By Nick Belacore – Peerless-AV
We are pleased to announce SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV! Our new LED video wall integration program provides start-to-finish support for our partners and customers.
An industry leader with over 75 years of audio visual experience, we have combined our commitment to the creation of cutting-edge technology and standard-setting solutions to develop a one-of-a-kind all-inclusive or bespoke program for LED video walls.
The dedicated SEAMLESS LED Solutions Team sets the bar for the highest quality design, incorporating a dynamic group of structural and mechanical engineers, product managers, project managers, installers, and sales and service personnel.
Key elements of the program include:
With an increase in requests for LED Video Walls, we wanted to make the entire process – from design to installation to maintenance – even easier for our customers. With this in mind, we are also pleased to announce our newest edition to our SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV program – the LED Video Wall Configurator.
The online configurator allows users to simply and easily design an LED video wall and request a quote within minutes. Further, it streamlines the process for customers and speeds up the mount development and delivery time. The ultra-useful configuration tool provides additional critical information, such as mount weight, video wall power consumption, and display resolution. This innovative technology is easy to use and sets a new standard for the LED video wall market.
For more information about SEAMLESS by Peerless-AV, please visit: www.peerless-av.com/SEAMLESS.
- How governments can help advance artificial intelligence - July 12, 2018
- NDI: The secret sauce for your next campus or enterprise project - July 12, 2018
- The hotel guest room: Accommodating, entertaining and unforgettable - July 12, 2018
- Large scale deployment considerations by Zivelo - July 12, 2018
- Mvix announces winner of the first annual Chris Wolf Scholarship - July 12, 2018
- Qwick Media opening new horizons for growth objectives - July 11, 2018
- Diversified has reached an agreement in principle to acquire TSL FZ - July 11, 2018
- U.S. healthcare leaders expect widespread adoption of artificial intelligence by 2023 - July 11, 2018
- The present-day kiosk and its benefit to today’s consumer - July 11, 2018
- A History of Digital Signage - July 11, 2018