Charles Liu, the chief of branch transformation, ATM innovation, and market planning for Bank of America, accepted a BCX award last year for Best Branch Experience for a large bank.
The Amazons, Starbucks and Ubers of the world have completely re-imagined what it means to provide an optimal digital shopping experience. And the likes of Walmart, Target and others continue to add elements of e-commerce into their physical stores.
As a result of these changes, consumers now expect the same kinds of experiences will all brands, not just retailers. Banks fall into that mix. And now more than ever, financial institution executives consider Amazon to be their toughest form of competition instead of the bank down the street.
That being said, the annual Bank Customer Experience Summit is back to help the industry identify the banks and fintech companies that are doing their part to provide great and smooth customer experiences in their respective realms.
And this year, as in previous years, BCX organizer Networld Media Group will be recognizing four organizations that best demonstrate the most effective strategies and methods for winning the confidence and loyalty of a new generation of digital natives.
The entry fee for the awards is $150.
Through Friday, June 15, we’ll be accepting entries from innovative, consumer-focused financial institutions and fintech providers whose unique strategies and technologies are heightening the consumer experience in four categories:
- Best Branch Experience;
- Best ATM/Self-Service Experience;
- Best Mobile Experience (financial institution); and
- Best Mobile Experience (fintech provider).
Judges will include the editors of ATM Marketplace and Mobile Payments Today, as well as respected industry analysts and consultants. They’ll weigh the merits of each entry on the basis of:
|Story continues below …|
- usefulness; and, of course,
- consumer experience.
Qualifying entries must represent fintech products or services introduced between May 1, 2017, and May 1, 2018, either in a pilot deployment or as a full rollout.
For your entry, you will be asked to provide:
- a brief description of the consumer experience (100 words or fewer);
- an explanation of attributes and capabilities that make your offering unique to the market; and
- a link to a website or video about the submitted technology or financial institution.
Winning entries will be selected and winners notified by July 16. Awards will be presented Sept. 13 during a banquet at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile. Award winners will receive a complimentary ticket to the dinner.
Enter the 2018 Bank Customer Experience Tech Awards.
View the 2018 BCX Summit agenda.
Register for the Bank Customer Experience Summit, Sept. 12–14, at the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile.
Posted with permission from Mobile Payments Today
Photo Courtesy of Networld Media Group
- BCX: What AI could mean for the bank customer experience - October 3, 2018
- BCX: CBW Bank talks digital banking and the customer experience - September 27, 2018
- MPT Podcast: USAA focuses on mobile for the military - September 12, 2018
- MPT Podcast: Mobile ordering, Kroger vs. Visa fees and Costco’s odd strategy - September 5, 2018
- Mobile messaging key for brand marketing - August 23, 2018
- Connect: Citi exec talks rewards program, CX - August 16, 2018
- Battling mobile fraud: Security trends & strategies to implement - August 7, 2018
- Masabi exec discusses future of transit with mobile payments, and Uber - August 2, 2018
- CONNECT: Keynote speaker Amanda Manna discusses digital disruption - July 25, 2018
- Why Shake Shack shucked off cash-free plans - July 12, 2018