The company will demo their digital signage CMS on BrightSign players, debut their meeting room signs and present two case studies
STERLING, Va., – PRNewswire – Mvix, a leading provider of content-rich digital signage software solutions, will be exhibiting at InfoComm 2018, the largest audiovisual and integrated experience event in North America. InfoComm 2018 will take place June 2-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
At booth #N2976, Mvix will be showcasing XhibitSignage, their content-rich digital signage software. The digital signage software has been upgraded with a new UI and more content widgets, e.g., Slack, Rideshare (Uber & Lyft), Public transit, Interactive directories, In/Out Board, POS-integrated dispensary menus.
Mvix will also be showcasing Mvix Flex, their new device-agnostic platform that enables the use of their digital signage software with third-party players like BrightSign. The software can also be used with:
- Android devices (with OS 6.0 and above)
- LG SoC Signage Screens (with WebOS 3.0 and above)
Mvix will also have a seat at the LG booth #C2546 to demo their integration with LG SoC signage screens.
Back at the Mvix booth, the company will also be debuting their new Meeting Room Signs called Xhibit Spaces. The 15-inch digital signs have a fully customizable UX and they sync with Google Calendar, Office 365 and Exchange to allow users to pick a room and add a description of the meeting. The door signs, which can be controlled at the screens or remotely via a cloud CMS, also include a dashboard view of other rooms available in the building with the option to book them.
Mvix will wrap up their InfoComm schedule at the Center Stage, where they’ll present two case studies – Western Michigan University and Morey’s Piers, Beachfront Water Parks and Hotels. The presentation will be on Thursday, June 7, at 10.30 a.m. and will showcase how the two clients used digital signage to test communication strategies and change audience behavior.
“It’s going to be a quite a busy week for us,” said Mike Kilian, the Mvix senior director of business development. “With enterprise in mind, we’re looking forward to showcasing our commercial-grade signage solutions designed to seamlessly integrate into businesses and to guarantee that customers will have a consistently maximized performance.”
Meet with Mvix at InfoComm 2018
To schedule an appointment with a representative from Mvix, please click here.
Mvix is a leading provider of content-rich digital signage software and solutions that connect brands with people.
To date, the Mvix platform powers over 50,000 active screens for clients including Virginia Tech, NASA, Sodexo, Discovery Channel, TravelCenters of America and the University of Washington. The use cases include employee communication, wayfinding, emergency messaging and customer communications.
For more information, visit www.mvixdigitalsignage.com.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- ZIVELO wins 2 awards at ICX Summit for achievement in interactive customer experiences - June 14, 2018
- Panera, Sleep Number take top honors at ICX Association Elevate Awards - June 14, 2018
- The rise of the nontraditional checkout - June 14, 2018
- Daypart Scheduling: Not Just for TV, Radio and QSRs - June 14, 2018
- The dash to 5G commercialization begins - June 14, 2018
- Your Pie franchisee offers 5 ways a great team experience leads to a great guest experience - June 13, 2018
- LG adds depth, versatility to commercial IT portfolio with innovative cloud computing technologies - June 13, 2018
- Matching digital signage to customer dwell times - June 13, 2018
- Flexible work environments spell the end of the office desk - June 13, 2018
- Peerless-AV showcases new Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display - June 13, 2018