 2018
- 3 observations on healthcare technology - March 20, 2018
- Why your website makes lousy kiosk content - March 20, 2018
- Diversified brings home the 2018 Washington Building Congress Craftsmanship Star Award for Excellence in the Face of Adversity - March 20, 2018
- How we use digital signage internally to improve employee engagement and workplace culture - March 16, 2018
- DAVANNI’S Restaurants deliver promotional content from the cloud via Skykit content management system - March 16, 2018