Employing noticeable graphics and video, smart lighting and effective product staging, Garmin’s new displays feature the brand’s array of product lines and pique customers’ interest
GRAFTON, WI – Garmin International Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd., teamed up with Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. to strategize, engineer and manufacture floor standing and countertop display units to showcase the company’s many series of GPS navigation and wearable technology products.
The principal unit is a customizable floor standing display with options that allow retailers to tailor graphic panels, video loops, product storage and the amount of exhibited merchandise to meet their specific market and inventory. A locked glass door provides secure display while the Garmin brand name is easily recognizable in frosted glass on the base cabinet and backlit along the top.
Offering the same customization choices, the countertop display units can hold up to three products and is a beneficial option to retailers with space constraints.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is a leader in the development of in-store merchandising displays, interactive kiosks, and store fixtures for brands and retailers nationwide. The company helps retailers and brands utilize the latest display solutions and technologies to create engaging customer experiences. Visit www.frankmayer.com for more information.
For decades, Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices and applications that are designed for people who live an active lifestyle. Garmin serves five primary business units, including automotive, aviation, fitness, marine, and outdoor recreation. For more information, follow them at facebook.com/garmin, twitter.com/garmin, or youtube.com/garmin.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc. is an industry leader in the creative design and manufacturing of branded in-store merchandising, interactive kiosks and store fixtures for leading consumer product companies and retailers.
From design, engineering and prototyping through assembly, program rollout and customer service, we provide an environment of tightly integrated resources allowing for complete program management and flexibility to achieve your marketing objectives – start to finish. Our resources and capacity ensure seamless execution of programs of any scale. Our mission is to create an environment which focuses on turning targeted in-store merchandising initiatives into guaranteed results.
Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.’s headquarters are based in Grafton, Wisconsin with offices nationwide.
Photo Credit: iStockPhoto.com
- How governments can help advance artificial intelligence - July 12, 2018
- NDI: The secret sauce for your next campus or enterprise project - July 12, 2018
- The hotel guest room: Accommodating, entertaining and unforgettable - July 12, 2018
- Large scale deployment considerations by Zivelo - July 12, 2018
- Mvix announces winner of the first annual Chris Wolf Scholarship - July 12, 2018
- Qwick Media opening new horizons for growth objectives - July 11, 2018
- Diversified has reached an agreement in principle to acquire TSL FZ - July 11, 2018
- U.S. healthcare leaders expect widespread adoption of artificial intelligence by 2023 - July 11, 2018
- The present-day kiosk and its benefit to today’s consumer - July 11, 2018
- A History of Digital Signage - July 11, 2018