Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
LOS GATOS, CA – BrightSign, LLC®, the global market leader in digital signage media players, today announced that industry veteran Frank Pisano is joining the company as Vice President of Sales, overseeing all sales activities in the Americas. Pisano joins BrightSign at a pivotal time when the company is poised to build on its market leadership position in 2018 and beyond.
“Frank brings an excellent track record of success to BrightSign, and we’re enthusiastic about the energy he brings to our company,” said Jeff Hastings, BrightSign’s CEO. “We’re poised for success in the months ahead, and I’m confident Frank’s contributions will help BrightSign further cement itself as the digital signage market leader.”
Pisano is a household name in the AV industry, having spent the past 15 years building long-term strategic relationships with key companies and individuals across the industry. Most recently, he was Director of Sales at Milestone AV Technologies. Pisano brings to BrightSign an enthusiasm for building strong sales organizations, and a passion for the AV industry as a whole.
“This is an exciting time to join BrightSign. Digital signage is increasingly vital to the AV ecosystem, and BrightSign is positioned perfectly to capitalize on these market dynamics,” said Frank Pisano, BrightSign’s VP of Sales.
During the course of his 12-year tenure at Milestone AV Technologies, Pisano held various sales positions and ultimately directed the salesforce for the past three years. Previous to Milestone AV, he held positions at Sennheiser Electronics and Philips. Pisano earned a bachelor’s degree in Business Management from Virginia Tech.
For more information about BrightSign’s media players and the company’s full suite of digital signage solutions, visit www.brightsign.biz.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign XT players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.
- NEC Display updates popular professional desktop display for color-critical uses - June 22, 2018
- Eagle Harbor Solutions and Diversified partner to serve federal and intel communities - June 21, 2018
- Introducing SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV: Our new LED video wall integration program - June 21, 2018
- Take your operations to the next level with digital communications - June 21, 2018
- Safety is why Intel bought Mobileye - June 20, 2018
- View Dynamic Glass chosen for DFW Airport transformation - June 20, 2018
- Almo expands hospitality offerings to enhance guest experience, drive loyalty and boost revenue for hoteliers - June 20, 2018
- Don’t let bad potholes ruin good pizza! Domino’s starts paving for pizza - June 20, 2018
- Moving from static to digital signage - June 20, 2018
- Digital Signage at Morey’s Piers, Beachfront Water Parks and Hotels - June 20, 2018