There are lots of options when it comes to digital signage players. Whether you’re a small restaurant or a multinational enterprise, you’ll need to do some research and determine what the best digital signage player is for your needs.
Before you get started, you may want to take these factors into account.
Who will you be displaying information to? Is it customers that you are trying to impress, or employees that need mission-critical information? You use case will change drastically based on your target audience.
What content will you want to display? Depending on what you want to display, some devices may be able to handle certain content better than other. For example, third-party devices are great for displaying basic informational displays, but may not be able to cleanly stream 4K video over the internet.
What kind of hardware do you want to use for your project? Are you bringing your own devices, or do you want a dedicated, proprietary digital signage player? Similar to your choice of content, different media players will allow you to accomplish different things.
How much do you want to spend on your digital signage solution? Are you looking for a quick fix to a communications problem, or are you looking to build a part of your business around digital signage technology?
Now that you have an idea of what to look for, take our quiz to find out what the best digital signage player is for your project. Once you’ve submitted your answers, you will be automatically redirected to a digital signage solution that best fits your requirements. Let us know which one you get paired with!
Photo credit: iStockPhoto.com
- NEC collaborates with Arm to develop secure IoT solutions for smart cities using AI - October 19, 2018
- How automotive kiosks are changing the car buying experience - October 18, 2018
- Sales conversion rate in brick and mortar stores is 7X more than online - October 18, 2018
- Peerless-AV adds to universal projector mount line with new heavy duty models - October 18, 2018
- Content management for QSR digital signage? Seamless. - October 18, 2018
- Infovista brings machine learning capabilities to QoE measurement in ITU-T SG-12 - October 18, 2018
- Intel and Arm share IoT vision to securely connect ‘any device to any cloud’ - October 18, 2018
- New content themes in latest Mvix software release - October 17, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence and Rolls-Royce push full steam ahead on autonomous shipping - October 17, 2018
- Signagelive platform updated with new interactive kiosk mode for BrightSign media players - October 17, 2018