LOUISVILLE, KY. (PRWEB) – Franchises are growing at a staggering pace around the world with the IFA predicting that they’ll increase nearly 2 percent this year to hit 759,000. Franchise employment will also grow 3.7 percent, continuing to outpace the rest of the economy. That’s great news for restaurant owners hoping to scale their businesses, but just because franchising is hot right now doesn’t mean it works for every brand. Also, a thriving one-unit concept doesn’t necessarily mean franchising is the next step.
A variety of factors must be in place in order to create a solid franchise system, a fact that leaders of three up-and-coming brands will learn when they pitch their businesses to a panel of franchise experts during, “So You Think You’re Ready to Franchise?” at the Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit, July 16-18 in London.
“It’s a bit like the TV shows, ‘Shark Tank’ and ‘The Dragon’s Den,’ with the restaurant owners trying to convince the advisers as well as the audience members why their concept is a winner,” said Cherryh Cansler, director of editorial of Networld Media Group, the company hosting the summit. “The advisers will ask the restaurateurs questions to help them address any holes in their plans and will give them feedback on their ideas. We like to say it’s a ‘nicer’ version of those two TV shows.”
- Shane Chorley, Partner of Chorley’s Sauces & Chorley’s Restaurant, a brand based in the U.K. that serves South African-inspired cuisine
- Mika “Pikkis” Tuomonen and Herkko Volanen, of Social Burgerjoint, a fast casual burger concept based in Finland.
- George Workman, Managing Director of Fizz Bars by Frizzenti, a self-serve wine bar, which has one bar open in Birmingham in the U.K. and is set to unveil its flagship location in September.
- Christopher Brinkley, Director of Investor Relations of the World Franchise Associates.
- Greg Koffler, VP of Global Franchise Sales at Johnny Rockets Restaurants.
Register here for the 2018 Restaurant Franchising and Innovation Summit. Early Bird registration is in effect until 15 June 2018.
About Networld Media Group
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) global media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, BlockchainTechNews.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, FoodTruckOperator.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com and BiblicalLeadership.com. Networld event properties include the Fast Casual Executive Summit, CONNECT: The Mobile CX Summit, Interactive Customer Experience Summit, Bank Customer Experience Summit and the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit. Networld also operates the ICX Association. Its newest offering, Networld Press, provides clients with an all-in-one website solution featuring custom website design and ongoing editorial, content strategy and website updates.
- ZIVELO wins 2 awards at ICX Summit for achievement in interactive customer experiences - June 14, 2018
- Panera, Sleep Number take top honors at ICX Association Elevate Awards - June 14, 2018
- The rise of the nontraditional checkout - June 14, 2018
- Daypart Scheduling: Not Just for TV, Radio and QSRs - June 14, 2018
- The dash to 5G commercialization begins - June 14, 2018
- Your Pie franchisee offers 5 ways a great team experience leads to a great guest experience - June 13, 2018
- LG adds depth, versatility to commercial IT portfolio with innovative cloud computing technologies - June 13, 2018
- Matching digital signage to customer dwell times - June 13, 2018
- Flexible work environments spell the end of the office desk - June 13, 2018
- Peerless-AV showcases new Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display - June 13, 2018