Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
LOS GATOS, CA – BrightSign, LLC®, the global market leader in digital signage media players, today announced that industry veteran Frank Pisano is joining the company as Vice President of Sales, overseeing all sales activities in the Americas. Pisano joins BrightSign at a pivotal time when the company is poised to build on its market leadership position in 2018 and beyond.
“Frank brings an excellent track record of success to BrightSign, and we’re enthusiastic about the energy he brings to our company,” said Jeff Hastings, BrightSign’s CEO. “We’re poised for success in the months ahead, and I’m confident Frank’s contributions will help BrightSign further cement itself as the digital signage market leader.”
Pisano is a household name in the AV industry, having spent the past 15 years building long-term strategic relationships with key companies and individuals across the industry. Most recently, he was Director of Sales at Milestone AV Technologies. Pisano brings to BrightSign an enthusiasm for building strong sales organizations, and a passion for the AV industry as a whole.
“This is an exciting time to join BrightSign. Digital signage is increasingly vital to the AV ecosystem, and BrightSign is positioned perfectly to capitalize on these market dynamics,” said Frank Pisano, BrightSign’s VP of Sales.
During the course of his 12-year tenure at Milestone AV Technologies, Pisano held various sales positions and ultimately directed the salesforce for the past three years. Previous to Milestone AV, he held positions at Sennheiser Electronics and Philips. Pisano earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Virginia Tech.
For more information about BrightSign’s media players and the company’s full suite of digital signage solutions, visit www.brightsign.biz.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign XT players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.
- Fazoli’s launches mobile ordering and loyalty app in Morehead & Maysville - March 20, 2018
- LG Display to showcase Luflex OLED lighting products - March 20, 2018
- Stephen Hawking: Intel remembers the famed physicist - March 20, 2018
- March Madness: Top College Basketball Arenas - March 20, 2018
- Words from the women of Shikatani Lacroix - March 20, 2018
- 3 observations on healthcare technology - March 20, 2018
- Why your website makes lousy kiosk content - March 20, 2018
- Diversified brings home the 2018 Washington Building Congress Craftsmanship Star Award for Excellence in the Face of Adversity - March 20, 2018
- How we use digital signage internally to improve employee engagement and workplace culture - March 16, 2018
- DAVANNI’S Restaurants deliver promotional content from the cloud via Skykit content management system - March 16, 2018