Philadelphia, PA — Almo Professional A/V, North America’s largest professional audio visual distributor, is reshaping the expectation of hospitality distribution with record sales growth, and by expanding the team of experts and reseller resources available through its dedicated Almo Hospitality Division.
According to analysts at Lodging Econometrics, the U.S. Construction Pipeline kicked off the first quarter of 2018 with 5,255 projects/636,174 rooms, up four percent by projects and six percent by rooms as compared to this quarter last year.
“Since the division formed in 2017, Almo Hospitality has achieved more than 60 percent year-over-year growth and we’ve more than doubled our team and product portfolio,” said Stephen McKay, senior vice president, special markets for Almo Professional A/V. “This is in line with the Lodging Econometrics data, which shows that now is an ideal time to be working in the hospitality industry. Our goal is to help both AV and hospitality-specific resellers take advantage of all the opportunities available in this thriving market.”
Since its launch last year, the Almo Hospitality team has increased from five to 12 professionals, in positions ranging from account management and inside sales to operations and management. To view details about the entire team, click here.
To further support its partners, the Almo Hospitality division launched a new website geared towards customers, to be used by resellers as a resource for sales efforts. The website features detailed information about the Almo Hospitality Division, and the brands, products and services available. Additionally, the site includes a multitude of educational information, such as webinars, videos, brochures, case studies and news, all designed to help resellers succeed in the hospitality market space.
About Almo Professional A/V
Almo Professional A/V is the nation’s largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation’s leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
*All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Hilton Santa Cruz points the way with Qwick Media kiosks - May 24, 2018
- LG Electronics joins sbe’s growing roster of strategic partners - May 24, 2018
- The curious connection of stage lights and customer engagement - May 24, 2018
- Product Spotlight: The new and enhanced PeerAir - May 24, 2018
- The many ways to define artificial intelligence - May 24, 2018
- Mvix, BrightSign partner to deliver end-to-end digital signage solution - May 23, 2018
- Reality Interactive to sponsor the ICX Summit! - May 23, 2018
- Davanni’s promotes hot deals for their pizza chain with Skykit - May 23, 2018
- Neiman Marcus Group to implement brand partner selling applications - May 23, 2018
- Today’s shoppers love digital - May 23, 2018