By Alan Ganz – NEC
Today’s air travel is marred by long lines, time-consuming security checks, and constant stress. Travelers are queued up at the check-in counter, at the self-service kiosk, when they drop of their bags, when they navigate the TSA screening lines and when they board the plane.
However, these necessary security checks waste precious passenger time and impact an airport’s bottom lines. With NEC’s Advanced Recognition Systems, a simple scan of your face becomes a single, unified biometric key that unlocks an enjoyable experience that is:
o Safe & Secure
o Seamless & Frictionless
o Engaging & Personalized
In the infographic below you can find more information regarding facial recognition technology in airports that allows for an elevated passenger experience.
Also, check out this recent Wall Street Journal article that takes an in-depth look at NEC’s use of facial recognition in U.S. airports and other venues.
- 4 benefits of using a dedicated digital signage media player - April 19, 2018
- Beyond fireworks: The next generation of drone light shows - April 19, 2018
- How different generations consume online content - April 19, 2018
- SLD hosts first Executive Breakfast Summit - April 19, 2018
- Mvix hosts dynamic content showcase for healthcare and courtroom signs - April 19, 2018
- Announcing IntuiFace 6.2 - April 19, 2018
- Almo Professional A/V receives USAV Star Vendor Award - April 19, 2018
- NEC uses 5G to contribute to remote medical examination trials - April 18, 2018
- Autonomous driving – Hands on the wheel or no wheel at all - April 18, 2018
- DAVACO showcases total solutions for property renovations - April 18, 2018