SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–P.F. Chang’s, the full-service Asian restaurant industry leader, today announced it has opened its fourth restaurant in Qatar, which represents the brand’s 25th restaurant in the Middle East. P.F. Chang’s now owns and operates more than 300 restaurants in 22 countries and territories, including more than 90 outside of the U.S.
“At P.F. Chang’s, our food is made from scratch, every day, in every restaurant, and our menu has become extremely popular with people around the world, and the Middle East is no exception,” said Mike Welborn, P.F. Chang’s President, Global Brand Development. “P.F. Chang’s is growing and opening restaurants. In fact we, have several international locations opening very soon.”
The 285-seat P.F. Chang’s, which adheres to the brand’s Farm to Wok® food philosophy where dishes are prepared from scratch every day using only fresh ingredients, is the 13th restaurant to open outside of the U.S. this year. The first P.F. Chang’s to open in the Middle East opened in Kuwait in 2009. Today, P.F. Chang’s restaurants can be found throughout the Middle East in Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, and through Latin America, Asia and Europe.
About P.F. Chang’s
Founded in 1993 by Philip Chiang and Paul Fleming, P.F. Chang’s is the first multi-unit restaurant concept in the U.S. to honor and celebrate the 2,000-year-old tradition of wok cooking as the center of the guest experience. Since inception, P.F. Chang’s chefs have been hand-rolling dim sum, hand chopping and slicing all vegetables and meats, scratch cooking every sauce and wok-cooking each dish, every day in every restaurant. P.F. Chang’s Farm to Wok® menu highlights its wholesome, scratch-cooking approach and introduces new dishes and drinks for lunch, happy hour and dinner. Today, P.F. Chang’s has more than 300 restaurants, including three U.S. airport locations, and 22 countries and territories. For more P.F. Chang’s news, promotions and store openings, or to make reservations, visit pfchangs.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter @PFChangs and Instagram.
P.F.Chang’s is an ICX Association Brand Member
- How digital signage is improving the QSR experience, part 2 - October 12, 2018
- Arizona taps Intel for lead role in automated vehicle safety institute - October 12, 2018
- Intuiface launches two partner programs with a roster of 50+ participating companies - October 12, 2018
- Small Room. Big Benefits. Gain insight on small huddle space audio challenges - October 11, 2018
- Top 3 Uses of Digital Signage in Cannabis Dispensaries - October 11, 2018
- Explore the 3 types of digital signage content and find the right fit for your space - October 11, 2018
- How Digital Signage is Improving the QSR Experience - October 11, 2018
- Peerless-AV helps esteemed Colorado music venue engage its patrons - October 10, 2018
- Peerless-AV helps esteemed Red Rock’s music venue engage its patrons - October 10, 2018
- GOLDfinger and Betson Imperial Parts & Service to showcase products - October 10, 2018