5. Size matters.
Sometimes size really does matter. And sometimes it’s the little things that count the most. The big shows have their place, and their value, but the ICX Summit is smaller, and for very good reason. The crowd of about 300 who get in each year actually have the time and multiple opportunities to have real conversations with one another. This event is the opposite of the “rush-to-see-every-booth-in-the-convention-center” track meets that dot the tech-adjacent industry calendar. If you want to mingle with execs from forward-thinking, customer-facing brands and chat with leaders from innovative tech suppliers and agencies in a low-key, low-pressure environment, Dallas is the place to be in June.
4. Get on the bus.
Speaking of opportunities to get to know people in a more personal, and personable, setting: Taking one of the tours (to the NorthPark Center mall, the Perot Museum of Nature and Science, the Reflect Digital Innovation Lab, or the Dallas Cowboys’ World Headquarters at The Star) is an opportunity to see ICX tech in action, and to get to know your fellow attendees while learning something at the same time. Sounds like a win to me.
3. You can copy the answers.
The Summit is great for networking with your peers and possible partners, but it’s so much more: It’s also chock full of incredibly valuable educational opportunities. Thinking about deploying customer-facing tech? Thinking about creating a new, incredibly engaging experience in your store, hotel, restaurant, cruise ship? This is the place to hear from the people who have been there, done that. From Carnival to Marriott to Taco Bell to Under Armour (and more), the answers for the test are here, and you can take them home with you.
2. See it in action.
From the tours to the talks to the ICX Discovery Zone, you can see the latest and greatest in customer-facing tech in action, or see how it’s been deployed in the wild and hear how well it worked, or didn’t. The Summit agenda covers everything from AI to BOPIS (buy online, pickup in store), customization to delivery. You really are cheating yourself (and your brand) if you’re not here.
1. Seriously, just watch this:
So come on down and join us in Dallas to network, learn and see firsthand how the latest and greatest technologies are changing the game in customer experience.
Photo Credit: Networld Media Group
- Five for Five: Top reasons to attend the ICX Summit - May 16, 2018
- The ICX Interview with Christie Rice of Intel Corp. - April 16, 2018
- McDonald’s Virtual Pit Crew Experience had the right stuff to ‘Elevate’ CX. Does your brand? - February 6, 2018
- 5 questions with Richard Ventura, NEC Display Solutions of America - January 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Age of Wonders (if you make it) - December 20, 2017
- Staffless. Cashless. Gapless. Is this the future of shopping? - November 3, 2017
- ‘New wave’ retail is starting to crest - October 6, 2017
- Look through the ‘motivational lens’ to better understand and influence customers - August 10, 2017
- ‘Interesting times’ highlight ICX Summit 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Elevate Award winners shine at ICX Summit - June 7, 2017