Founder and CEO of leading technology solutions provider recognized among 32 shortlisted nominees
KENILWORTH, NJ – EY today announced that Fred D’Alessandro of Diversified is a finalist for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2018 Award in the New Jersey region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Fred D’Alessandro was selected as a finalist by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala event on June 28 at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick.
Fred D’Alessandro, CEO of Diversified said, “It is an honor to have been selected as a finalist for this prestigious award and even more so to represent the amazing people who have made Diversified what it is today. The Diversified team is driven by the unique needs of our global clientele to deliver cutting-edge technology solutions that help them exceed their business goals. We consistently strive to provide the best in customer service, and I couldn’t be more proud of what we have been able to accomplish together.”
Now in its 32nd year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur Of The Year National competition. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 10, 2018. The awards are the culminating event of the Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Diversified is a world class design and integration company for managed network systems. Our expert staff of IT, Broadcast and AV engineers work in conjunction with our experienced sales consultants and project administrators to achieve the absolute best digital signage solutions for our customers. Diversified provides complete end to end services from network design, project management and installation to content creation, trafficking and 365/24/7 proactive monitoring. We don’t believe in “one size fits all”. Every single Diversified client is unique and deserving of customized solutions to achieve their specific goals.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the US by SAP America, Merrill Corporation and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. In the New Jersey, regional sponsor include PNC Bank, DLA Piper, Morgan Lewis, Pine Hill Group and SolomonEdwards.
About Entrepreneur Of The Year®
Entrepreneur Of The Year®, founded by EY, is the world’s most prestigious business awards program for entrepreneurs, chosen from an independent panel of judges including entrepreneurs and prominent leaders from business, finance, and the local community. The program makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global awards program of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities and more than 60 countries. ey.com/eoy
- NEC collaborates with Arm to develop secure IoT solutions for smart cities using AI - October 19, 2018
- How automotive kiosks are changing the car buying experience - October 18, 2018
- Sales conversion rate in brick and mortar stores is 7X more than online - October 18, 2018
- Peerless-AV adds to universal projector mount line with new heavy duty models - October 18, 2018
- Content management for QSR digital signage? Seamless. - October 18, 2018
- Infovista brings machine learning capabilities to QoE measurement in ITU-T SG-12 - October 18, 2018
- Intel and Arm share IoT vision to securely connect ‘any device to any cloud’ - October 18, 2018
- New content themes in latest Mvix software release - October 17, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence and Rolls-Royce push full steam ahead on autonomous shipping - October 17, 2018
- Signagelive platform updated with new interactive kiosk mode for BrightSign media players - October 17, 2018