Hilton Santa Cruz partnered with Qwick Media to deploy digital signage kiosks for information and wayfinding throughout the California hotel.
Because of the hotel’s unique building design, wayfinding was a prime concern, so Qwick Media installed one large touchscreen display in the hotel lobby, featuring the company’s 3D interactive map and wayfinding software. Six additional screens were mounted by each meeting room, showing event information for that particular room. The information on the touchscreens is managed via Qwick Media’s Hotel CMS, allowing hotel staff to update images and information as needed.
Qwick Media’s Hotel Self-Service Information Kiosks are designed specifically for the hospitality industry and tested in industry-leading hotels, featuring an interactive multi-level 3D map; event info synchronized across multiple screens; sections for general information, such as local restaurants, tourist attractions and hotel amenities; customizable image and video rotating galleries; and an interface that is user controlled and managed via online CMS. The company designs visually attractive self-service kiosk interfaces that engage users and successfully guide them to fulfill their self-service needs. Its touchscreen kiosk and digital signage software is built according to the highest standards and is ADA compliant.
- ZIVELO wins 2 awards at ICX Summit for achievement in interactive customer experiences - June 14, 2018
- Panera, Sleep Number take top honors at ICX Association Elevate Awards - June 14, 2018
- The rise of the nontraditional checkout - June 14, 2018
- Daypart Scheduling: Not Just for TV, Radio and QSRs - June 14, 2018
- The dash to 5G commercialization begins - June 14, 2018
- Your Pie franchisee offers 5 ways a great team experience leads to a great guest experience - June 13, 2018
- LG adds depth, versatility to commercial IT portfolio with innovative cloud computing technologies - June 13, 2018
- Matching digital signage to customer dwell times - June 13, 2018
- Flexible work environments spell the end of the office desk - June 13, 2018
- Peerless-AV showcases new Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display - June 13, 2018