CHICAGO – NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading provider of commercial projectors and LCD displays, announced that it will offer a 3-year warranty on all lamp-based projectors purchased after January 1, 2018.
The new warranty plan extends coverage from 2 years to 3 years for models in the VE, V, U, UM, and M Short Throw series. A 3-year warranty already covers projectors in NEC’s other lamp-based projector series, and a best-in-class 5-year warranty covers all NEC laser projectors.
“Making the length of the warranties for our lamp-based projectors uniform not only simplifies our warranty program, it also provides our customers greater value and increased peace of mind,” said Ryan Pitterle, Product Manager at NEC Display Solutions. “We always aim to provide the highest level of support for our customers, and the quality engineering and robust build of our entire line of projectors gives us the confidence to offer projector warranties that are among the best — and, in some cases, the best — in the industry.”
As an added benefit, the lengthened warranty term for these five projector series also extends the coverage of InstaCare, NEC’s Advanced Replacement Program, to 3 years. For the life of the warranty, NEC’s repair-or-replace program offers customers who experience a projector issue that cannot be resolved the choice of either free repair-and-return within three business days or free next-day exchange.
For more information on the terms and conditions of projector warranties, please visit www.necdisplay.com/warranty-center-detail/warranty-multimedia-projectors.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., a leading designer and provider of innovative displays, offers the widest range of products on the market, such as commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, desktop LCD monitors, direct view LED displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. Benefitting from the technologies of NEC Corporation and its own Research and Development, NEC produces leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including education, retail, transportation, broadcast, enterprise, healthcare, houses of worship, and many more. NEC is orchestrating a brighter world with the quality and reliability of its products and outstanding customer service. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America products, call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com. Follow us on our social media channels: Facebook, YouTube, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. By providing a combination of products and solutions that cross utilize the company’s experience and global resources, NEC’s advanced technologies meet the complex and ever-changing needs of its customers. NEC brings more than 100 years of expertise in technological innovation to empower people, businesses and society. For more information, visit NEC at www.nec.com.
The NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, efficiency and equality of society. Under the company’s corporate message of “Orchestrating a brighter world,” NEC aims to help solve a wide range of challenging issues and to create new social value for the changing world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.nec.com/en/global/about/solutionsforsociety/message.html.
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. ©2017 NEC Corporation.
- Givex partners with Elo to offer an integrated point of sale and ordering kiosk solution to revolutionize the quick service industry - August 21, 2018
- Almo Corporation gives back to community and professional industry through summer fundraising and outreach - August 21, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V announces 2018 Vendor Partner Awards of Excellence winners - August 16, 2018
- LG launches new ‘Pocket Photo Snap’ hybrid camera-printer in the U.S. - August 16, 2018
- Zivelo introduces financing options for clients - August 16, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence helps bring ‘The Meg’ mega shark to the big screen - August 16, 2018
- Fan favorite honey sesame chicken breast makes short but sweet return to Panda Express - August 16, 2018
- Video walls slim down and lighten up to reduce costs - August 15, 2018
- How can digital signage deliver better retail experiences to lift sales? - August 15, 2018
- Innovating for the ‘data-centric’ era - August 15, 2018