For resellers and systems integrators working with educational facilities, the opportunities for networked commercial display installations extend far beyond the classroom. Because commercial displays offer a variety of innovative form factors and interactive functions, there are plenty of places across most campuses where digital signage can grab attention and improve day-to-day operations.
Digital signage can keep students, their families and faculty informed and updated with upcoming events, closures and more. Outdoor and semi-outdoor displays plus window-facing indoor displays enhance the school’s image and increase engagement year-round.
Video walls and UHD interactive displays can greet visitors with a breathtaking view and show them the way around. From single-map displays to touch screens with apps for off-loading directions, wayfinding solutions can be as simple or as complex as needed.
Hallways and Classroom Entrances
Stretched and razor-thin displays in the hallways can provide pertinent information before class, campus news and announcements, and instant alerts with instructions in case of emergency. Common-area digital signage increases student/faculty/visitor awareness and improves administrative effectiveness.
UHD multi-touch signage enables the office to be highly organized, efficiently separating information for students and faculty via kiosk. Easy centralized content management ensures a quick response to daily requests, updates and alerts.
Stretched and standard digital signage inside and outside the library can increase student foot traffic and facilitate management of resources and real-time content. Study areas equipped with cloud-based zero client virtual computers ensure that online research is secure.
Captivating 4K UHD video walls provide mega-screen lesson support and entertainment with outstanding image quality and can also be used to promote upcoming events. Our online Video Wall Configurator makes it easy to visualize the best solution for the space.
Commercial-grade TVs provide UHD entertainment with the advantages of durability, long-term reliability, real-time messaging, and a lockout feature to prevent unauthorized access to menu settings and feature sets.
Educational facilities can create automated videoconferencing rooms for tele-education using Crestron Connected® certified and Cisco Spark® Room Kit compatible displays, and easily communicate with students and schools worldwide.
Schools can keep cafeteria lines moving via stretched displays and menu boards showing daily specials, nutritional information and high-resolution images to whet appetites. Content can be quickly updated from a central location.
Court and Field
Massive indoor and outdoor direct-view LED displays can provide a state-of-the-art college sports experience for the court and field.
Need Inspiration? Have a Look
Check out our Higher Education LookBook and see how commercial displays can blend into the environment, enhance the environment or become the environment, campus-wide.
- NEC collaborates with Arm to develop secure IoT solutions for smart cities using AI - October 19, 2018
- How automotive kiosks are changing the car buying experience - October 18, 2018
- Sales conversion rate in brick and mortar stores is 7X more than online - October 18, 2018
- Peerless-AV adds to universal projector mount line with new heavy duty models - October 18, 2018
- Content management for QSR digital signage? Seamless. - October 18, 2018
- Infovista brings machine learning capabilities to QoE measurement in ITU-T SG-12 - October 18, 2018
- Intel and Arm share IoT vision to securely connect ‘any device to any cloud’ - October 18, 2018
- New content themes in latest Mvix software release - October 17, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence and Rolls-Royce push full steam ahead on autonomous shipping - October 17, 2018
- Signagelive platform updated with new interactive kiosk mode for BrightSign media players - October 17, 2018