Reflect AdLogic™ now compatible with BrightSign Media Players
RICHARDSON, Texas, /PRNewswire/ — AdLogic™ from Reflect Systems is a powerful ad-trafficking platform that allows for complete campaign management with more intuitive ad scheduling and delivery. It is a unique ad-trafficking platform that runs on widely-used BrightSign media players. This powerful differentiator makes the AdLogic platform an easy choice for many businesses deploying digital signage solutions today.
Using AdLogic, clients can set objectives based on target metrics such as frequency of plays and audience impressions for a particular advertisement. The algorithmic engine at the center of AdLogic balances ad playback to ensure clients achieve particular goals. AdLogic ad deployments on BrightSign media players mean content managers no longer have to worry about a given advertisement’s delivery. Content is displayed automatically based on a store’s location, time of day, or even the types of visitors a location generally gets.
AdLogic, paired up with BrightSign is a money-saver, a risk-eliminator, and a game-changer.
“When we see an opportunity to make our products better,” says Matt Schmitt, President and Chief Innovation Officer with Reflect, “We invent a solution, improve the process, and our clients enjoy the results.”
With this powerful combination of technologies, digital signage networks can now effectively deliver advertising based on impressions, frequency, and intended audiences. Packaged with an easy-to-interpret, easy-to-use report with verified playback data, AdLogic running on BrightSign media players is an extremely powerful platform.
“BrightSign is pleased to support this proven ad-trafficking solution from Reflect,” noted Jeff Hastings, CEO of BrightSign. “We are always supportive of partner integrations that deliver a better experience for the end-user.”
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign XT players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.
Reflect is a leading provider of award-winning place-based digital media programs including enterprise-level digital signage, large-scale LEDs, video walls, interactive applications, wayfinding, and more. Reflect was founded in 2001 in Dallas, and has since developed some of the largest place-based digital media networks in North America. Reflect supplies everything brands need, including creative agency services, robust content management and ad trafficking systems, and media sales, all backed by the market-leading ReflectView™ software platform.
With a proven record of providing digital solutions to thousands of locations seamlessly, Reflect is trusted by some of the most reputable brands in the world. Best Buy, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cedar Fair Entertainment Company, Levi’s, and Verizon Wireless are among the retailers, destinations and brands in Reflect’s client portfolio. Collectively, Reflect powers more than 375,000 digital screens in more than 35,000 locations. Learn more at ReflectSystems.com.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto
- NEC collaborates with Arm to develop secure IoT solutions for smart cities using AI - October 19, 2018
- How automotive kiosks are changing the car buying experience - October 18, 2018
- Sales conversion rate in brick and mortar stores is 7X more than online - October 18, 2018
- Peerless-AV adds to universal projector mount line with new heavy duty models - October 18, 2018
- Content management for QSR digital signage? Seamless. - October 18, 2018
- Infovista brings machine learning capabilities to QoE measurement in ITU-T SG-12 - October 18, 2018
- Intel and Arm share IoT vision to securely connect ‘any device to any cloud’ - October 18, 2018
- New content themes in latest Mvix software release - October 17, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence and Rolls-Royce push full steam ahead on autonomous shipping - October 17, 2018
- Signagelive platform updated with new interactive kiosk mode for BrightSign media players - October 17, 2018