Stream live TV around your digital signage content using NoviSign’s powerful digital signage software and LG’s webOS SoC platform
Milwaukee WI – NoviSign announced its industry-leading cloud-based digital signage software has been tested and verified for compatibility with LG Electronics’ webOS for Signage high-performance system-on-a-chip (SoC) digital signage platform. This advancement eliminates the need for an external media player thus reducing the initial cost of ownership.
“NoviSign’s comprehensive set of web-based tools gives LG webOS commercial display customers exceptional capabilities to develop and manage outstanding digital signage installations,” said Clark Brown, vice president, digital signage, LG Electronics U.S.A. Business Solutions.
Comprised of a full online Studio, drag and drop widgets, rich scheduling tab, dynamic reports and status dashboard. NoviSign Digital Signage Software makes the process of creating stunning digital signage easy and fun. Also included with NoviSign’s platform, is a world-class support and training portal that offers step-by-step training videos, FAQ, complete technical documentation, phone support and online webinars.
With the completion of phase 1 testing, users can now use NoviSign’s digital signage solution to remotely design, update and manage digital signage content for webOS-enabled LG commercial displays from any computer at any time. Supported functionality includes:
- All-In-One:access to NoviSign’s powerful cloud-based online Studio editor, drag & drop widgets, dynamic content scheduling, media performance statistics, an analytics dashboard, player status reporting and multi-user admin control
- Cloud-Based: no on-premise server’s, no complicated software installations, no intricate IT support
- Online Studio Editor: design, edit and update your digital signage content
- TV Capture: add a zone streaming live TV or cable
- Text Widget: incorporate zones of announcements, information or other text
- Images and Video Widget: add an unlimited combination of HD images and videos
- Dynamic Content Scheduling: day w/time, dayparting, recurring dates
- Professional Templates: full library of premium templates that can be edited and customized
- White label reseller: completely unbranded white label website with wholesale license pricing
We believe digital signage was meant to be easy to use. Because of this NoviSign has helped deploy over 20,000 screens, covering 5 continents. Some NoviSign clients include Disney, Ikea, Dole, NASA, Nokia, Papa John’s Pizza and more! For more information please visit www.NoviSign.com
About LG Electronics
LG Electronics USA offers display solutions tailored to the conditions of your ever changing market. Whether for Corporate Communications, Retail, QSR/Foodservice, Education, Public Venues or other vertical markets, we will identify your specific needs and guide you through the development of a digital signage solution targeted towards attracting customers and making immediate returns on your investment.
LG has all the elements to simplify digital signage for high impact installations such as way finding, dynamic advertising, and information boards. Our strong business relationships with major distribution partners nationwide give us the logistical capability as well as the service and program support to supply a wide variety of digital solutions. Take control of your signage network, build your brand image, and enhance the quality of the customer experience.
Photo Credit: NoviSign
- NEC collaborates with Arm to develop secure IoT solutions for smart cities using AI - October 19, 2018
- How automotive kiosks are changing the car buying experience - October 18, 2018
- Sales conversion rate in brick and mortar stores is 7X more than online - October 18, 2018
- Peerless-AV adds to universal projector mount line with new heavy duty models - October 18, 2018
- Content management for QSR digital signage? Seamless. - October 18, 2018
- Infovista brings machine learning capabilities to QoE measurement in ITU-T SG-12 - October 18, 2018
- Intel and Arm share IoT vision to securely connect ‘any device to any cloud’ - October 18, 2018
- New content themes in latest Mvix software release - October 17, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence and Rolls-Royce push full steam ahead on autonomous shipping - October 17, 2018
- Signagelive platform updated with new interactive kiosk mode for BrightSign media players - October 17, 2018