FastCasual is taking nominations for its 2018 list of Top 100 Movers & Shakers, which honors the brands and executives leading the fast casual restaurant industry, said Cherryh Cansler, director of editorial for Networld Media Group, the parent company of FastCasual.
“Our annual list recognizes brands with major growth and sales accomplishments but also honors trendsetters and brands that incorporate technology to enhance the customer experience,” Cansler said.
How it works
Brands will nominate themselves by answering a few questions about their businesses in order to help judges narrow down the list. A second set of questions will ask people to nominate the executives they believe best represent the industry. People may nominate themselves or their colleagues, Cansler said.
“The more information the judges have, the better, so I recommend that brands answer the questions thoroughly,” Cansler said.
Out of the nominations, judges will choose 75 brands and 25 industry executives to round out the Top 100.
“Last year, we had over 800 entries to review, and this year, with a variety of new brands succeeding, I expect the competition to be just as fierce,” Cansler said.
As in past years, the results will be revealed at an annual awards gala in May in Chicago during the NRA show.
Click here to nominate your brand. Entries will be accepted until midnight Eastern time on Wednesday, Jan 31. There is no fee to enter.
Photo Credit: www.FastCasual.com
- Southern, salad and poké on the menu for Fast Casual Perfect Pitch - September 19, 2018
- 10th edition Fast Casual State of the Industry report now available - September 18, 2018
- Wow Bao wowing with self-service - August 2, 2018
- Freshii named FastCasual’s top brand of the year - May 23, 2018
- Big data key to growing brand,’ Quizno’s VP says - March 6, 2018
- Freshii marketing exec talks tech, social media and Drake - February 20, 2018
- Freshii CEO, founder keynoting 2018 Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit - January 17, 2018
- Get your nominations in for FastCasual Top 100 - January 9, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018, Part II - January 3, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018 - December 26, 2017