Big data is where it’s at when it comes to must-have marketing technology, said Chris Ruszkowski, VP of marketing for Quizno’s.
“Marketing has always been about the insights and understanding your target audience,” he told Hughes’ Jeff Bradbury during the Fast Casual Executive Summit. “Technology is allowing us to better understand our demographics and reach them. The cool thing is seeing our promotions in real time.”
The 2018 Summit is Oct. 7-9 in Seattle. Register here.
Posted with permission from www.FastCasual.com
photos courtesy of Networld Media Group
- Freshii named FastCasual’s top brand of the year - May 23, 2018
- Big data key to growing brand,’ Quizno’s VP says - March 6, 2018
- Freshii marketing exec talks tech, social media and Drake - February 20, 2018
- Freshii CEO, founder keynoting 2018 Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit - January 17, 2018
- Get your nominations in for FastCasual Top 100 - January 9, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018, Part II - January 3, 2018
- Fast casual CEOs offer a look ahead at trends for 2018 - December 26, 2017
- Chuck E. Cheese ‘schools’ fast casuals on appealing to millennials - November 28, 2017
- Drumstick-roll please: KFC exec to share secret (branding) recipe as keynote of Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit - November 17, 2017
- Fast Casual Executive Summit Perfect Pitch finalists revealed - August 8, 2017