FastCasual is taking nominations for its 2018 list of Top 100 Movers & Shakers, which honors the brands and executives leading the fast casual restaurant industry, said Cherryh Cansler, director of editorial for Networld Media Group, the parent company of FastCasual.
“Our annual list recognizes brands with major growth and sales accomplishments but also honors trendsetters and brands that incorporate technology to enhance the customer experience,” Cansler said.
How it works
Brands will nominate themselves by answering a few questions about their businesses in order to help judges narrow down the list. A second set of questions will ask people to nominate the executives they believe best represent the industry. People may nominate themselves or their colleagues, Cansler said.
“The more information the judges have, the better, so I recommend that brands answer the questions thoroughly,” Cansler said.
Out of the nominations, judges will choose 75 brands and 25 industry executives to round out the Top 100.
“Last year, we had over 800 entries to review, and this year, with a variety of new brands succeeding, I expect the competition to be just as fierce,” Cansler said.
As in past years, the results will be revealed at an annual awards gala in May in Chicago during the NRA show.
Click here to nominate your brand. Entries will be accepted until midnight Eastern time on Wednesday, Jan 31. There is no fee to enter.
Photo Credit: www.FastCasual.com
- Get your nominations in for FastCasual Top 100 - January 9, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018, Part II - January 3, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018 - December 26, 2017
- Chuck E. Cheese ‘schools’ fast casuals on appealing to millennials - November 28, 2017
- Drumstick-roll please: KFC exec to share secret (branding) recipe as keynote of Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit - November 17, 2017
- Fast Casual Executive Summit Perfect Pitch finalists revealed - August 8, 2017
- Study: Restaurants offering trends that consumers don’t want - June 7, 2017
- What do execs from Pizza Hut UK, Freshii GB, Crepeaffaire, Farmstand and Caliburger have in common? - May 10, 2017
- Buzzfeed strategist serves up engagement tips for restaurants - February 15, 2017
- Fast casuals ringing up mobile ordering for the holidays - December 20, 2016