There are lots of options when it comes to digital signage players. Whether you’re a small restaurant or a multinational enterprise, you’ll need to do some research and determine what the best digital signage player is for your needs.
Before you get started, you may want to take these factors into account.
Who will you be displaying information to? Is it customers that you are trying to impress, or employees that need mission-critical information? You use case will change drastically based on your target audience.
What content will you want to display? Depending on what you want to display, some devices may be able to handle certain content better than other. For example, third-party devices are great for displaying basic informational displays, but may not be able to cleanly stream 4K video over the internet.
What kind of hardware do you want to use for your project? Are you bringing your own devices, or do you want a dedicated, proprietary digital signage player? Similar to your choice of content, different media players will allow you to accomplish different things.
How much do you want to spend on your digital signage solution? Are you looking for a quick fix to a communications problem, or are you looking to build a part of your business around digital signage technology?
Now that you have an idea of what to look for, take our quiz to find out what the best digital signage player is for your project. Once you’ve submitted your answers, you will be automatically redirected to a digital signage solution that best fits your requirements. Let us know which one you get paired with!
Photo credit: iStockPhoto.com
- Hilton Santa Cruz points the way with Qwick Media kiosks - May 24, 2018
- LG Electronics joins sbe’s growing roster of strategic partners - May 24, 2018
- The curious connection of stage lights and customer engagement - May 24, 2018
- Product Spotlight: The new and enhanced PeerAir - May 24, 2018
- The many ways to define artificial intelligence - May 24, 2018
- Mvix, BrightSign partner to deliver end-to-end digital signage solution - May 23, 2018
- Reality Interactive to sponsor the ICX Summit! - May 23, 2018
- Davanni’s promotes hot deals for their pizza chain with Skykit - May 23, 2018
- Neiman Marcus Group to implement brand partner selling applications - May 23, 2018
- Today’s shoppers love digital - May 23, 2018