LOS GATOS, CA – BrightSign, LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, announced that Four Winds Interactive is expanding its support for BrightSign players.
“Our collaboration with BrightSign dates back several years, and in that time we’ve streamlined interoperability between our software and BrightSign’s hardware,” said Chris Keefe, VP Product at Four Winds Interactive. “Today’s announcement is the latest milestone in this long-standing collaboration, and we’re excited to make it easier than ever for our customers to use BrightSign hardware in their AV deployments.”
In mid-June, Four Winds Interactive’s full portfolio of Visual Communications solutions will support BrightSign’s XT and XD players via version 1.1 of its Content Player for BrightSign, with plans to extend support to the HD line in the near future. Integration includes video, live data, images, PDF, MP3, MP4, custom fonts, channels, weather, date & time, static wayfinding, monitoring and support via the Four Winds Interactive content manager desktop and web interfaces.
“Our collaboration with Four Winds Interactive is a win-win for customers,” said Jeff Hastings, CEO of BrightSign. “Together they get a best-of-breed solution with great software capabilities, paired with the best signage hardware on the market.”
The support elements announced today are especially relevant for customers looking for a web-based solution that’s versatile and easy to scale as future needs dictate. In addition to the new functionality available in version 1.1 of Four Winds Interactive’s Content Player for BrightSign, future updates will include a solution for IPTV/Live TV, interactivity & GPIO and even greater monitoring & support capabilities within Four Winds Interactive’s Content Tool.
To learn more about Four Winds Interactive’s full suite of digital signage software solutions, visit www.fourwindsinteractive.com.
For more information about BrightSign’s full portfolio of digital signage hardware and companion software, visit www.brightsign.biz or visit the company at InfoComm in booth N2846.
BrightSign LLC, the global market leader in digital signage media players, is headquartered in Los Gatos, California, with offices in Europe and Asia. BrightSign manufactures media players, and provides free software and networking solutions for the commercial digital signage market worldwide, serving all vertical segments of the digital signage marketplace. From entry-level BrightSign LS players to BrightSign XT players offering state-of-the-art technology and unsurpassed performance, BrightSign’s products are known for their signature reliability, affordability, ease-of-use, and market-leading technology. For more information, visit www.brightsign.biz. Follow BrightSign at http://twitter.com/brightsign and http://www.facebook.com/BrightSignLLC.
About Four Winds Interactive
Founded in 2005, FWI has quickly become the industry-leader for enterprise Visual Communications software. FWI’s functionality makes it easy to create a powerful communications tool that solves wayfinding challenges, enhances safety, increases sales, improves experiences and much more. FWI is based in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, Mexico and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.fourwindsinteractive.com.
BrightSign and the BrightSign logo are registered trademarks of BrightSign, LLC in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Photo credit: iStockPhoto.com
- NEC collaborates with Arm to develop secure IoT solutions for smart cities using AI - October 19, 2018
- How automotive kiosks are changing the car buying experience - October 18, 2018
- Sales conversion rate in brick and mortar stores is 7X more than online - October 18, 2018
- Peerless-AV adds to universal projector mount line with new heavy duty models - October 18, 2018
- Content management for QSR digital signage? Seamless. - October 18, 2018
- Infovista brings machine learning capabilities to QoE measurement in ITU-T SG-12 - October 18, 2018
- Intel and Arm share IoT vision to securely connect ‘any device to any cloud’ - October 18, 2018
- New content themes in latest Mvix software release - October 17, 2018
- Intel artificial intelligence and Rolls-Royce push full steam ahead on autonomous shipping - October 17, 2018
- Signagelive platform updated with new interactive kiosk mode for BrightSign media players - October 17, 2018