Almo content to be shown on newest digital signage hardware bundles from NEC, Peerless-AV and BrightSign
Philadelphia, PA — March 26, 2018 — Almo Professional A/V , North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor with global reach, today launched a series of pre-built, affordable, application-focused digital signage content packages. The new content packages are being shown on the latest digital signage hardware bundles from NEC, Peerless-AV and BrightSign.
Almo continues to be the only distributor to offer a complete range of profitable, revenue-enhancing Content Creation Services for its partners. “Our Content Creation Services team includes a group of high caliber designers who work with branding and style guidelines to create eye-catching, effective and functional designs,” said Jay Saret, business development manager for Almo Professional A/V. “The new content packages make it easier than ever to incorporate affordable content into a digital signage installation. We handle all the design, programming, content loading and setup so it’s ready to go when the screen goes on.”
Some of the Almo pre-built content packages include:
· Lobby Directories
· Digital Menus
· Digital Bulletin Boards
· Directional Signage
· Interactive Lobby Directory
· Photo Directories/Hall of Fame
· Interactive Donor Walls
According to Saret, the new content is being shown with the latest digital signage hardware bundles. “These bundles absolutely enhance the effectiveness of the content. They include the NEC V404 with Raspberry Pi, an open-platform SoC that is both flexible and scalable; and Peerless-AV’s self-contained, all-in-one kiosk powered by BrightSign.”
About Almo Content Creation Services
Almo is the first distributor in the AV industry to create a path for resellers to expand their reach through managed services without a lot of capital or investments in headcount. Through Almo’s Content Creation Services program, digital content creation can be offered to build revenue, margins and customer relationships.
From simple digital menu boards to complex live-action video production or anything in between, Almo works with its partners and their customers on every phase of a digital signage project, including discovery, quoting, mock-ups, approvals and delivery of the finished product. Many of Almo’s digital signage solutions include access to an easy-to-use, proprietary Content Management System that allows customers to add, edit, remove and schedule content – saving the time and hassle of having to request changes. While many projects will be custom, Almo also offers a series of pre-designed layouts for common applications that are affordable and a great way to start the engagement process.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
- BrightSign media players drive interactive digital transformation in Best Buy Canada Experience Stores - September 20, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V enables Integrators to use exhibit hall as new product showroom - September 19, 2018
- LG introduces world’s first 8K OLED TV - September 19, 2018
- NEC and Solace collaborate on data connectivity - September 18, 2018
- How interactive displays are increasing in quality, decreasing in cost - September 18, 2018
- Reflect’s Bill Warren wins Tech Titans 2018 Community Hero Award - September 18, 2018
- Intel drone helping to preserve Korean cultural heritage - September 18, 2018
- Thin clients bring high security, ease of management and cost savings - September 17, 2018
- NEC Display Solutions delivering end-to-end video wall solution for customers - September 17, 2018
- Zivelo introduces turn-key kiosk deployment services - September 17, 2018