SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–P.F. Chang’s, the full-service Asian restaurant industry leader, today announced it has opened its fourth restaurant in Qatar, which represents the brand’s 25th restaurant in the Middle East. P.F. Chang’s now owns and operates more than 300 restaurants in 22 countries and territories, including more than 90 outside of the U.S.
“At P.F. Chang’s, our food is made from scratch, every day, in every restaurant, and our menu has become extremely popular with people around the world, and the Middle East is no exception,” said Mike Welborn, P.F. Chang’s President, Global Brand Development. “P.F. Chang’s is growing and opening restaurants. In fact we, have several international locations opening very soon.”
The 285-seat P.F. Chang’s, which adheres to the brand’s Farm to Wok® food philosophy where dishes are prepared from scratch every day using only fresh ingredients, is the 13th restaurant to open outside of the U.S. this year. The first P.F. Chang’s to open in the Middle East opened in Kuwait in 2009. Today, P.F. Chang’s restaurants can be found throughout the Middle East in Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, and through Latin America, Asia and Europe.
About P.F. Chang’s
Founded in 1993 by Philip Chiang and Paul Fleming, P.F. Chang’s is the first multi-unit restaurant concept in the U.S. to honor and celebrate the 2,000-year-old tradition of wok cooking as the center of the guest experience. Since inception, P.F. Chang’s chefs have been hand-rolling dim sum, hand chopping and slicing all vegetables and meats, scratch cooking every sauce and wok-cooking each dish, every day in every restaurant. P.F. Chang’s Farm to Wok® menu highlights its wholesome, scratch-cooking approach and introduces new dishes and drinks for lunch, happy hour and dinner. Today, P.F. Chang’s has more than 300 restaurants, including three U.S. airport locations, and 22 countries and territories. For more P.F. Chang’s news, promotions and store openings, or to make reservations, visit pfchangs.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter @PFChangs and Instagram.
P.F.Chang’s is an ICX Association Brand Member
- Dunkin’ Donuts integrates on-the-go mobile ordering with the Google Assistant - March 21, 2018
- NEC Display Solutions announces major expansion of Latin American team - March 21, 2018
- Fazoli’s launches mobile ordering and loyalty app in Morehead & Maysville - March 20, 2018
- LG Display to showcase Luflex OLED lighting products - March 20, 2018
- Stephen Hawking: Intel remembers the famed physicist - March 20, 2018
- March Madness: Top College Basketball Arenas - March 20, 2018
- Words from the women of Shikatani Lacroix - March 20, 2018
- 3 observations on healthcare technology - March 20, 2018
- Why your website makes lousy kiosk content - March 20, 2018
- Diversified brings home the 2018 Washington Building Congress Craftsmanship Star Award for Excellence in the Face of Adversity - March 20, 2018